THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Any more men doing this? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Any more men doing this? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Any more men doing this? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Any more men doing this? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Any more men doing this? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Any more men doing this? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Any more men doing this? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Any more men doing this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Any more men doing this? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Any more men doing this?

2 posters

Go down

Any more men doing this? Empty Re: Any more men doing this?

Post by jj11 Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi Russel

Well no doubt by the time you read this you have had your holiday but not undone all of the good work you did before you went away. Congrats on your 2 stone mark.....I guess your clothes are feeling more comfortable if not considerably loose.
I hit my 2 stone mark about the same time as you but have slowed down as I have had a few days in Spain (altho I laid off the carbs.....but not wine Surprised ) and each weekend since we seem to have house guests.
I do not like making much of a thing about trying to lose weight with my friends and work colleagues so I am running out of excuses for not going out for a drink, a meal or business lunches. Rolling Eyes
I am still on the FMRP but I may try some of your "solid" suggestions if I get too bored with it. Still enjoying most of the food (cept porridge) although I do find most of the bars and shakes are rather sweet; guess they are appealing to female taste buds Very Happy
Let us know how you got on on holiday

Jon

jj11

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaine Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Well, I hit my second milestone this morning and lost my second stone. Very pleased and in less than 40 days, I never would have expected to make it, but this diet plan really works as I'm sure most of you know. I'm heading on holiday tomorrow for 10 days, so I'll be interested to know how much weight I put on in that time. I will be restarting the plan on my return and am looking forward to meeting my end goal before December.

On a daily basis, I am strict with the diet on the 3 meal packs and 1 bar, nuts and milk through the week, but I'm also eating egg salad (lettuce+egg+fat free dressing!) as my evening meal. It's very plain, but I just need that crunch and texture to help fill me up in the evening and I look forward to it every night. It's amazing how much you look forward to one meal! I also have half a packet of sugar free jelly as an extra treat.

This works for me, but I know it won't for everyone and maybe I could have lost more weight by not having the salad and jelly, but the weight loss speed is fast enough for me at an average of 5 pounds per week. Unfortunately, I still haven't started exercising yet!

But this week only, to prepare my body for holiday food tomorrow, I added some plain prawns or plain chicken to my salad and even 2 small new potatoes! I know this will have knocked me out of ketosis, but I wanted to ensure my body had a healthier trouble free transition to some richer holiday food. Let's hope my theory works!

Good luck everyone, and I'll report in when I'm back from holiday!

Russell

Slaine
Slaine

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaine Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Jon,

Well that is some committed preparation you followed there, giving up carbs and alcohol for two weeks before you started, it should make it easier for you and you may already be in ketosis before you started. My preparation was the day before I started; a full roast dinner and an expensive bottle of red as a final send off to good food!

Progress is slow and steady for me but what i expected, it is often said that it takes "21 days to form a habit". Well I'm just onto my 23rd day today, and I'm very happy with results so far. I truly believe that if you want this, then you will achieve it. If you ever feel tempted to "stray off the path" and stray from the routine, then I just think of the consequences of being knocked out of Ketosis and taking another 2 or 3 days to get back to where you were. Then it doesn't seem worth breaking the routine, for me, for that moment of weakness!

After 40 days of this kee Weight control program, like you I'm also on holiday at the end of September, so will have to unfortunately break the strict diet program for a week, but will resume when I return, (I may take some packs with me). I have also changed my attitude to food and will try and show restraint when away, salad insted of chips etc, more fruit and veg, low carb intake etc.

Gonna introduce some more solid food into the diet the week before I go away, like grilled chicken, prawns or tuna with salad, just so that my body is not in complete shock when its gets a proper meal!

So good luck Jon, I think you will do this, your preparation has been excellent and once you get over the first few days, it really isn't too difficult, especially if you can keep yourself away from situations where you may be tempted!

Russell
Slaine
Slaine

Back to top Go down

Post by jj11 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:31 am

Hope it is going ok with you Russell.
Hardly any guys doing this from what I can see. Started in earnest today with the FMRP having spent 2 weeks cutting out carbs completely and all alcohol.
Started with the porridge ........which is as bad as you describe!! but will persevere.
Looking to drop a few stone by christmas and at the moment I am in the right mindset to do it......hopefully will stay thay way.
Will have to see how the weight drops off and wether I can keep it up when I go abroad for a few nights later this month
Jon

jj11

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Any more men doing this? Empty Any more men doing this?

Post by Slaine Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 am

My story so far. I started some research as wanted to lose weight quickly and then maintain, couldn't be bothered dropping 2 pounds a week and calorie count etc, over 6 months, I just wanted results and fast! This seemed ideal as I could get the food delivered to my door and I didn't want to take the time or pay the extra for group support sessions to attend each week either like some other VLCD programs.

So I started with Kee on Monday 16th August after ordering a months sample box of Weight Control products. I'm male, 5ft 10 and I weighed 16st to start, after the first 7 days I lost 10lbs and then the next 7 days I lost 5lbs so today weight is 14st 13lbs. I was very strict at first and only had the multivit, 3 packs and a bar a day, 200ml skimmed milk and a tlbsp of nuts every other day and then realised this was not enough for WC products. So I followed some member advice and used the egg allowance (normally allowed to make a mousse) and had the egg with plain salad (only permitted foods on the list) with fat free dressing. That is what I have been doing for the last 10 days or so. I eat one or two eggs per day now and make omlette, boil and add sliced to the salad or have scrambled. Recently I've just added Sugar Free Jelly to my routine, 2x half pint portions over two days as a treat. With this I lost a stone in 15 days!

I know this is not exactly how you should follow the plan but, for me it works, I don't feel hungry and sometimes have to remind myself I have to eat! I'm gonna start some exercise shortly once the weight loss slows and then maintain.

I'm now losing an average of over half a pound a day for now, which I hope to maintain until I reach my target of three stone lost for now. It is early days, but for me and I think others, this is not too difficult if you keep focused, get rid of distractions / temptations and drink plenty of water and get into a routine, the battle is about the right mindset as well as physical determination. I drink at least 4 litres a day, (drinking out of a sports bottle-means its always to hand and you drink without noticing.)

I think the WC product range is excellent, although I personally would avoid the cold drink mixes and the porridge which is revolting (and I love porridge normally been eating it almost everyday for years-until now). I have just received my second months supply of my favourite WC products after trying the samples so I can leave some of the first sample box stuff I didn't like.

Anyway, that is my story so far, some of your contributions are great and really inspirational to keep people motivated, as people read about results from those who have already succeeded. Good luck everyone, this should be the last diet you'll ever need!

Russell

Slaine
Slaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum