THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Sophie's progress.. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Sophie's progress.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Sophie's progress.. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Sophie's progress.. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Sophie's progress.. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Sophie's progress.. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sophie's progress.. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Sophie's progress.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Sophie's progress.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Sophie's progress..

3 posters

Go down

Sophie's progress.. Empty Halfway there!

Post by triphazard99 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 am

Couldn't wait until tomorrow to update my tracker on my 'proper' weigh in day - cos I'm HALFWAY THERE!! Woo hoo! Weird though, cos I've been STARVING today.. don't know why, thought all that was behind me. Never mind, grit my teeth and an early night and all will feel fine in the morning!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Sophie's progress.. Empty Back again, finally going strong!

Post by triphazard99 Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm

The summer holidays were really a nightmare for me, I just couldn't get to grips with it all. Now that I'm back at work (in a kitchen, how ridiculous is that?), I'm finally back on track. I put on only three pounds over the holidays, despite having such little control - but that's all gone and more - I'm finally TWELVE SOMETHING!!! Six more pounds and I'll officially be merely very overweight, rather than obese - for the first time in seven years! I am definitely going to reach that hurdle now it's so close!!!

In three weeks time it's my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary - sit down lunch, that's going to be hard - there's no way I can not eat at all, but I'm thinking if I can avoid the obvious carbs and any dessert (I have kids, they'll eat it if I shove it their way!), then I can get back on track as soon as we get back that night. In the meantime, it's nil by mouth that I shouldn't be eating.. I absolutely and utterly promise you all!!!!

I am feeling on top of it all at the mo - even got through the latest totm with no slip ups - though I know I need to drop my coffee intake and up the water as I'm not really drinking enough. I'm even making the shakes more liquid just to try to add more fluid - but I've had crazy overtime at work this last two weeks (been out of the house almost twelve hours at a time - the store cupboard at work looks like a Kee diet store on one shelf!!!), and I've almost been mainlining coffee to keep going! All will be back to normal from wednesday next week - so that's my goal for the next week - more water.

Just updated my tracker - nearly half way to my first target weight! As I get closer, I will more than likely move the target further back by maybe 7 or 8 pounds, but for now, it's looking more positive as it is!!

Hope you guys are all doing well - I'm going to have a look round the latest posts and catch up with you now!

Sophie xxx
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Sophie's progress.. Empty Re: Sophie's progress..

Post by marionlake1982 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am

Well done for keeping it up, many would have fallen at the first hurdles, so give yourself a big pat on the back.
Im another who lost it all with one diet to put it all back on again but have said no more this is it.
Keep up the good work xx

P.s also cleaning burns so much energy i did 3 hours none stop on sunday as we come back off holiday and as left last minute house was mess before we went (which i hate) so i told hubby to take kids out and leave me to it. i went on wii fit plus and i burnt over 1000kcal doing that so keep up the cleaning too i know i am lol xx

marionlake1982

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 am

triphazard99 wrote:Gritting my teeth and ploughing on, lol. My totm, so avoiding chocolate has been a challenge over the last week - managed it, thankfully, but still feeling awfully bloated at mo, so not looking forward to weighing in! There's no justice if my weight hasn't done much, cos I must have burned a billion calories with all the hours of cleaning I've been doing in overtime!!!

I feel your agony as it was my TOTM last week, you can do it hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 am

Gritting my teeth and ploughing on, lol. My totm, so avoiding chocolate has been a challenge over the last week - managed it, thankfully, but still feeling awfully bloated at mo, so not looking forward to weighing in! There's no justice if my weight hasn't done much, cos I must have burned a billion calories with all the hours of cleaning I've been doing in overtime!!!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Morning Sophie,

Hope your doing ok, only just having chance to catch up the forum, its been a busy week Rolling Eyes

Keep on track, you can do it, just make sure you have plenty of packs if you need them....

*hugs*

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh I have struggled this week, and really need to get back on track, big time. I thought it would be easier during the summer holidays than it would be term time (when I work in a kitchen), but actually, the kitchen was easier because the other girls in there are so supportive. I've been piling in the overtime from my other job (cleaner - gosh, my A levels were so worthwhile), as the summer hols are really the only time I get to make any extra cash, and being out of the house all day has really screwed around with the plan. I had four of the shake n go (? can't remember their name) new bottles, which did help a little (tho I don't like the coffee one, more like liquidised weetabix, which was a bit of a shock), but for the second part of the week, I've been discovering I've been getting in at half eight at night, having only had one shake all day, and nowhere near enough water. Result? Starving!

Now, that would be ok if my fridge had cleverly stocked itself with chicken breasts and leafy veg, but as mama is the one working all the hours under the sun, funnily enough, it's empty except for milk, margarine and cheese. So I'm ashamed to admit that the pasta pan has been on. And what I am really kicking myself about is that I STILL cannot put my fork down when I am full up! Honestly, if I'd really paid attention to my hunger, two or three spoonfuls and I'd have had sufficient, but no, I have to eat as much as I possibly can because something in my mind is saying Twisted Evil go on, it'll be WEEKS before you can eat me again Twisted Evil

Anyhow, probably the bravest thing I've done all week is get on the scales.. and a mini miracle. 2 more lbs gone. I can only put that down to the extra calories I've burned hoovering and cleaning toilets over the last week. I am cautiously pleased, funny, I should be delighted, but I sort of feel I don't deserve to have lost them!

Send me positive thoughts, please.. cos I know I've now got to go back into Ketosis and not give in.... I'm a silly mare. For the next seven days, the car is stocked up with fizzy water, a little bottle to mix the shakes in, and enough packs to keep me going. The bars I am saving for the evening as a 'treat' when I get home.

Hope you're all doing WAY better!!!! Talk soon xx Rolling Eyes
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 am

Hi Sophie,

Congratulations on a good start even with a holiday included.... cheers

Funny you should mention the pill, this has been one of the main reasons I put on weight since I was 16 (when I was put on it for medical reasons rather than for contraception) I am still on it now as I am too scared to come off it so I will always have a neverending battle with my weight!

I am 5 foot 6" so I am aiming for 11 stone which is at the top of my so called healthy BMI, but I agree with you in that it is rather inaccurate because I would look ridiculous at 8 stone! tongue

I am so glad that you are doing so well, keep up the good work hun!! 12 something here you come....

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sophie's progress.. Empty Sophie's progress..

Post by triphazard99 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am

I did LL a couple of years ago, lost 2 and a half stone and then couldn't afford to keep going on it.. Sad Always meant to get back on track, but instead managed to put a stone back on - mostly in the last year when I started work in a kitchen!! Finally got to the point where I was revolted by myself, and thought 'enough is enough'.

I looked on ebay to see if vlcd sachets were being sold again (I got a lot of my LL stuff from there, but then ebay pulled the plug on it) and found the Kee Diet. Ordered a fortnight to see what it was like - and was pleasantly surprised! The shakes are fine, and the chocolate truffle bar is, in my opinion, the best bar I've tried on a diet.

Anyhow, the first week was great - lost 10lbs, the second week I managed to lose 2 - but that's good for me, as I normally have 0 weight loss in the second week on any plan. Then I was on holiday for a week - talk about bad timing!! I knew it would happen, but I wanted to be in the right frame of mind - so I didn't end up with another half stone to lose. Put 1lb back on, and got back on track last Friday. Tuesday has always been my weigh in day - so weighed today - and I've lost 4lbs - taking me to 15lbs in all - my first stone gone! I know it's better to look at in in pounds, rather than - half a stone/stone etc, but it always means more to me this way! I'm now 13st 6lbs - and all geared up for the next big push - to be 12 something for the first time in seven years! (9 years ago I was a deliriously happy 10st 6lbs - and promised myself I would never balloon again. Shame I hadn't figured out that the pill was to blame for my fluctuating weight.. within 6mths of going back on it I'd put on a stone and a half - despite going to slimming world after the first stone went on). Then pregnancy.. twice.. and I ended up as 15stone 4lbs, and was so miserable that I had no motivation to do anything at all!

Anyway - waffling on - that's my story. I'd like to get to 10 stone 'something' as my initial goal - at 5foot 5" my BMI reckons I should be a max of 10st6 - but I really wouldn't have wanted to weigh much less - I started looking gaunt under that weight and had constant comments of 'you look ill' - so I'm aiming for a weight I'm comfortable at, rather than religiously adhering to a BMI that isn't all that accurate. If my waist measurement is healthy - that'll do me. Long way off that yet...lol.

Anyway - congrats to all the fab 'losers' I've read about on here - talk soon, no doubt!!

Sophie
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum