THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Last of the Lardys????? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Last of the Lardys????? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Last of the Lardys????? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Last of the Lardys?????

3 posters

Go down

Last of the Lardys????? Empty Re: Last of the Lardys?????

Post by sazabaza Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 pm

salad-dodga wrote:
im a new member - i only registered last night & i couldn't help notice how few recent posts there were!

where is everybody??
are there no fat people left??
am i the last of the lardys??
did they all catch on to how good the diet plan is way before me & nobody bothered to let me know??
........or is it just a guilty post xmas lull, while peeps ditch the rest of the choccies & try to get back on track??
Embarassed

well, im definately going to give the diet a whirl - just as soon as i can 'beg, borrow or steal' enough dosh to put in my food order & i know 4 a fact that i'm going to need lots of support from other members (& possibly a spot of cupboard raiding 2 confiscate the chocolate & crisps that kieeps appearing in there all by itself - as if by magic!! tongue )
soooooo i hope it gets a wee bit bizzyer in here, or the couple of people i have seen post are going to be run off their feet 'talking me down from the ledge' so to speak lol.

rach xx bom

Hi rach,

Welcome to the forum, I am on here throughout the day as I am on the Kee diet myself, lost 8lbs this week Very Happy

Let us know how you are getting on x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Last of the Lardys????? Empty Hi Rach

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

As mentioned - A Big Shout Out Welcome to you. It is strange we have taken on so many new clients since New Year, as mentioned in another post our statistics show that lots of guest visit our forum and stay for on average over 30 minutes so we think many are visiting and not posting, but we are here cheers

If you facebook as well visit us there, again many visitors so need posts of how you are doing on your journey, people then get involved support and congratulate.

Hope you can raise the dosh 10% discount at the moment so a good time to buy....
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Last of the Lardys????? Empty Last of the Lardys?????

Post by salad-dodga Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

im a new member - i only registered last night & i couldn't help notice how few recent posts there were!

where is everybody??
are there no fat people left??
am i the last of the lardys??
did they all catch on to how good the diet plan is way before me & nobody bothered to let me know??
........or is it just a guilty post xmas lull, while peeps ditch the rest of the choccies & try to get back on track??
Embarassed

well, im definately going to give the diet a whirl - just as soon as i can 'beg, borrow or steal' enough dosh to put in my food order & i know 4 a fact that i'm going to need lots of support from other members (& possibly a spot of cupboard raiding 2 confiscate the chocolate & crisps that kieeps appearing in there all by itself - as if by magic!! tongue )
soooooo i hope it gets a wee bit bizzyer in here, or the couple of people i have seen post are going to be run off their feet 'talking me down from the ledge' so to speak lol.

rach xx bom
salad-dodga
salad-dodga

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Last of the Lardys????? Empty Re: Last of the Lardys?????

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum