THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Jewels Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Jewels Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Jewels Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Jewels Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Jewels Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Jewels Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Jewels Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Jewels Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Jewels Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Jewels Journey

+2
sazabaza
jewels
6 posters

Go down

Jewels Journey Empty Hi Jewels

Post by Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:08 am

Is the vibrating plate you use is it similar to the Power Plate, have heard that this are really good for toning up the muscles and losing the inches and you can do it a 1/4 of the time.
Sounds good, Well Done on your achievement and reduction so far, doesnt matter how long it takes your, the hare and the tortoise story. It's crossing the line that matters.
Bet you felt a million dollars when you fitted in such a lower size.

Congrats flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jewels Journey Empty Re: Jewels Journey

Post by jewels Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 am

Well pleased this morning lost the weight gained over Christmas,and 300 gramms on top,feeling good,the lovely sunshine helps.Also I have been using a vibration plate Im sure its helping,anyone else had any experience of this please. Very Happy :
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

jewels wrote:Still plodding on.The main problem for me is loads of visitors to Tenerife,all want to see us and go out for meals,I have been careful and still losing weight steadily.I´m about half a stone more than I would have liked to be at this stage,but I´ve got 17 days before my daughter comes for Christmas,she hasnt seen me since Sept so I really hope she can see a big difference.
I went shopping for something new to wear for Christmas and was delighted to get in a size 22 trousers with a zip and button fastening,I couldnt get into a size 28 6 months ago.
I love this diet its been like a real fresh start for me.
Good Luck all of you and Merry Christmas. Very Happy

Keep going. I think you are doing so well as it must be really hard when you have visitors all the time. You should be proud of yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back. At least you haven't got the cold weather to get you down! Keep posting and well done again. cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Still plodding on.The main problem for me is loads of visitors to Tenerife,all want to see us and go out for meals,I have been careful and still losing weight steadily.I´m about half a stone more than I would have liked to be at this stage,but I´ve got 17 days before my daughter comes for Christmas,she hasnt seen me since Sept so I really hope she can see a big difference.
I went shopping for something new to wear for Christmas and was delighted to get in a size 22 trousers with a zip and button fastening,I couldnt get into a size 28 6 months ago.
I love this diet its been like a real fresh start for me.
Good Luck all of you and Merry Christmas. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 am

jewels wrote:Well I am over the moon this week,I reached my first big goal 3 stone lost.We have friends coming over this week that I havnt seen for a year and i didnt tell them about my diet,so hoping they will see a difference.

I have been fat all my life and have tried every diet going,but this one really works,I am so motivated and hope to lose another 2 stone by Christmas santa rendeer ,its great to see the new product being brought in I have tried most of them,I also get stuff from another source occasionally,so have already had the wafers totally delish,and the snacks,they are brill if your a savoury feind like me.Hope they appear very soon.
I had a few obsticales in my way to start,getting deliveries to Tenerife was very expensive and I got taxed by the customs once aswell 102 euros,but I persivered and now rely on friends to post and bring me things when I need,so all of you out there,keep at it,it does work and I for one am a different woman.

Love to you all cheers Laughing

Well Jewels that is amazing. Well done. I am sure you will reach your goal and lose the other 2st. You go girl and be proud of yourself! Take care. cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 am

Well I am over the moon this week,I reached my first big goal 3 stone lost.We have friends coming over this week that I havnt seen for a year and i didnt tell them about my diet,so hoping they will see a difference.

I have been fat all my life and have tried every diet going,but this one really works,I am so motivated and hope to lose another 2 stone by Christmas santa rendeer ,its great to see the new product being brought in I have tried most of them,I also get stuff from another source occasionally,so have already had the wafers totally delish,and the snacks,they are brill if your a savoury feind like me.Hope they appear very soon.
I had a few obsticales in my way to start,getting deliveries to Tenerife was very expensive and I got taxed by the customs once aswell 102 euros,but I persivered and now rely on friends to post and bring me things when I need,so all of you out there,keep at it,it does work and I for one am a different woman.

Love to you all cheers Laughing
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 am

Moved house this week but managed to stick to the plan,looking forward to trying the new things on offer. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 am

jewels wrote:Well I had my daughter over for a weeks holiday,and I put on 2and a half kilos,but ive lost it this week and a bit extre too..

Well done Jewels. Makes us all want to try harder. Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 am

Well I had my daughter over for a weeks holiday,and I put on 2and a half kilos,but ive lost it this week and a bit extre too..
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm

You're going great guns....who needs tomato soup! Question
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 am

6 weeks done now,its going really well,people are starting to notice,feeling really good.

Hope you are all doing well and feeling really motivated.xxxx Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Well done you! That's fabulous.

I updated my tracker this morning and got all confused, cos tho I'd bookmarked the page, when I went there it just asked me to make a new one, and I couldn't find the old one! The thing that worked for me was going back to a previous post I'd made, clicking on my tracker from that, and it took me straight to the right page to edit it. It's the second one I've had to do cos I couldn't remember the passcode from the first one..doh!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 am

jewels wrote:Well finished my first month and lost 1st and 4 pounds.I am really happy,I cant seem to update my tracker though any ideas please. Very Happy

Hello,

Well done on your loss so far, thats fab!!

When I update my tracker, I go to Profile, then Signature then click Preview then click on the tracker and it should take you to the ticker website where you can enter your updated weight, hope this helps x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Well finished my first month and lost 1st and 4 pounds.I am really happy,I cant seem to update my tracker though any ideas please. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks everyone,I cant beleive how well I feel,Its great to get the support of people on this forum.
Have a good weekend al. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Fantastic Jewels. cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Well done hun x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:24 am

Well done Jewels!

Back to top Go down

Jewels Journey Empty Jewels Journey

Post by jewels Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 am

End of Week One
Well got weighed this morning and I have lost 9lbs,I am so happy.I also have found it really easy to stick too,found my favorites and the unbearable (only the porridge). Very Happy Laughing

Last edited by jewels on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
jewels
jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum