THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Nic's kee journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Nic's kee journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Nic's kee journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Nic's kee journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Nic's kee journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Nic's kee journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Nic's kee journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Nic's kee journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Nic's kee journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Nic's kee journey

+2
TerriLou
Nic
6 posters

Go down

Nic's kee journey Empty Re: Nic's kee journey

Post by Nic Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Well this is it another month done and this time a loss of 17 1/2 pounds so I am very happy. I am off for a while again now but I may be back in January to shift the last little bit of weight.
Good luck to everyone and I hope you all achieve your goals soon keep it up it's worth it!
Nic Very Happy

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 am

Aw keep trying how is it going?
Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:08 am

Hi, I am watching what's going on, but not many postings, and still struggling to stay 100% with it.

Well done, keep it up! Trying to get going properly Monday, shall bring out the vest, and hug the woodburner!!!!!!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:21 am

I know no one is really following this but I just want to log it for myself another 2 1/2 pounds gone in second week. Very Happy

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:13 am

One week in and eight pounds gone yippee! Very Happy Very Happy

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 am

Hi Everyone Smile
I did a month of Kee back in July and was really pleased when I lost nineteen pounds. I always said I was going to do a month and then have a break before coming back to lose a bit more. So here I am! I have put on a bit of weight since coming off of Kee but am pleased to be starting this time at a lighter weight and hope to see the pounds dropping off as they did before! I know it might be harder coming back to it after a break but I am determined to do another month.
Today is my first day and I have been hungry but I know that will pass in a few days which has made it easier. I have found that I am missing having hot things now the weather is colder but I still have a Hot Chocolate for later so that should help.
I hope everyone is enjoying the plan and am looking forward to reading about your journey's with Kee.
Nicki Very Happy

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am

Well done Nic, keep it up, once you stop, not so easy to get back on the rails!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 am

Well one month on and I have lost nineteen pounds altogether another three and a half this week. Couldn't be more pleased. I am going to come off Kee for a while but may be back to lose a bit more later in the year.
Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 am

Week three weigh in and I have only lost two and a half pounds this week but I am still happy as I have lost 15 and a half pounds all together so far! I am starting to go to the gym next week so hopefully that will up the weight loss next week too!
Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 am

jewels wrote:Well done I finish week 1 tommorrow.Hope I do as well. Very Happy

Thank you. How are you finding it so far looking forward to seeing how much you have lost!
Nic Very Happy

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Well done I finish week 1 tommorrow.Hope I do as well. Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 pm

kelx wrote:Well done Cool

Thank you Very Happy

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by kelx Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 am

Well done Cool

kelx

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 pm

So yesterday was weigh in day and the end of week two and I have lost another four pound so that's thirteen pounds all together. I am so pleased. I am starting to feel a difference in my clothes now which is great. Other people don't seem to have really noticed much yet but hopefully that will come soon!
I hope everyone is doing well.
Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 am

Thanks Terrilou and a big well done to you. I can relate to those awful binges can't count the amount of times I have done it and regretted it! They never make you feel good do they! At least you have still had a great loss and got right back on it! Take care
Nic x

Nic

Back to top Go down

Nic's kee journey Empty Well done Nic

Post by TerriLou Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Nic,

That's great, 9 lbs in a week. I have lost 6.5 lbs in my first week, due to the fact I had a bit of a binge mid week. I promised myself I wouldn't do it this time, but its like I go on autopilot to the shop, buy rubbish and sit and eat it. I felt rubbish for doing it, I never do really enjoy my binges, put it behind me and moved on. Its also TOTM, so I think 6.5 lbs is really good. Hopefully next week will be good too as the first couple of weeks on this diet are the best results wise.

Well done for this week and good luck for next.

TerriLou
xxx

TerriLou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 am

Well one week in and I have lost 9 pounds! I am really happy. Everyone has been really supportive and positive which I have to admit I was not really expecting! I thought a lot of people might say negative things about such a 'drastic diet' but I have been pleasantly surprised. The first few days were really hard but I am finding the whole thing easy now. I hope everyone else is doing well.
Nic Laughing

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:14 am

Thank you both for your replies. It makes it a lot easier when you have people to help you along! Today has been a lot better already have not felt so hungry and have enjoyed the products I have had. Well done on getting through your first week with TOTM not sure I could have coped with that as well lol.
I am going to go and look through the old posts as you suggested Terry Lou. Thanks for your support I am looking forward to seeing ghow well you both do when you weigh in.
Nicki x

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am

Nic wrote:Well after lots of anticipation I finally started today. I have to admit it has been hard! I have not been tempted to cheat but I have been hungry all day. I have read that this gets better so I am looking forward to that! The other thing I have struggled with is that the porridge and the soup I had were both a bit horrible! I hope I will find some products I like and after this month I can stick to them. The one thing I thought would be hard but has actually been easy was drinking the water. I am on my fourth litre don't think I have ever visited the loo soooo much. If anyone has any tips or words of advice they would be very much appropriated! I am really excited to start seeing results. I hope everyone else is doing WELL.
Nic

Hi Nic,

It is hard in the first week as your body is getting rid of all the carbs you have eaten, stick with it though....

I am on Day 5, I have had an awful week as it was my TOTM too (talk about bad timing) but I have kept it up and now I am not hungry at all, I cant wait for my 1st weigh in!!

If I can do it anyone can x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Nic's kee journey Empty Hey Nic

Post by TerriLou Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi Nic,

Well done for getting through your first day, I hope today is going well. I have just started mine today after doing LighterLife last year. There are a lot more flavours to choose from and its much cheaper too.

Let us know how you get on. Talk about the good things and the bad as everyone on here is really friendly and helpful reading back through old posts.

Good luck. I look forward to seeing your progress.

TerriLou
xxx

TerriLou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Nic's kee journey Empty Nic's kee journey

Post by Nic Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 am

Well after lots of anticipation I finally started today. I have to admit it has been hard! I have not been tempted to cheat but I have been hungry all day. I have read that this gets better so I am looking forward to that! The other thing I have struggled with is that the porridge and the soup I had were both a bit horrible! I hope I will find some products I like and after this month I can stick to them. The one thing I thought would be hard but has actually been easy was drinking the water. I am on my fourth litre don't think I have ever visited the loo soooo much. If anyone has any tips or words of advice they would be very much appropriated! I am really excited to start seeing results. I hope everyone else is doing WELL.
Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum