THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I'm BAAAAAACK!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! Empty Re: I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

Post by sazabaza Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

sophiejackson wrote:Me agin. looks like everyone else has gone so i'll just amuse myself Smile

I need to udate my ticker with my current weight and new target...... but i quite like my old one as it reminds me i can do it and need to play some serious catch up.

So far this has probably been my easiest return. i've been hungry today, but not too bad and was easily distracted. at 10am i wanted to wait till 1 ish till my next pack, as i had breakfast at 9am. before i knew it it was 4pm and i'd missed it ccompleatly! now i hae three packs ofr the eve. yey! cottage pie, those new crisp uffs then a cup of tea and a chocolate bar. spread out of course but it;s going to be great Smile

i did cheat today though. we're haing our family xmas tomorrow so i was making champers jelly with fruit, i 'tested' 3 bluberries and 3 gluggs of booze. which i think is pretty good going Smile

well i'm off to clean the windows. i'm going to hae a sneaky skip on th scales tomorrow, will need the motiation to get through the christmas lunch. but turkey and sprouts should be good, hate xmas pud and will leave the spuds at the other end of the table. if lunch goes to plan i will be having a glass of something sparkly... can't be good all the time and it will stop me feeling left out

see ya Smile

Hi Sophie,

I am back too Smile

Started on the 1st January so I am on Day 4 now, niot hungry at all which is fabulous, put on 1/2 a stone over Christmas so I am determined to lose it plus more and get to my goal of 13 stone at least.... tongue

Keep up the good work hun!

Sarah x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:12 am

Me agin. looks like everyone else has gone so i'll just amuse myself Smile

I need to udate my ticker with my current weight and new target...... but i quite like my old one as it reminds me i can do it and need to play some serious catch up.

So far this has probably been my easiest return. i've been hungry today, but not too bad and was easily distracted. at 10am i wanted to wait till 1 ish till my next pack, as i had breakfast at 9am. before i knew it it was 4pm and i'd missed it ccompleatly! now i hae three packs ofr the eve. yey! cottage pie, those new crisp uffs then a cup of tea and a chocolate bar. spread out of course but it;s going to be great Smile

i did cheat today though. we're haing our family xmas tomorrow so i was making champers jelly with fruit, i 'tested' 3 bluberries and 3 gluggs of booze. which i think is pretty good going Smile

well i'm off to clean the windows. i'm going to hae a sneaky skip on th scales tomorrow, will need the motiation to get through the christmas lunch. but turkey and sprouts should be good, hate xmas pud and will leave the spuds at the other end of the table. if lunch goes to plan i will be having a glass of something sparkly... can't be good all the time and it will stop me feeling left out

see ya Smile

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! Empty I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

Post by sophiejackson Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 am

Hello!

After a 3 month stint in the USA I have well and truely fallen off the weight loss wagon. After loosing 4 stone on this last year, i managed to re guain 20lbs over the christmas period of 2009. A bad break up and a few months of self pitty saw that 20lbs dissapear followed by a further 10. In May I was 4 1/2 stone lighter than I had been two years ago (and the thinest i'd been since i was 13), single, had quit the job that I hated and booked a three month adenture on the other side of the pond.

So here I am, back and 30lbs heavier than when I left, and 40lbs from my goal weight. None of th clothes I left in fit AND during my time there I managed to split a pair of pants on the way to the buffet. you can stop laughing now. I loved my time there and I ate like a queen. It was worth every pint and every plate, but now it's back to reality, back on the job hunt and back on the shakes.

I'm already on day 2 and feeling great. I think the jet lagg is helping as i'm sleeping till lunch time (ok late lunch time) and I dont like eating late at night, so 4 shakes in 8 hours is keeping me constantly full. I have already cheated though, 5 Haribo eggs (the small ones), one teaspoon of guacamole and a grape. So hard core. Usually I wouldn't even notice eating these things whilst i'm fannying around, but here everything counts.

So that's my story.
How is everyone else doing? I see a couple of names I recognise from before, afraid I don't recognise many of the photos, you skinny bitches!!!

so who's old? who's new? who's loving this and who wants to cry?

Christmas coming up, get the feeling we might all need a little extra support so come and say HI Very Happy

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum