THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
One small step.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
One small step.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
One small step.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
One small step.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
One small step.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
One small step.... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
One small step.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
One small step.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
One small step.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

One small step....

3 posters

Go down

One small step.... Empty Hi Muffy

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Thanks for the tip, many struggle with the Porridge, definately a product that takes practise, but once you have it right, clients love.... flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty Porridge perfection

Post by muffy Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Cath,

I used Granny Mac's porridge recipe found on this forum (under the hints and tips) i have pasted it below. I have also found the most important step to the porridge is to add the sachet to the water and not the other way around. It also helps if you sprinkle it slowly.

Granny Mac -
First i got a small microwave saucepan ,and a 200 ml measuring beaker
First empty the poridge into the microwave sauce pan
Add 160 to170 ml of cold water slowly and mix till smooth
Cook for 1 min ( my microwave is 900w)
Take out and stir
Return to microwave, and watch till you see it rise ( about 30-40 secs)
Check its the right thickness for your taste

Hope this helps, and happy dieting,

Muffy
muffy
muffy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty Re: One small step....

Post by knitterscarlet Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am

I was just wondering how you get the porridge to be nice and smooth...Mine seems to be lumpy (which made me wretch), then the next time I tried to blend it with a hand blender but it didn't thicken up at all.

Any tips would be gratefully received.

Love

Cath
xx

knitterscarlet

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty Hi Muffy

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Glad you enjoyed the porridge, some say there is a fine art to making the porridge so that it is enjoyable. It is possible to feel slightly nauseous when beginning the diet, this can be a mental attitude to the products which is a little more difficult to deal with as it means digging deep and searching your sub concious about why you are dieting and if you have any doubts regarding the products and VLCD. It can also be that you are receiving quite a lot of nutrients all at once. See how you go, drinking too much water all at once may not help but continue to drink the water possibly a little extra before and after the pack, then continued to take sips all day, carrying around a bottle is a good tip. If continue to feel a little sick, consider breaking your packs into 2 meals and take poss an hour or two apart have 6 or 8 meals each day until the sickness settles.

Hope feel better soon and the fact that you are enjoying will hopefully be the later mentioned.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty day one so far

Post by muffy Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi all,
Had my first oatmeal a couple of hours ago and am feeling really nauseous am hoping it is temporary as i am really scared of being sick.

Drinking plenty of water and hoping some fresh air with the dog helps.

Has anyone else felt like this so soon after starting and did it go away quickly? Of course i might just be coming down with something and it might have nothing to do with the diet.

Was pleasantly suprised by the oatmeal actually (maple sugar one) it tasted great and was suprisingly filling although i havent quite fine-tuned the cooking yet so the texture wasnt great but totally edible nonetheless.

Hope this feeling goes away soon so i can get on with the diet!

Muffy

muffy
muffy

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty welcome aboard

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 am

Hi Muffy hope you have survived your first few days and are enjoying the products. Remember to drink all your water it makes a vlcd so much easier
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty One small step....

Post by muffy Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 am

Hello fellow dieters,

This is my first 'diet' as i was always slim (10 stone ish) for most of my life until i put on 3 stone in the space of a couple of months. I recently realised that this was 3 years ago and since then my weight has steadily crept up and up until i was the 14.5 stone i currently am. Having even had my GP comment that i was 'looking chubbier' than the last time that he saw me i decided that it was the last straw and that something had to be done.

I have always eaten fairly healthily and since gaining all the weight i had hoped that by eating well and exercising more i could lose the weight, but it hasnt happened. Desperate for a solution i spent a great deal of time on the internet looking at meal-replacement diets and decided on protikee.

My first package arrived a couple of days ago and i'm excited to get going. i plan to start tomorrow, i'm gonna try it for a week and see how it goes, if i like it, i'm gonna get another months worth at least

Although i am looking forward to getting started there is a degree of trepidation as well. My main worry is about coping with the first few days, especially having the energy to walk my dog (she needs about 1.5 hrs). Still i guess i wont know until i try so here goes. Wish me luck guys.....

Muffy
muffy
muffy

Back to top Go down

One small step.... Empty Re: One small step....

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down