THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol

5 posters

Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Kelly glad you are enjoying our products, we use the same manufacturer as LL for some products, but obviously the composition is slightly different for us both. The range of ProtiKee makes dieting so much easier for most, there is generally something you love and something you don't so its great to have the choice. If just using the Total Products, you can use the High Protein range as well, just make sure you include that vitamin & mineral supplement and you'll be getting all your 100% RDA required for the supplement and if mixing HP and Total some from products to.
More than 100% is recommended when dieting and especially when following a VLCD plan.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty Re: if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 am

Hi MJ,

LL was great for me and although sometimes the counselling went over my head. When I look back it all fits in place and was certainly worth while. made some great friends and we really all helped each other through the 16 week plan.

I loved the porridge (and not much else) so had 3 porridge and 1 bar a day! not suitable for most.

Now so far on the Kee diet tried lots of food and it is much tastier than the LL and I eat a whole range of foods. Spaghetti Bolognese being my favourite. Obviously The Kee Diet is a massive drop in cost too. Now I just need to give it some time to monitor the weight loss and see how it works for me. I am hoping it will be good for me as my mum and friend have already started on the Kee aswell now.

So here is a great journey with you all. Smile

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty Re: if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol

Post by MJ Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 am

kelly0803 wrote:Hi,
The forum does seem quiet and it would be great for people to support each other along. So now I know someone is posting I will check more often, but being anewbie to this I may be asking you some questions :/. Well done on your weightloss last time and with you knowing it works you will definately be able to do it this time and know how to keep off. I was on LL and have put some back on so determined to keep it off this time too.

I hope we can help each other through this.

kelly x

Hi Kelly

How does the LL compare to the Kee diet any thoughts

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 am

KeeMeAbout is a great tool for many dieters, it seems we get a flurry (just like the recent weather) and then it slows down, keep posting, our statistics shows lots of clients are reading posts and grazing through the forum - Your success and questions will encourage more to post.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi,
The forum does seem quiet and it would be great for people to support each other along. So now I know someone is posting I will check more often, but being anewbie to this I may be asking you some questions :/. Well done on your weightloss last time and with you knowing it works you will definately be able to do it this time and know how to keep off. I was on LL and have put some back on so determined to keep it off this time too.

I hope we can help each other through this.

kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:Hi, Have you received your goodies yet? I'm starting tomorrow, I'd really like to lose 5 stones, just wondered if you'd like to be diet buddies.....seems everyone else has disappeared!

Hi there I am back for my second time and thought I would say hi to you as no one else seems to be posting. I lost 4stone last time but I found it hard to keep the weight off. All my fault & the demon drink Smile. I am going to lose weight but not quite as much. Hope all this makes sense cause as usual I am in a rush. Good luck on your journey and I will try to post as much as possible. Take care.

MJ

Ps Hope you are still out there! Sad
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty Hi Ladies

Post by Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm

So sorry for our lack of replies, we keep an eye on from a distance in the hope that our members will start to chat amongst themselves, our avid forum writer is back from travelling now and as she enjoys blogs so much is generally a daily visiter
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 am

Hi, Have you received your goodies yet? I'm starting tomorrow, I'd really like to lose 5 stones, just wondered if you'd like to be diet buddies.....seems everyone else has disappeared!

Back to top Go down

Post by hereigoagain Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 am

Did you get any replies ? Just placed my order !! Did LL 2 years ago and lost 6 stone (4 back on) can't justifty £70 a week

hereigoagain

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Week 1 weigh in - 9lbs lost!!

not bad as i did have a momentary blip at the weekend with a glass of wine and a few nibbles with friends

digging in for this week, good luck everyone Smile
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol Empty if there's anyone out there.....hellooooo lol

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:06 am

Hi my names Annabelle and i just started on the Monday 5th September

I have 4 stones to lose to get to a healthy BMI, so 3 days in and i keep telling myself it will b soooo worth it to finally b a healthy weight and looking good in time for christmas!

would be nice to know how everyone else is doing and ill be back here on Monday to weight in, good luck to everyone out there Smile
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum