THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
One week down... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
One week down... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
One week down... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
One week down... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
One week down... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
One week down... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
One week down... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
One week down... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
One week down... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

One week down...

2 posters

Go down

One week down... Empty Hi John

Post by Admin Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 am

Well done, as they say "that's the way to do it".

ProtiKee are really delicious meal replacement products, and I personally agree so many are quite nasty that you dread the next meal, which isn't constructive when that's all you are supposed to eat. The vast range really helps as well and as you mentioned, you can use Total and WC products on their own or as a mixture, which ever suits your tastes and needs. Just remember on all lower calorie plans the need for a multi vitamin & mineral even when using all Total products, 100% RDA is the minimum nutrition requirement not the maxium and when dieting extra is advised and prudent.

PS a good time release supplement is the best option as you release the vitamins throughout the day.

Keep going, it will get easier and easier, and glad you are enjoying dieting the KeeDiet way. Have you considered entering for the blog 'free week'. No men have applied yet so would be good for promotional purposes, just your start picture and then end or interim picture before end of March and a short blog, just like you wrote in your post with an ending.

Let us know if interested at blogg@thekeediet.co.uk
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

One week down... Empty One week down...

Post by Johnh78 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 pm

For those of you who saw my introductory post, I'm attending my brother's wedding this year, which is why I've decided to use Protikee, after all who wants to be the chunky monkey on the wedding photos that will be passed to everyone?

I can't believe how fast the last week has gone. Or how easy it's been! One week down and I've dropped just 200g short of 4kg, not a bad result I feel. This consisted of 5 days of taking the weight control shakes and then onto the Total products.

I must admit that when I tried LL, I survived solely on the strawberry shake as I found everything else truly disgusting. However the Total products have surprised me. I like the porridge - which I'd not touch with a barge pole under normal circumstances - and the spaghetti meal is absolutely amazing!

Not only has the transition been much less of a struggle on Protikee than I felt on LL, I've not suffered anywhere as close to as many headaches as I did on the other stuff or suffered the dreaded diarrhoea. This is definitely helping to make this a positive experience and my motivation is increasing daily! Very Happy It's definitely helped having plenty to keep me occupied, such as organising my brother's stag do (Cyprus on June 3rd) and also a 4 night break in NY in 5 weeks time - let's see how the temptation of hot dogs, burgers and all things American affect me.

Good luck to everyone else.

John

02/01/11 - 85.5kg
09/01/11 - 81.7kg

Johnh78

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum