THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Halloween! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Halloween! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Halloween! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Halloween! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Halloween! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Halloween! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Halloween! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Halloween! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Halloween! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Halloween!

Go down

Halloween! Empty Halloween!

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 am

Next week is Halloween affraid but of course this weekend being close to it, its when most of the parties are!

Its my turn to host the annual fancy Dress party out of our friends and family..... this time last year i was a couple of stone heavier and wasnt on the diet! I remember eating lots of party cakes and going OTT with the celebrations (Im very much a party animal when it comes to it) - throw in a costume and im even more into it..This year im a vampiress and have gone whole hogg with the house decorations and my outfit. My OH is a mad professor (not literally lol) and i have equally sorted his costume in great detail! Embarassed We always have a really great time but im a little worried as to the food preparations...

I need to find a way of providing normal food for every one yet not kill the hardwork i have done with my weightloss. Im not following rapid burn so i do eat real food i just need to find a good way of curbing the 'getting caught up in the moment' thing and going mad... then the next morning wonder what happened!
Im one of those people that when they cater they 'cater' its not a case of bring your own this or that... if im doing it then im doing it, i dont believe in people paying for their own stuff at 'my' party etc. I can look at the success ive had and in a split second it can go out of the window - ive done it before but this time i need for it to not happen...but i dont know how to prevent it- i need to learn how to stay in control yet still have equally a good time as when i do if im shoving cake down my neck lol

Any one got any Halloween plans and facing the same prob or have you got plans and already have a clever plan of how to control yourself? In need of some coaching here!...

Thanks
Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum