THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan

4 posters

Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Have a fab first week

Post by bonjovibabe Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:29 am

Hi Chelle,

Glad to hear you are settling well into the programme.

I too struggle with the water, especially if I am going anywhere as I need to plan where there will be toilets, beats planning where I will get my next meal from though!! Drinking the water is a sacrafice worth making though to avoid the headaches so get supping!

I had my eyes lasered yesterday so the new me is definately getting nearer.

Have a fab first week and let me know how you get on

Linda xx

bonjovibabe

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Re: Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan

Post by bettyblooper Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 am

Hiya Chell...welcome to the first day of the new improved you!!!

My first weigh in is Saturday and so far so good although struggling with the water intake...I always did before though I aim for 3-4 litres but always only manage 2-3 litres but we persevere and see over time if I can increase my intake further... I knew you'd like the Zumba class, lots of friends of mine are doing it and they RAVE about it.

I'm on the total products I have tried everything now but love LOVE LOVE the chocolate truffle bars...VERY MOORISH in fact they are now my fav...they really do taste like chocolate...so I feel sooooo naughty having them.

Other nice fav's are the Spag Bol and the Cottage Pie because you actually feel more normal eating them...and I have found if I eat them with a teaspoon my meal lasts longer and goes further.

Not tried the porridge yet am saving that for my weekends off from work because I have more time in the mornings then to prepare and enjoy it

Keep me posted how your getting on.

Tracy x

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Re: Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan

Post by Chelle Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:13 pm

My diet came yesterday so I've started it properly today. The oatmeal was lovely and sweet although I think I put too much milk in it as it was more of a drink. I'll know better tomorrow. I had the wafers mid morning which were gorgeous and am now about to have a veggie soup. I'm not in the least bit hungry either!
Went to Zumba on Tuesday and my calves are still killing me. It was fabulous fun though so I'll be going again.
Did my full measurements too this morning (so organised!!) 43.5 bust, 38 waist, 46 hips. Weight 13.9 and a quarter.

Chelle x clown
Chelle
Chelle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Good Luck & Well Done Ladies

Post by Admin Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:42 pm

All the best Ladies, great idea to prepare, research and plan you start date with excitement, it really works and well done for the weight already dropped... heres to the month of March, lets hope that rabbit will be pulling out some surprises for you on the scales when you say "NO" to choccy eggs xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bonjovibabe Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 am

Hi Chelle,

I didnt feel weak or tired at all, just the dreaded headache in day 2-3, but thats because i didnt wean myself off carbs and wasnt drinking enough water at first. Now drinking 6 pints a day (thats all i drink, no tea/coffee) but the downside of that is im peeing for England, its that clear and often i should bottle and sell it as water!!!

I started it on a Saturday so i had the weekend to get used to it before work, but to be honest, it is easier at work as no temptation of food lying around. One tip though, if you use a shaker to mix the shake, dont clean it by using boiling water and shaking as it expands and the top flys off (ive burnt myself on my arm, tummy and right boob!!) and was drowned in water at work!! Its a bit drastic trying to burn the fat off, literally!!!

Anyway good luck Chelle and if you need to chat or some motivation, drop me a note. Keep me updated.

Linda xx

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelle Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 am

Oh and I meant to say well done for losing so much in a week!!!!! I hope I do the same!
chelle x
Chelle
Chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelle Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

Hi Bonjovibabe
Thanks for replying! Did you feel weak or tired during it at all? I've actually got the week after next off work so I'll be starting week two by then which might make it a bit easier for me.
I can't wait for it to arrive and get started!!!

It's going to be goodbye to the french bread, pasta and wine though Rolling Eyes

Keep in touch!
Chelle x
Chelle
Chelle

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Hello x

Post by bonjovibabe Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

Hi Chelle,

I've just finished my first week on total meal replacement and lost 11lbs which I am over the moon with. Apart from a headache in the first couple of days (wasnt drinking enough water), I have found it really easy and have not been hungry at all. I have about 80lbs to lose so it will take a while. Im going to do this for a month then Slimming World for a month and I might do this again depending how much I lose.

Good luck Chelle and keep us updated on how you get on

Linda xx

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan Empty Just ordered a month's supply of the Rapid Burn Meal Replacement plan

Post by Chelle Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am

bounce Hiya

I'm quite excited to be starting this new plan as I've been looking for some way of dropping 50 pounds for a while. I did the Atkins years ago which worked for me but as I've got older I can't seem to stick to it which is why I wanted something planned for me!
I was a bit confused by the choices on the website so I hope I've picked the right one for me. Surprised

I'm hoping to lose a lot of weight in the first month but will still need to carry on after the initial loss.

Chelle x

Last edited by Chelle on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : used wrong name for plan!)
Chelle
Chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum