THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The road ahead EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The road ahead EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The road ahead EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The road ahead EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The road ahead EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The road ahead EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The road ahead EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The road ahead EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The road ahead EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The road ahead

2 posters

Go down

The road ahead Empty Re: The road ahead

Post by Time4Change Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Welcome aboard Tess, it really is an easy diet to follow as there are soooo many different flavours to pick and choose from, I think I've tried just about every different pack now from the Total & WC ranges and have to say there is only 1 maybe two different items that i'd rather not use.

As I'm based over in Afghanistan I've got little in the way of kitchen supplies so I picked up a #20 (stupid American keyboard) philips blender from Argos when I was last home, boil the kettle slam it all in the blending cup and mix for a minute and everything comes out great, both the shakes and the soups come out extremly thick and creamy and ready to eat in seconds, so much better than the shaker bottle or faffing on at the stove.

Good luck and hope you get the results you want

Time4Change

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tessiebear Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Yesterday morning I received my box of samples from Kee. Silly girl i am obviously wasnt patient enough and ended up having ordered the same of a few things Rolling Eyes However, it was early enough for me to start enjoying the packs from Kee, first off I tried the red berry yoghurt. OMG, I couldnt beleive i was eating something that actually tasted of something!!! Then for lunch i had a cranberry and pomegranate bar, again delicious. Later I had two apricot packs, one as a shake and other as a mousse. These were lovely too, though not as nice as the others.
It made me feel so much more postive about this journey. I will indeed be ordering other products to keep me going. This time enjoying what im having, rather than having to have what im allowed.

Hubby was great and set up the wii for me last night too, that allows me to get some exercise in too. I do so love the hula hooping. I am also using a power plate machine to try and help tone up bits and pieces. All in all, this morning i woke up feeling positive, ready to get on with the day ahead. Got my friends son staying over at the weekend, so im sure that will lead to lots of competition over the wii. hehe.

Have a good one people xx
tessiebear
tessiebear

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

The road ahead Empty The road ahead

Post by tessiebear Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 am

Well day one has gone well. Just finishing off some LL shakes that i have left over today. Only liking 2 of their shakes is tough going and boring.
Cant wait for my box to arrive so i have more of a choice with Kee products. Hubby is taking me out tonight to the shops to buy in some salad too.
That is a novelty! Along with being able to have some milk and a proper cuppa Laughing The only problem i have is that i dont like nuts at all. In fact i decidedly freak out even if i have to touch them Exclamation affraid In that case should i opt for the oil in the salad?

So glad that i have a supportive family. Hubby told me tonight, good luck for this time too. Kids are being great too.

Tomorrow is another day. Im feeling determined to see this through to target weight. Have a gorgeous 5* lodge book for the end of November. So i have incentive too. Good luck to everyone else x
tessiebear
tessiebear

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum