THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Post an example of what youre having daily! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Post an example of what youre having daily!

4 posters

Go down

Post an example of what youre having daily! Empty Re: Post an example of what youre having daily!

Post by MsSlinky2b Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Morning Yvonne, yes they need to be unsalted. Salt ideally needs to be avoided I assume because of the fluid retention it'll cause. Perhaps admin could confirm but I think I rmember reading somewhere in the bumf or website that you can have dry roasted if you don't want plain.
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post an example of what youre having daily! Empty Re: Post an example of what youre having daily!

Post by Yvonne Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 am

MsSlinky2b wrote:
Here's what I posted before when you asked, just thought I'd put it here too as it's relevant....

I aim for a total shake at 9am, 1pm, 5pm & 9pm and am making sure I have a pint of water in the lead up to each shake which is slightly less than the 2.25ltrs a day - but I make that up by using 300ml to make each shake. I have one of each of the 4 flavours a day.

I also having probably 4/5 cups of tea a day with splenda tablets and skimmed milk and that's it. Also a tablespoon of unsalted nuts three times a week which are heaven on a very small saucer! x

Do the nuts have to be unsalted?
Yvonne
Yvonne

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Here's what I posted before when you asked, just thought I'd put it here too as it's relevant....

I aim for a total shake at 9am, 1pm, 5pm & 9pm and am making sure I have a pint of water in the lead up to each shake which is slightly less than the 2.25ltrs a day - but I make that up by using 300ml to make each shake. I have one of each of the 4 flavours a day.

I also having probably 4/5 cups of tea a day with splenda tablets and skimmed milk and that's it. Also a tablespoon of unsalted nuts three times a week which are heaven on a very small saucer! x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 am

Hiya

I am sorry that you are feeling so hungry - here is what I do:

Breakfast - Porridge (when I have some in the cupboard) or hot choc anytime between 6.30 and 8.30 depending when I am working

Lunch - a bar - between 12 and 1

snack time - hot choc or a shake (if I am feeling hungry or need to do something with my hands other than reach for the biscuit tin) around 4-5 Sometimes I am at work, sometimes at home.

Dinner- some protein (salmon or scallops or chicken or minced beef) and my usual veg (1 Courgette, 1 pepper, 2 tips asparagus roasted) around 8 pm. My husband makes them into burgers (just mince and seasoning) its yum and makes me feel that I am having something interesting

I am not sure if this exactly follows any of the plans and I don't weigh my food - I just have what I need, but I think that I have trained myself to have smallish portions. I also have any colour pepper that I want.

Once I get into Ketosis I will have limited coke zero and sugar free jelly once a day (out of ketosis at the moment as I have been quite sick last week, didnt do many carbs though just diet coke, juice and fruit!! This was amazing in itself, normally a breakfast of carbs would have lead to a day of carbs and then a week and I would never have got back into it - but I am now on day 2 again!!

This seems to work fine for me and I lost quite a lot of weight first time around. I went from 18 stone to around 14 and a half in about 3 months (June 09- August 09) I then messed around with the plan for a while as I had a big family wedding and then holidays and then Christmas ;-) and you know how it goes.

I then went back up to 15 and half stone two weeks ago and have lost about a stone since.

I am only giving my history because I do believe that as long as you stick to the plan rigidly in the first place then you can relax a little - obviously without going back to the carbs and sugar and stuff!!

I also completely understand those of us that can only have the packs and no food as its difficult to stop eating once started.

What's everyone else doing?

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post an example of what youre having daily! Empty Post an example of what youre having daily!

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 am

I thought it would be a good idea to share with each other which products we are having daily, and how long we are leaving in between!

post away Smile
littlejam
littlejam

Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum