THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
jentens Kee Progress EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
jentens Kee Progress EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
jentens Kee Progress EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
jentens Kee Progress EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
jentens Kee Progress EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
jentens Kee Progress EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
jentens Kee Progress EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
jentens Kee Progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
jentens Kee Progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

jentens Kee Progress

4 posters

Go down

jentens Kee Progress Empty Re: jentens Kee Progress

Post by jenten2 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 am

Hi again everyone,
I know its been a while since I've been on but I'll tell you all about it.
I ordered a months supply of shakes to make sure I had enough to do while I was away in England and while Kee was closed.
HOWEVER, I didn't get my shakes until a day after I went away (which was 8 days after I ordered them Mad )
Anyway, I went away and had a brilliant time eating proper food and I don't regret a thing.
When I went away I was 12 stone 6 and I didn't weigh myself again for another 9 days but I had still lost 1/4 lb.
Now I am only 2 lbs away from losing 2 stone (since starting Weight Watchers in May) and just over 2 lbs til I've lost a stone on Kee. I am well happy.
I can't believe I've nearly lost 2 stone!!!!!! I'm so glad I record all these things in my phone or I would never have known lol.

Well this info has given me a bit of a boost and I think I'll be able to stick with it til I go on my holidays to Spain in just less than 3 weeks time.

I hope everyone else is doing really well and I will keep you updated with my progress.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi Jenten,
Well done on restarting. That's often the hardest bit!
I really like the spag bol and cottage pie. They taste a bit like Beanfeast if you've ever had that? Really filling and it feels like proper food. There again, I really like the plain porridge and lots of others on here can't stand it so maybe I'm weird!
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 am

jenten2 wrote:Hi Sarah,
WOW you have lost 71lbs, thats FANTASTIC. How long has it taken you to do that?
I know working in a bakery is really difficult because on Saturdays I'm used to eating whatever I want (I try to be good the rest of the time), but now Saturdays are really difficult. Well that was my 1st Saturday working there where I couldn't just eat what I wanted so maybe it will get easier lol!

I agree with you about the spag bol and the cottage pie, I thought they looked terrible but you never know they might be nice. I'll wait and see what Vashti says and then maybe I'll get some Question Question

I love the new shake and go ones, their yummy and so easy to prepare so I bought loads so that its easier for me in work. I normally use my Magic Bullet but its really loud and I don't really want to draw attension to myself lol Laughing Laughing

I ordered some of the sticky toffee bars as well and I can't wait to get them. Just chewing on something will make it easier.
I was wondering if your allowed sugar free sweets on this diet? I read a post about sugar free chewing gum and apparently its not allowed because it tricks your stomach into thinking its getting something to eat (or something like that) but we do eat on this diet (i.e. Salad, veg etc) so what difference would the sweets make? Have you any ideas about it??

I'm going on holiday on the 12th September and I can't wait but I just want to try and loss a bit more weight to feel more comfortable in my swimming costume. My legs are the biggest problem but I was told by a friend that your legs are the last place to lose weight? Do you know if thats true? Where have you lost the most weight from?
Do you have any before pictures? I do but I'm in my underwear and a bit apprehensive about sharing them!!! Sad

Well I look forward to hearing a bit more about you.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny

Hello,

I lost the majority of my weight last year on the Cambridge diet and then I found the Kee diet this year... so I have continued my weight loss journey!

At work, I mainly have porridge in the morning, a bar at lunchtime then a shake around 3pm (which is now Smile ) then I have a 2 egg omelette with some cauliflower for my dinner which feels nice & normal Razz

You are allowed sugar free jelly but only when you are sure you are in ketosis, normally after the 2nd week, I have been known to eat a HUGE bowl of it and it hasnt stop my weight loss!

I ate some sugar free sweets when I went to Weston Super Mare a weeks ago and I didnt notice any problems but I think they will be quite high in carbs, so be careful...

I have a photo album on photo bucket, here is the link....

https://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/sazabaza1979/My%20CD%20Weight%20Loss%20Diary/

I have always had HUGE legs and now they do seem to be going down especially my calfs as I couldnt get them into any calf length boots but now I can Very Happy

Speak to you soon hun x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi Sarah,
WOW you have lost 71lbs, thats FANTASTIC. How long has it taken you to do that?
I know working in a bakery is really difficult because on Saturdays I'm used to eating whatever I want (I try to be good the rest of the time), but now Saturdays are really difficult. Well that was my 1st Saturday working there where I couldn't just eat what I wanted so maybe it will get easier lol!

I agree with you about the spag bol and the cottage pie, I thought they looked terrible but you never know they might be nice. I'll wait and see what Vashti says and then maybe I'll get some Question Question

I love the new shake and go ones, their yummy and so easy to prepare so I bought loads so that its easier for me in work. I normally use my Magic Bullet but its really loud and I don't really want to draw attension to myself lol Laughing Laughing

I ordered some of the sticky toffee bars as well and I can't wait to get them. Just chewing on something will make it easier.
I was wondering if your allowed sugar free sweets on this diet? I read a post about sugar free chewing gum and apparently its not allowed because it tricks your stomach into thinking its getting something to eat (or something like that) but we do eat on this diet (i.e. Salad, veg etc) so what difference would the sweets make? Have you any ideas about it??

I'm going on holiday on the 12th September and I can't wait but I just want to try and loss a bit more weight to feel more comfortable in my swimming costume. My legs are the biggest problem but I was told by a friend that your legs are the last place to lose weight? Do you know if thats true? Where have you lost the most weight from?
Do you have any before pictures? I do but I'm in my underwear and a bit apprehensive about sharing them!!! Sad

Well I look forward to hearing a bit more about you.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello,

You are doing really well, keep up the good work.... it must be murder working in a bakery though, I am glad I work in an office where I can escape most food Smile

Not sure I like the sound of the spag bol and cottage pie, I am Kee Lite so I have an omelette and some cauliflower of an evening anyway so I dont think I will need to replacement meals.

Keep up the good work x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi Vashti,

You will have to let me know what the spag bol and cottage pie are like. I was gonna get them but the picture didn't look to appealing!!
I weighed today again and I've lost another lb, so thats nearly 9lbs in 4 days so I'm flying along.
Can't wait til Saturday though til I can eat proper food for the day lol.

Good luck and keep in touch with your progress, you can do it.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks jenten2

Started well so far this am, nice and dry hear so trying to keep busy with pruning in garden. Farrier already been. No cheating so far, and my two sachets od spag bol and cottage pie cam saturday, so have those to look forward to trying for my tea.

Hope you are doing well too.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi Vashti,
I actually replied to your post yesterday but for some reason it is no where to be seen Question Question

Basically what I said was that you should definately go ahead with your cooking competition because we can't let our weight or our weight loss efforts let us miss out on things in our lives that make us happy.
I am going to England on Wednesday to see my friend and I'm taking Saturday night off and I'm really gonna enjoy myself.

Good luck with the competition and please let me know how you get on.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome back jenten2 Very Happy

Well done on passing those bakery items! The first few days are holding me back. Summer hols., TOTM coming round again, summer cold having a second round, feel more rotten than with a winter cold! Sad

Going to try again tomorrow, but not going to get upset about it as consistent failure not good either, but cooking competition coming up in 2 weeks time, have to taste as doing re seasonings etc., so that alone is going to put a spanner in the works. But have won the shield for the last three or four years, daughter wants me to win it again. And it is fun, although very hard work! Had to work through the night on the Friday, as only one two items can be made on the Thursday..... Rolling Eyes

Hope you keep going, I'll be trying to join you as soon as I can and will update my progress post when backside into proper gear! Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

jentens Kee Progress Empty jentens Kee Progress

Post by jenten2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi everyone,
This is my 2nd time doing the Kee plan and about my 100th different attempt at losing weight Razz Razz
I have been overweight all my life and its made me very miserable. However, this is the last time I'm going to attempt to lose weight (well thats what I'm telling myself anyway) but I'm gonna do it this time.
I'm going on holiday to Spain in 5 weeks and I plan to lose about 2 stones. At 1st I thought this might be a bit adventurous but now I think its totally possible.
I started the Kee plan on Thursday and I weighed 13 stones 1 1/2 lbs. I bought only shakes to start including the new Shake 'n' Go bottles (which are YUMMY Very Happy ). I've now sent for some bars and I'm just waiting for them to come.

Everyday I will come on and let you know my weight loss (I can't weigh myself once a week, I'm just too impatient so I'll be weighing myself every day) Laughing Laughing
After about the 1st week I'll probably start weighing myself weekly Question Question

Ok so these are my loses so far

Start Weight: 13 stone 1 1/2 lbs
After Day 1: 12 stone 12 1/2 lbs (lost 3lbs)
After Day 2: 12 stone 10 1/4 lbs (lost 2 1/4 lbs, total 5 1/4 lbs)
After Day 3: 12 stone 7 3/4 lbs (lost 2 1/2 lbs, total 7 3/4 lbs)

So thats a total of 7 3/4 lbs in 3 days, I can't believe it. I'm really excited.

I have to say though Day 1 and Day 2 were easy enough but Day 3 was a total nightmare Mad Mad Mad

I work in a bakery so the smell of fresh bread, sausage rolls, cakes, buns etc etc nearly sent me over the edge. I walked past the potato bread and jambons a couple of times and very nearly shoved them in my mouth. I didn't though, I made it through the day and I'm very proud of myself for doing it Very Happy Very Happy

I hope people will be interested in reading what I have wrote and I would LOVE to hear other peoples weight loss successes, maybe we could do it together.

Take care everyone and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Jx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by jenten2 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: