THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello Everyone EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello Everyone EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello Everyone EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello Everyone EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello Everyone EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello Everyone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello Everyone EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello Everyone

+7
jessyberry88
Imp
Admin
lucylu78
kelly0803
Steph
sue wilkes
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by sue wilkes Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Morning Ladies,

Well my first day back on kee went really smoothly. I must admit i was wondering how i would feel after eating
"real" food for a couple of weeks, would i be able to cope just on packs again. However i got myself into the
mindset again and just got on with it.

I had a vanilla shake for breakfast, cottage pie, cabbage and leeks for lunch, red berry yoghurt at tea and my
fave bar coconut in the evening, plus i drank 3+ litres of water. I did get a headache that started about 4ish so
i took myself off to bed early and have woke up feeling good.

I must say i feel better for being in control of my eating, not having the choice of food works for me and i am
happy to do packs. Even when i had food the last couple of weeks it didnt taste as good as i thought it was
going too. Funny when you cant have something you build it up in your mind to something wonderful then
when you get it its nothing like that. Having a weight loss is so much better... Very Happy

Well the weather is back to normal, more rain here and really grey.

Hope everything is going well for all you ladies, i enjoy reading your posts, good luck with all the weigh ins this
week.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 am

Hi Danni,

Its good to be back posting again. Even when i wasnt on here i was still reading your posts and keeping
up to date with losses etc. Even with a slight blip this week you have done amazingly well with your
losses so dont be too disheartened and just carry on and you will get there.

So far today i have had a shake and a cottage pie with cabbage and leeks. I am going to have a shake in
a minute and ive got a coconut bar for later while watching telly. Ive managed to drink 3+ litres of water
but the dreaded headache is just begining to kick in so i might opt for an early night to see if i can sleep
it off.

Have a good week and dont be too hard on yourself, you will catch up this week.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 am

Hey

Glad your back!! And glad all went well we've missed you and kelly!

Hope this week isn't too tough on you but I'm sure you'll sail through it!!

Danni x
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi Sue,

So glad you enjoyed the bash, and that your brother had fun. I wonder if you'll find that having gone back to normal food, then back onto the kee might not give you an added extra push, and give you a bigger loss? Let's hope so, and I imagine you have been very good inbetween anyway, apart from the wee dram and birthday cake. It made perfect sense to have come off the packs to be able to enjoy the event fully. Having been caught out a couple of times now, and feeling like I was floundering in the situation of either having to completely blow the diet, or confess to being on the packs, it was sensible of you.

So, 9 days to really get back on it, and see those scales fall even further down.

Good luck, I know you'll do it, because you've had such a good loss up until now already.

Lovely to have you back posting, I've missed your cheerful updates.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Morning Sarah,

I am well and truly back. I had a fab weekend (thanks for asking) and my brother was just thrilled with his 50th birthday
bash. As you know i came off packs for a couple of weeks as i knew i had this event coming up and i was doing ok but i
must admit that i sucummed to a few (very large) whiskies and birthday cake (yummy).

As from today though i am going back onto packs to shift another stone. I am going to keep my tracker as it is, i havent
weighed myself (cowardly i know) as i dont want to be disappointed but i will be back on track this week so hopefully
any weight gain will disappear like magic....

I have decided to weigh myself on a wednesday so my first weigh day will be in 9 days time so maybe i will be back in
Ketosis by then and drowning in water.

Speaking of water we almost sailed home last night, we didnt get in till 10.30 and it was rain all the way. However its
sunny today and looking good outside so hoping for a better day.

Let me know how your weigh in goes, ive kind of missed seeing those scales go down every week and the feeling it
gives you.

Will look out for your loss, its good to be back... off now to have another glass of water.

Love Sue xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 am

Hi Sue,

I hope you had a great time at your brother's 50th birthday celebration this weekend. Did you buy him a life-raft to cope with the awful weather?! lol

I dunno what's going on here, but I keep seeing animals walking past my window 2 by 2....

I also hope you got lots of praise and compliments for the new, slimmer you, having hit that 2 stone loss mark.

Look forward to you contributing again soon Wink

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi Sue

I didn't manage to order any of the Cranberry bars before they sold out, but am quite looking forward to the new peanut ones, so happy to wait for those to go on sale as ordered some of the Choc Coconut ones to keep me going until then.

I am trying not to have my bars until the evening at the moment and have found that I don't always feel like it, so end up having a hot choc instead, which I suppose is good as it reduces the calorie intake! This doesn't happen very often though! Laughing

Here's to Friday and hopefully past the two stone mile!

Lisa
bounce xx
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 am

Hi Sarah,

Well you sound like a busy old bee. Doing all that travelling and still managing (where possible) to stick to
packs is a feat well done in its-self. I hope the Lasagne hasnt kicked you out of ketosis, maybe you will be
able to counteract it with more water, dilute it down so to speak. I sympathise with the situation you
were in because i still havent told the whole truth to anyone except my hubby and children but luckily i
have been able to be at home for the most part of this diet which has helped enourmously.

If i had to have something (even a crumb) im not sure how strong my willpower would be at getting back
onto packs so well done to you. It will be interesting to see your weight loss tomorrow, i bet you will be
pleasantly suprised then you can get on and keep losing those pounds.

I bet your headache was caused by lack of water. I find i need the water now, even though i dont like the
stuff my body seems to crave it.

I am hoping my spag comes tomorrow, i have really missed it today but have manage with three shakes
and ive got my bar to have in a min. Have a good week and i look forward to seeing your weight loss.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 am

Hi Sue,

I'm just back from my w/end away, and so pleased to see your brilliant loss this week. Only 1lb to go until 2 stone, you'll smash through that barrier next week for sure.

I can't wait to get into some of my smaller clothes again. I keep looking in the wardrobe and cupboards just to encourage me to keep losing. I tried on some trousers last week and I can get them pulled up, and pretty much done up, although there are bulges I wouldn't want to show off still when in them, but it's a step closer.

You must be getting compliments all the time now with that amount of loss.

Well done, and here's to another fab week, oh, and I hope your spag bogs arrive soon! I was exactly the same and didn't order the right things soon enough.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 am

Thank you girls for your encouraging words. I must say i am feeling very pleased with myself indeed.

I wore a blouse on saturday that had previously just hung in the wardrobe taking space up. Before i used
to sit with my shoulders almost hunched to stop it gaping at the front but now, just fits as it should Smile.

I thought my foodpacks would arrive today but no so i am really missing my spag bog, i used up my last one
yesterday. Its my own fault for not ordering earlier Crying or Very sad.

Lisa i had my last ever cranberry bar last night, i savoured every mouthful and cant believe they have
no longer got them. I didnt even get to stock pile any as i didnt realise that they would be gone almost
instantly.

Good luck to you all on your weigh ins this week and remember all this hard work is worth it.

Love Sue Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 am

Well done Sue, that's brilliant!

You're bound to get over that 2 stone mark next week.

I'm hoping to reach that milestone too on Friday, so onwards and downwards...

Lisa
xx
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hi Sue

Post by trazzer Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 am

Hi Sue
well done you on your fab weight loss , you must be very chuffed with yourself .......
Trazzer X Very Happy

trazzer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Morning Sue and everyone else

Congrats on 3lb loss next week 2 stone for sure and how many weeks will that have taken?? Much quicker then on ww or sw!! You must be getting out all of your old clothes you know the 'I will fit into these again' clothes, makes it all worth it along with actually feeling better!!

Onwards and upwards!!

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Morning All,

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Sometimes its good to get back to the week days, more into
a routine which makes the diet easier to follow (it does for me anyway). Weigh in this morning, and 3lb melted
away bounce , im so pleased. I need just 1 more lb to hit the two stone mark, next week for definite. Still i am
pleased with my loss overall and feel a whole lot better for it.

Welcome to all the new Keebees on here, i did have a quick look at the forum over the weekend but i didnt
have time to post but i did notice that we have got new faces popping up on here which is nice. I think
as the summer approaches us ladies know we need to do something about the excess flab which is so much
easier to cover in winter with big jumpers etc, not so much fun when the sun comes out and the clothes
come off.

Now is a good time to start, those pounds will soon be melting away and they soon add up.

Have a good week everyone

Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Wooohoooo Sue!

You're only 4lbs shy of that 2 stone mark, wow! You really are a shining example to us all of how sticking with the plan, and a positive attitude really do make this diet work.

I'm so pleased for you, and you must have your clothes falling off you by now.

We've had a damp squib of an Easter too, although I think most of the country has. It's raining again here now too, and we're also on that hosepipe ban. I have to say all our ponds and dykes were almost bone dry, the local spring in our town was very low, and my garden was full of dust more than soil, so we definitely need it. The crops for the local farmers were only half as tall as they should have been last year, so I do feel for them.

I hope work went well. I've got a day off with OH today, and he's decided he's going to stay in the warm and dry, drink tea and eat his easter egg I bought him, while watching the Superbikes, rather than go to the gym. Good plan I say!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Morning Ladies,

Monday morning rolls around again, seems to come quicker every week. Jumped on the scales a few minutes
ago and its another 2lb gone for me bringing my total to 24lb in seven weeks. I am so pleased with myself and
now the 2 stone mark is in sight which feels like a great incentive for me.

The easter break was damp to say the least and as i look out the window its pouring down again, funny as we
are on a hosepipe ban where i live. Its a shame for all those on holiday this week.

I am going to be putting my order in later tonight so i am organised for the next couple of weeks.

To all the new girls on here i would say order a variety of samples to try, there is so much choice on here and
everyones taste is different. As Sarah has said the cottage pie and spag bog are lifesavers and i have them
every day plus i love the bars and have one of those every evening but it really is down to preference.

I am working today so its just a normal day for me but it keeps me busy and away from the kitchen.

Good luck to you all on the start of your journeys

Love sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 am

Oh that's really lovely of you Trazzer.... can I swap you something from my box of tricks? I have 3 different types of soup, banana or chocolate shakes, apple crumble and museli bars to name a few. If you'd like something in return, or I'll just sent you some £, then that would be great.

I'll PM you my address, if that's OK.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re shepherds pie .....

Post by trazzer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 am

Hiya Sarah
Just read your post Re : shepherds pie , I've got 5 , here I didn't like them so if you'd like them I could post them on to you ...... no worries if not . Trazzer x

trazzer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 am

Hi Sue and Lisa,

I remember the Osmonds, although I was a bit young to fancy them like my older sister did. I was probably still into Pinky & Perky then, and my first crushes were on the Bay City Rollers I love you I did see them on a programme recently, and heard they were still touring, and thought that would be an excellent show to see. My BF and I went to see Neil Diamond last year (well, thought we ought to, as he's in his 70's now, and might die!), and he actually sounds better live than any recording. Never had that with an artist before, we were blown away... a lot of the audience were a bit older than us, but they were incredibly rowdy.

How brilliant is that getting back into those long awaited items of clothing. For me, it's going to be my really nice pairs of size 14 jeans which I loved wearing, and lots of fitted medium size tshirts that I bought in a sale after a diet a few years back, that I still needed to lose more weight to properly fit into, and then never did! I'm about 2 stone away from wearing those tshirts though.

Lisa, congratulations on losing 3lb this week. Looks like moving that weighing day has worked, and hope it will now be the incentive you need to stay on plan and have a good weekend.

I had a sneaky peek at the scales today, and I've hit my 1 stone loss mark! bounce I'm not recording the loss on my tracker yet, as official WI isn't until Monday, and anything could happen between now and then. I have made a bit of a mistake with my ordering though, and thought (wrongly) that I had another box of cottage pie meals, only to discover that I haven't. I'll have to get an order in for the 10th, and hope it arrives before I go away on the 13th, otherwise I might end up very hungry! I do have soups and shakes, but they just don't hit the spot in the same way, do they?

Son #2 has been over to see me tonight, and he bought me an easter egg - eek! I'll be tucking that away in a cupboard and saving that until later in the year.

Like you Sue, I'm working selling cakes. I've just finished my 3rd day of baking. Fortunately surrounded by it all does put me off somewhat, although I made some hotx buns today, and they really did seem tempting.

Wishing you all a happy Easter.
Sarah x

MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

Well done Lisa,

That has certainly done the trick for you then and a 3lb loss is fabulous.

Happy easter to you flower

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Good morning Sue

I loved the Osmonds when I was younger, especially Donny! Very Happy

It's great when you get into something that you haven't worn for a while, I had that feeling a couple of weeks ago when I got back into my skinny jeans without having to lie on the bed!.... Laughing

Well as you know I moved my weigh day, to try and motivate myself and by golly it seems to have worked. Weighed in this morning and 3lbs off! cheers

One very happy easter bunny here! albino

Happy easter everyone...

Lisa
xx I love you
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Morning Ladies,

Just popping on to wish everyone a very happy easter. I hope all you ladies have a lovely time
whatever you are doing. For me i will be working as ususal. Living in a seaside town its a really
busy time for us. My son in law owns a local cafe and i work along side him so we are hoping
for lots of lovely sunshine to bring the people here.

Last night i was out at an Osmonds concert. For anyone out there under the age of 45 you wont
know what im on about but trust me it was one of the best evenings i have ever spent. I have
followed these boys since i was 13 so for me it was a dream come true and they were absolutely
SUPERB bounce

I was able to go out in my leather jacket(which i love), that used to be way too tight for me. Its
hung in the wardrobe as one of those items that i will "definitely get back into", well that day has
now arrived. Im sure lots of you know that feeling and have got clothes in every size and colour
waiting for "one day".

Happy Easter to you all

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Kelly

You are such a star. Even with your problems you always have some motivational words for everyone.

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I had a great day yesterday, porridge, chilli, shake and omelette and loads and loads of water! Feeling very positive this week, so let me at 'em!

Lisa
xx I love you
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

Hi Sue,

just noticed on your tracker you are over half way. Yet another thing to be proud of.

It makes such a difference losing it so quickly as it can spur you along. Well done.

Had a good day, been really busy (well theres a surprise!!) but did my 100 sit ups this morning, have drank lots of water, have limited myself to 3 coffees (which is good for me as I am a coffee addict) only had 4 packs (porridge, omelette, spag bol and wafers) and have a slendertone stomach belt so am off to bed now to use that too. so all gone to plan today.

focus is the key.

Catch up tomorrow.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 am

Evening Kelly,

I am so pleased that you have been able to get back on the plan this week. I know how
hard it is to carry on once you have had that break so well done. You have done so well
on your weightloss journey so far and have been very motivational to everyone.

I hope your eye infection gets sorted out, it seems to be going on for a long time and sounds
really painful.

Thanks for your comments on my weight loss, was i happy when i saw the numbers on the
scales. I feel as if i am really getting somewhere now and i can notice the difference in myself.
Its funny how all of a sudden things change, i have gone from self loathing to feeling quite
proud of myself and my achievement.

Here is to another good week, im sure you will get your stone off and look stunning in your
dress for the ball. You will have to take piccys so we can all see how good you look.

Catch you later

Love Sue x bounce
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 am

Hi Sue,

Amazing, but from you i expect nothing else Smile. you are very focused a a ray of sunny
that is truly amazing and well don eon all your hard work.

I need to watch my back!!! you are catching up Smile lol. i am really pleased for you, brilliant.

well here is to your new week. i will be watching Smile

I am backon track today and just had a heartattack did not realise it was 7. i have only had 2 packs, lots of fluids. not sure where the day has gone but I have achieved lots of work so cant complain.

Still have my eye infection and not feeling 100% but the looking on the rosy side and ready to get rid of a stone in april!!!

Will catch up with you later.

Well done sunny all the way x

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 am

Hi Lisa,

1.5lbs is weight coming off your body so you should still be proud. I have had a couple of weeks where i have only lost 1lbs and in the middle I lost 7lbs. so every 1lbs counts.

so well done to you it is fantastic. you know that you can do it so stay focused and reap the benefits.

Well done keep your head high and go for it.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 am

Thanks Sarah for your words of encouragement. I do need them sometimes, but I am not disheartened, just probably need a good kick up the backside, because I know that I can do it, just being lazy and unfocused. Exclamation

This why I've moved my day, so that the focus is reignited and roll on Friday for the next trip on the scales.

New week, new focus!

Lisa
xx I love you
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 am

Well done Sue, and Lisa.

Both are good losses, and Lisa I wouldn't be at all disheartened, if you haven't been 100% totally on Kee, then any loss is to be seen as a gift I'd say.

I weigh on a Monday, although my official starting day on Kee was actually a Wednesday, but it's a good start of the week time, gives me the chance to put in a good effort for a regular working week, and the Monday looming after a w/end is guaranteed to keep me on the straight an narrow.

I've been out with OH this morning doing a delivery, and we pulled into a service station on the way home for a comfort break, and for OH to have some lunch. It would have been so easy to have just given in and had a normal salad or something, but I'd got a shake packet in my handbag (there for 'just in case') so I got a milk from McDonald's and mixed up a shake instead. I do feel really hungry today, and still do now, but I see that as a really big thing to have resisted. If we can contend with those moments of weakness, then we will surely be rewarded on weigh in day.

Keep up the great work girls, you're doing so well. Sue, I can't believe you're already up to a 22lb loss!!! bounce You must feel amazing!

Congratulations, and keep going. Have a great week ahead.

Sarah xx
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Lisa,

Any loss is a welcome sign so judging by what you said 1.5lbs off is good. I know what you are saying when
you mentioned that it is in your mind that governs your actions so if you think friday weigh in will help then go
for it. For me the motivation of having a good weekend is the monday weigh but everyone thinks differently and
all our journeys are different.

Good luck for this week, im sure you will be back into the swing of things by now and thanks for your support on
my loss, it all helps.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Sue

That is brilliant news, 4lbs is excellent. Well done for persevering and getting past the 1 and a half stones.

I weighed in this morning, but wasn't such a good girl this weekend and only managed 1.5lbs this week, so I am going to move my weigh day to Friday and see if this will help me keep on track. My mind set is that if I can get a good loss on a Friday, this will keep me on the straight and narrow at the weekends!

I also seem to let the water drinking go at the weekends, whereas I am really good at it in the week because I have a jug of water at my desk and keep topping it up through the day, which seems to work.

Anyway, here's to another successful week this week.

Lisa
xx I love you

lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

No monday morning blues in this house, weigh in day and 4LBS GONE bounce that has made me so happy. I stuck at 2lb
for the last three weeks now i have got my reward. I really wanted 3 to take me to my stone and half but now
i am up to 22lb. I did up my water intake slightly, i think its easy to get complacent so i made sure i was drinking
enough during the day, made easier by the lovely weather.

I must say to all you new Keebees, this is so worth it. The first few days are a struggle but it does become second
nature after that with food packs. I am proof that if i can do this anyone can. You all seem to have really good
reasons for wanting the weight loss and that really helps.

I look forward to Weds when it is your weigh ins, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Well heres to another good week

Love Sue x

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Morning sunny Sue,

That is fantastic. Well get trying on some fome fo those fitted clothes. you are right they will not notice under baggy clothes so get into some of your smaller ones that are now fitting with your fantastic weightloss and i am sure the compliments will flow Smile.

Brilliant so pleased for you.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 am

Yay! for the compliment today Sue.

Isn't that lovely that people can now see the difference in you, and it's just the boost you need to spur you on to keep going.

I know that I can already fit back into a pair of jeans that a couple or so weeks ago I couldn't wear because they were just too tight and uncomfortable. Today I've worn them all day, not felt self-conscious in them, and been comfortable too. I was dreading the warmer weather arriving, and having to stop wearing big fleeces and baggy sweatshirts. Today I was in my jeans and a tshirt. That would never have happened last month. In fact, I'd pretty much taken to living constantly in pairs of keep fit trousers, you know the lycra Nike style black stretchy straight leg style. Not a good look on anyone, unless you're in or on your way to/from a gym.

Here's to us getting back into our entire wardrobes... I have tonnes of clothes just waiting for me to wear; some I've never actually worn, but bought in a sale, or received as a gift when I was about a size 14, but needed to get a bit smaller to fit into comfortably, and never did, so they've just gone unworn, but I've not had the heart to part with them.

Well done, and I bet you felt fab all day with that compliment.

S xx
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 am

Hi Girls,

Whoo hoo guess what i got today, my first compliment on losing weight. Ive got a smile on my face stretching
from ear to ear bounce What a boost it gave me to think that someone could actually tell.
I posted somewhere yesterday that i went to work in a pair of trousers that i couldnt previously get into, i think
wearing something that fit me (my others got slightly baggy) made me look slimmer and thats how she noticed.
It makes all the hard work worthwhile. I still havent told anyone that i am doing this diet (apart from immediate
family) so nobody can try to put me off...

I hope you are all having a good week and enjoying this lovely weather we have been blessed with.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

Hi Sue,

That post was fantastic. You have comment before yourself sometiems it is the inches or the body shape that changes not necessarily the lbs loss. Overall it will all come together and I am so chuffed that you tried some of those clothes on and have seen the massive change in your body.

See you should listen to your own wise words. it is hard as sometimes we can be disheartened or fed up. You are brill and glad you realise it was work comitting again to another week. as you have just shown that it is worth it.

Life is busy, like most ladies and taht is why this plan suits me to the ground as it takes seconds to make and eat. It is just my family I feel sorry for as same happened tonight put their dinner on and get caught up in work and it was slightly "overcooked" :/ poor little things.

Yes my main area is weddings but i am based on personalised gifts so do a lot of single orders which are suitable for any occasion. I have a whole new range coming soon so have lots of work over the next month getting everything updated. Have a look at the site. i am sure you will like it. www.pigs4u.co.uk.

Have a great evening I am off to do a little bit of work and catch up on my emails and diary updates.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 am

Evening Ladies,

Well today went well after a bumpy start this morning. After my inital disappointment on the scales i decided
to have a look through some clothes in my wardrobe that were too tight. I was pleasantly suprised to find that
not only did a couple of my blouses fit, i had room to move in them. I also tried on a pair of black trousers that
i hadnt been able to wear and to muy delight they zipped up like a dream so i wore them to work and felt really chuffed.

I am starting to think that my body is changing shape and losing inches. I never got measured at the start of this
but i can tell by how my clothes fit that my inches are going. So its onwards and upwards for me, i have had
spag bog for dinner and have got a coconut bar for later. I am going to up my water intake to see how i get on.

Kelly thanks for the words of encouragement. I must say with your busy lifestyle i dont know how you find the
time to fit everything in. Besides the wedding designs do you do other gifts and things for the home. Do you
have a website i could go on to look at what you do. Sorry for all the questions.

Have a good evening everyone

Sue x Smile
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 am

Hello again Sue,

sunny

i normally stick to the same products.

always maple porridge for breakkie
soup or omelete for lunch (if I have soup i normally end up having an extra pack - 5 a day)
spaghetti bol
chocolate wafer or toffee bar.

sunny well done on comiting to another week.

Kelly x:)
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Morning Sue,

Well you seem to be stuck in the same place quite a few of us are right now. Maybe it's got something to do with the Spring Equinox, or bio-rhythms or something!!

You've said it all in your post, it all makes perfect sense, and yes, you have made terrific progress this week. If you were doing another, more ordinary diet like WW or SW, you'd be very happy with a 2lb loss, but our expectations are greater than that (and we're eating considerably less)!

If you average your loss out over the 5 weeks that's over 3.5lb weekly you've lost. I'm consoling myself with a made up idea of mine, that the body needs to have time to adjust to the big weight loss, and probably as we're taking in so very little calorie wise, it's gone into starvation mode and hanging on to everything it can. The vision in my head is that my body is a big fat greedy kid, and I'm having to tug each pound of fat out of his pudgy fingers, and some days he has more success than me!... that may also mean that I am a tad bonkers too!

Well done committing to more packs, to keep on with your journey. It's just taking a bit of a scenic route at the moment.

I hope the fog burns back in Skeggy today. It was foggy overnight, but the sun has burned it back already this morning, and the skies are lovely and blue. Hoping it warms up more than it did yesterday though, as I tried to go out in the garden for a while, but the breeze had a distinct chill to it.

I'll be over near your neck of the woods tomorrow, as I'm at a track day with my OH at Cadwell, and taking #3 son with me, as it's his birthday. Forecast is good for tomorrow too. Very Happy

Have a great week 6!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Morning All,

Weigh in day, thats the first thing that comes to my mind when i open my eyes on a monday morning.
Got on the scales, 2lb loss. To be honest i was expecting a little more, i know overall the weight is averaging
out but i have lost exactly 2lb a week for three weeks running now. I know its going down but i do feel
that with giving so much up and following this to the letter that my weight losses would have been a little
more. Anyway, 18lb lighter so i need to focus on that and try to stay positive. I do also think that after a
few weeks the novelty wears off and it becomes more of a challenge to stay on this.

Do you ladies vary what you eat, i tend to stick with the same few products that i really like, im wondering if
that is my problem (if i even have a problem), and that i should try something different.

Anyway, on a lighter note (no pun intended) i am onto week 6 and am going to place another order today
to keep myself commited to this.

I hope you Ladies all have a good day, enjoy the sun if you are lucky enough to see it, its like pea soup here
this morning but as i live next to the sea we get used to it.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Sue,

Wow you were spoilt! glad you had a great day.

Did actually try the chilli yesterday. It was nice but a think a little too spicy for me. Not that is is spicy but I do not eat spicy food so just a little too much for me. Still a spag bol girl!!!

Apart from my big loss in week 7, which i thought was quite strange, I general average between 2-3lbs a week so I think it is a regular loss.

Weigh day tomorrow so see how that goes. Having a bit of a tough time at mo so had some wobbles over the weekend. Still not feeling on top form, eye infection still bad and was not too well after dentist today (had a tooth rebuilt and a filling so lots of injection). went to watch footie tonight so got lots of fresh air an dfelt a bit better for that but my eyes are killing (burning). I have had it before and it is called bletharitis (think that is how you spell it).

Fingers crossed that i do alright tomorrow.

At home working all day tomorrow so will try and post early on.

Hope you have had a good day and let me know when you try the omelette. I quite fancy one for tomorrow so I think that is on my menu!!

Catch up tomorrow.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 am

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the good wishes. It feels good to be in the 12's again even if only by 1lb. Better to be 12st 13 than 13st 12lb.

I have just put another order in and have remembered the omlette this time so i will be giving it a try, i will let you know
what i think. I have ordered the coconut bars, they are my favourite by far.

Did you try the chilli, spag bog is still my fav but i would have the chilli again.

Hope you had a happy mothers day. This year i got flowers, books and a cd, (bruno mars i love him) not a choccy in
sight.

Have a good week and good luck for your weigh in on wednesday. Out of interest has your weight loss been consistent
over the weeks or a bit up and down.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 am

Hi Sue,

you "little" star. in the 12's eh!!! all these targets are fantastic and make our goals easier. You should be proud, what a fantastic achievement.

I think soon we can order that sun to come over here and so we can show all our successes. I have had a few people comment this week on my weight loss which is great and does give you an upbeat feeling. I hope you are getting out and about and people are starting to notice. Ometimes i do think people dare not say anything in case you are ill as the weightloss is so fast. Last time someone did ask if I was ok, as I looked great but lost alot of weight quickly.

This plan gives so much and is certainly worth spending our 12 (or however many weeks) on.

Well done you deserve it.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Well done Sue, that's terrific to be in the 12's. I've got another stone to go until I'm there! Have just cracked the 13's again for the first time in a few months.

What's going to be in your next order? I might order some sample packs to try different things out, but do give feedback (pardon the pun) on anything new you try.

Have a great Monday.

Sarah xx
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Well monday morning, the sun is shining and all is well.

Got on the scales and another 2lb is gone, bounce 16lb in 4 weeks so a am feeling pretty proud of myself.

Today i have got into the next stone so i have gone from the 14s to the 12s which in itself sounds better.

I am ordering some more food packs today so here is to week 5.

Hope all you ladies out there are doing well

Take Care

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am

Hi Sarah,

I don't think I have posted with you before, so if you are a newbie welcome.

A baker is that what your name reflects? although I don think you could ever have a bad crumble.... My favourite is apple. ooh the thought. So I can imagine it is hard for you how are you finding it. Is this something you do full time?

I have my own company which is a personalised gift company, been going about 7 years now but over the past 2 years the direction has changed slightly and I am now heavily involved in the wedding market, starting with personalised invitations all the way through the stationery range, our speciality is the favours which are chocolate so I do find it hard when I have those orders in, I also do all the helium balloons and lots of fantastic personalised gifts for every occasion. As most people who work for themselves or if you are making, I am very busy as most things are time consuming also trying to update my marketing, website etc etc. Certainly not enough hours in the day and as mentioned in my early posts (which you most probably have not seen) My parents in law were both seriously ill in different hospitals last year (over 10 weeks in hospital at the same time) and over 70 miles away. My husband and myself travelled each day to look after them and eventually we moved them down to be near us. Unfortunately my mother in law passed away at Christmas and my father in law is still very poorly (cancer) so from August until December last year I was unable to keep all paperwork/accounts etc up to date so I have so much work to be doing on top of all the orders. Oh and hubby had operations 2 weeks ago so is totally out of action so also helping him out and taxi to him. But if i had worked elsewhere there would have been no way I could have looked after them so I should be grateful for that and knowing I spent all that time with my mother in law before she passed.

Sorry cant stop me once I start. lol.

Anyway I best get back to some more catch ups. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 am

What a lovely pic of you Kelly with your pretty girls. Sounds like your Montana is a bright girl, you must be very proud.

1lb is still a loss, and like you say, when you put it into perspective with the other weeks all added up, it's a very decent loss so far. Well done!

What is your business that you do from home? I also work from home, but it's a tricky one to contend with, because I'm a home baker! Less said about that on here the better, eh?

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 am

Hi Imp,

How you doing? I hope all is good.

Still staying off those scales?? lol. you will feel amazing with all those clothes waiting to get on the new you.

How is the building and skimming going? I hope all is going to plan.

So you work form home too? I think it is a blessing but not often as you cannot escape from your work. It does not happen as often now but I have customers just turning up at all hours and I have been in my pj's (not very professional) but no time for a rest day! Sad but I suppose there are advantages too, just not found them yet. lol. I normally work at least 16 hours a day 7 days a week and just cannot get through the workload.

love coming on here but dont like it when i dont get chance.

Hoping all is going well down your way.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 am

Hi Sue,

hope all is good. Trying to follow my posts must be terrible just apologised on the lent forum as I just post anywhere!

Yes when we thought of the name fell in love with immediatley, my other daughter is Savana so we have a bit of a giggle, Montana and Savana. People often call them Hannah Montana.

She had a lovely day but her big plans are for friday, a treat at the hairdressers and then out for a meal and clubbing with her friends. Her day was made even better today as she is currently in the looking for university phase and finally got her reply from York which is her first choice. She got a yes from them so managed to achieve 4 out of 5 acceptances (did not get Oxford Sad). It certainly made her day, now she just needs to take her finals to achieve the grades!

I will update my photo in a bit of a photo we had done last night of the girls and me, my son did not want to get in so just the girls.

Magic knickers!!! I am in love with magic tights! I got the bodyshaper tights from Asda and swear by them, they are amazing, even in summer if i had a maxi dress on I used to where them and just cut the feet off! Razz Went in today and they did not have any, just had bum shapers?? dont want any of that thank you.....

Cant wait to be mother of the bride (my trade too), ohh choosing that dress especially if I have a body to put in it, but think i have a while to wait yet as neither Kyle nor Montana have other halves.

If you did not see my post this morning, I lost 1lb this week. not uspest with that as it is 11lbs in 3 weeks and dont think that is bad in the middle of the plan. I have hit the 2 stone mark too, so really pleased about that. Feel my shape changing and still doing my sit ups at least 5 times a week (up to 75 each time too).
Well I will be back in a bit to update my photo with the girls.

Catch up later.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Sue,

Oh my goodness, how amazing were the people on Biggest Loser? So inspirational, and I agree, most of them looked like new people.

When their weights came up I kept thinking they all looked so much slimmer than the scales said. Some of them were 14stone and I was thinking 'no way!', they looked much slimmer than that.

I love looking at before and after pictures of how people have transformed themselves by dieting (I had a peek on another forum last night at people who had done other VLCD's and they were just amazing).

I agree it's partly a mind-set or habit when it comes to what we eat/drink. I'm not too bad in the evenings, but it's daytimes that have been my complete downfall. I have just grazed throughout... no wonder evenings are no problem, I'm too stuffed by then!

Hope you have a great day.

Sarah
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down