THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)

4 posters

Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty How's it going Kelly?

Post by helendalton Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 am

Hi Kelly, hope you've persevered and are doing well, if you need any support just holler. You can do this girl, honest, we're all in the same boat and everyone's here to support each other so please don't be shy I love you

Things are easier when you share your journey so come join us and we'll all put the world to rights Laughing

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty Re: hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)

Post by Annabelle Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 am

hiiiii Kelly!!

Welcome to the forum, as Wendy has said its very small but wendy and i are daily bloggers so you will always get replies from us!

iv also failed many many times so hoping with grit and determination i will do it this time cheers

i have 4 stone to lose and im on day 9 and have lost 9 and half pounds so far.....wendy is streaks ahead which is actually encouraging because she is where i want to be at the end of my journey

let us know how you get on and we can help keep each other on track!

Belle Smile
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty Kelly

Post by Wendy Brew Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 am

There are purpose built places to eat curry....MAKE THEM LEAVE..wx

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty Kelly

Post by Wendy Brew Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:03 am

Nice you've joined us, it's been myself and Annabelle only the last few days, I'm down to my last stone ...4stone plus lost .. Size 22 to at present a 14 but getting baggy..so I will be a 12 very soon.. Read INTRO WENDY BREW ..right at bottom of page..AGAIN READ ANNABELLES PAGE NEWBIE DAY ONE, TO READ HOW WE'VE GOT HERE....WERE NOT A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE BUT HAVE BEEN AND DONE IT ,,,AND STILL HERE DOING MORE ...HELPFUL ENCOURAGEMENT EVERY DAY...WENDY....SH1t at using text...

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)

Post by kelly1983spence Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 am

hi all, hope your all well today? im 29 and ive failed at every diet ive ever done so this is my last shot at getting the body that makes me happy lol, bit hungry today but very determined, family are all having a lush indian takeaway tonight i may just have to leave the house lol :/ xxxxx

kelly1983spence

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)  Empty Re: hello all, im new to this and only on day 3 :)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum