THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New Joiner - hello!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New Joiner - hello!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New Joiner - hello!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New Joiner - hello!!

3 posters

Go down

New Joiner - hello!! Empty Re: New Joiner - hello!!

Post by lesley034 Mon May 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Sarah

That's a great idea - thank you cat

I havent tried the chilli yet - still have bad memories of the LL one!!! The spicy spaghetti is nice so that is my dinner for this week.

There was a little trick I learnt with LL that makes the chocolate shakes lovely - add a teaspoon of Green and Blacks dark cocoa powder - it makes them really chocolately and doesn't affect ketosis (has no added suger) - that's breakfast sorted.....

Anyway, like you I am back on 100% from today after a couple of weeks of 'normal' eating so let's see how we can both do. Off to the gym after work tonight to restart my 'Couch to 5k' running programme - I found it really helpled with weight loss when I was doing LL.

Good luck for this week cheers

Lesley
x
lesley034
lesley034

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi Lesley,

Shame you're not keen on the shakes. Have you attempted to try any of the ambient hot meals? I find the Mexican chilli the most versatile, it's palatable, and with a load of green veg plonked on top (which I season with Aromat) it's filling, and as near to a normal meal as I can get.

If you've been doing LL for a few months now, I suppose you must be a bit fed up of the replacement meals by now anyway. Is there a way to have 'normal' food, like lean meat, eggs, fish, with green veg and keep the calories of meals similar to LL or Kee? I've been doing Kee since mid-March, and am beginning to find I'm missing certain foods more now. Surprisingly not the bad stuff like bread or sweets, but more things like fruit and colourful veg/salad, and marinaded meats, especially now we're into BBQ season.

I'm back on Kee 100% from today, as I've had 4 social events in close succession in the past 3-4 weeks, and struggled to keep with the plan since. So, how about we stick to it together, and see how we get on this week as diet buddies?!

Hope you get on OK. I'll report back in during the week to let you know how I'm getting along.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lesley034 Sat May 26, 2012 3:04 am

Thanks Kate Very Happy

I haven't got fully going with Kee yet - Monday is d day!!! Been trying some of them this week thoug hand have to be honest haven't found the shakes very nice pale

Have also managed to put on a little since I finshed LL (boo....) so 15lbs to go..... but hey ho....

Lesley
x
lesley034
lesley034

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Sat May 26, 2012 12:45 am

Hi Lesley...
only 11lbs to go to get to target BMI!! go you!!! bounce

hope that you will enjoy your plan and that you find the products nice and varied.. it can feel like such a long road to go down when we lose weight and somedays it feels impossible but you are living proof that it can be done so well done you- keep it up and dont forget to let us know how you are doing?!

Kate

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lesley034 Fri May 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your message.

Once I get rid of the final 11 pounds I will have lost 4 1/2 stone in total and moved from a size 18 to a size 8/10.

Lesley
x
lesley034
lesley034

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 am

Hi Lesley,

Welcome to the Kee forum.

There are quite a few members who have done LL, and come here, and the general consensus I've seen is that they love Kee, and prefer the meals.

You're so close to your final target, which must be really exciting. Can I ask how much your total loss will be once you get there?

We're a friendly lot round here, and I've found the forum really supportive, especially as I don't really discuss my diet with anyone other than my partner. None of my friends or immediate family relatives are aware that I've been dieting, so it's been so nice to come here to discuss things, and see how everyone else is getting along.

Hopefully you'll hit your target in a few weeks, so wishing you the best of luck, and let us know how you're getting along.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

New Joiner - hello!! Empty New Joiner - hello!!

Post by lesley034 Thu May 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to add my first post Very Happy .

I been following LL for a few months now but am finding the costs just too high so hopefully Kee is the answer.

I have 11 poounds to go to reach my taget BMI of 22 so fingers crossed.

Lesley
x
lesley034
lesley034

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum