THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Another disappointing 1lb weight loss!

2 posters

Go down

Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! Empty Re: Another disappointing 1lb weight loss!

Post by BeeLeeBee Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 am

Will do Admin, I consider myself told for being naughty! I promise to be a good girl this week and not deviate, brownies honour ;-)

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! Empty Hi

Post by Admin Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 am

Hi BeeLeeBee.

Be good this week and should be a bumper week. When cheating on a VLCD which Kee Lite is as still under 800kcal and restricts your carb and sugar intake. Any extras will store as glycogen which stores water alongside. You may also find that you kicked out of ketosis for a day or so and struggled a little with hunger or cravings. It not - lucky you LOL.

Stick to the rules this week, you most probably lost more fat than the scales showed but were counter balanced with the extra water and stored glycogen.

Good luck - And Be GOOD !! flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! Empty Another disappointing 1lb weight loss!

Post by BeeLeeBee Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Just completed week four and disappointed to find another 1lb weight loss! Although I have to admit to being a bit naughty at the weekend and having a couple of rather large vodka and slimline tonics whilst watching X Factor!! Probably slowed any weight loss down so have learned from my mistake and won't be having any more! Still, quite happy with a 16lb weight loss in 4 weeks as I am doing Kee Lite and having one meal a day so I can't complain. A third of the way through, 8 weeks to go!!

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Another disappointing 1lb weight loss! Empty Re: Another disappointing 1lb weight loss!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum