THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey

+4
kwakers
Vashti
jewels
Time4Change
8 posters

Go down

Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey Empty Re: Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey

Post by Time4Change Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Well its looking better Kwakers, not sure its going to be looking good for at least another 60Lbs Smile

Time4Change

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey Empty Re: Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey

Post by tessiebear Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi there, im new here, just wanted to say a huge well done and congrats on the baby too. x
tessiebear
tessiebear

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Brilliant - everything looking good then!
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Time4Change Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Well I'm back out at work after a few weeks home with the family and to say I'm pleased with myself is an under statement, left to go on rotation at 307 Lbs and was a little worried about how I'd handle things.

A 3 week holiday that including seeing my wife and kids for the first time in 16 weeks, having a scan and finding out that we'll be having a baby boy in January (Champagne flowed), travelling up and down the country to see family (who own a restaurant) and then just to add another temptation a week out in Cyprus.........

Final result....... Having been back at work for 1 week and jumping on the scales for the first time in almost a month, I've made the 200's for the first time in God knows how many years, all those temptations and I still managed to return 10Lb lighter than when I left, 297Lb and dropping, I can not believe it Laughing

Loving this diet.

Paul

Time4Change

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 am

Hey paul well done keep up the good work you have give me so much insperations if you can do it where you are what excuse can i have for having a bad day and eating. keep us updated, i started today on friday 13th aug some people have laughed at my start day but i look at it as lucky for me lol xx

marionlake1982

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Paul, that's brilliant! Remember that the 'average' weight loss is a stone every four weeks or so - some people will lose more, others less - but by any stretch, you've done absolutely amazingly - 3lbs is nothing to sneeze at!

Enjoy your holiday - you def. deserve to enjoy yourself - and with bbqs and salad, if you can avoid the bread that goes with it, you'll be doing well. You going to Akrotiri, or on holiday? I went out to Akrotiri a few years back (my best friend was out there) and had a blast - loads of snorkelling and swimming, and you'll be burning calories too!

Well done you - look forward to hearing how you get on. Enjoy!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 am

Paul,
most people settle on 3 lb a week losses after the initial burst (yours was phenomenal!) so don't be downhearted!
kwakers
kwakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Time4Change Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 am

5Lb more this week so that's exactly 2 stone in 3 weeks, happy with the total but a little worried that it is a 3Lb drop from the previous week.

Off home for a two week rotation on Friday so will probablly drop of the diet plan for that time, got a week out in Cyprus so lots of BBQ's and salads, hopefully I'll be able to maintain, we shall see Smile

Stay safe all

Paul

Time4Change

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 am

Brilliant - well done you. Beats my second week weight loss of 2lbs!!! (Still that's two pounds more than I've lost on any other plan in the second week - think my body panics and fights to hold onto every ounce!!! Next week should be much improved..). Take care, keep your head down out there. My lil bro just got back the other week xxx
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Time4Change wrote:Another 8Lb this week so thats 23Lb in two weeks just 1Lb short of the two stone mark, so am well pleased right now Smile

Well done, thats fab Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Time4Change Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Another 8Lb this week so thats 23Lb in two weeks just 1Lb short of the two stone mark, so am well pleased right now Smile

Time4Change

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Blimey! Well done!
kwakers
kwakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 am

Well done!!!! Very Happy

What a jaw dropping moment as u say! The most I've done on a 1st week is 11lbs. Just can't get going again this time, Blighty cold and damp, and having a summer cold to shake off isn't helping! Trying to be good from tomorrow, everything crossed..... Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 am

WOW, thats fantastic,what an achievement,well done. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey Empty Where the Heck did it go?? Paul's Kee Journey

Post by Time4Change Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Well, week 1 finished for me on Wednesday morning and to say I was amazed is an understatement as somehow I managed to lose 15Lbs in the first week on Kee Total, once I'd picked my jaw up off the floor I had to double then triple check just to make sure the scales weren't playing an evil prank on me Smile

Currently sticking to just 4 Total packs per day and with this sort of success don't plan to alter it any time soon, having said that, still have a few concerns about the long term effect of cutting out the skimmed milk, but can't see what I'd be getting from the milk, which I don't get from the packs?

With regards to sticking to the diet I think I've probably got it easier then most right now as I'm out in the middle of Afghanistan on an army camp without the everyday real world putting temptations in my way. With the cook house being the main supply of food, it is easy to avoid the temptations, then with having to work outside in temperatures up to 50degrees C on some day, I guess I've got the perfect mix for dropping the pounds, long may it continue.....

Stay safe all
And keep dropping those pounds

Paul.

Time4Change

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum