THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost!

3 posters

Go down

Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! Empty Re: Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost!

Post by BeeLeeBee Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 am

Hi Jewels,
Thanks for your encouragement. I've just seen your ticker and you are doing amazingly well! How long have you been on the Kee diet? 20 kilos is a massive achievement, you must be over the moon!
Here's wishing you the best of luck on achieving your goal Very Happy

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! Empty Re: Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost!

Post by jewels Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 am

Well done,

I have never felt better since being on the kee plan although i do only seem to lose 2lb per week now.

I am really hoping to acheive 20 kilos by next Sunday.
Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeLeeBee Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Thanks "Admin" for your support and encouragement, great to see results so quickly!

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! Empty Great Weight Loss - Well Done

Post by Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi BeeLeeBee
Well done for your brill weight loss, stick to the rules and you should lose around 3lb each week. VLCD's do work in strange way due to the changing the source of fuel and your body does need time to adapt. Also throughout weight loss it could drop again to 1 - 2lb but continue like you did, and it should correct itself so that you continue to lose that stone a month.

Well done for not getting discouraged with a smaller weight loss - You deserve your result & thanks all Keebies for giving the encouragement and advice for BeeLeeBee to continue
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeLeeBee Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Weighed in this morning, official weigh in, lost another pound so that's 15 lbs lost in total!

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost! Empty Just under 3 weeks in and my first stone lost!

Post by BeeLeeBee Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:56 am

Well I had a sneaky weigh in ahead of my actual weigh in tomorrow and was delighted to see after a dismal 1lb weight loss last week I've lost 3lbs this week taking total weight loss to a stone! What greater motivation could a girl want to keep going! Have dropped a dress size already and have my energy back so feeling great. Here's to the next 2 stone!

BeeLeeBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum