THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
week four and i've cheated....big time! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

week four and i've cheated....big time!

3 posters

Go down

week four and i've cheated....big time! Empty Re: week four and i've cheated....big time!

Post by Cookie Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Well done for sticking with it for 4 weeks in the first place and losing 18lbs,that is an acheivement in itself.
As long as you realise that the way forward is to get straight back on it before you do some real damage then half the battle is won.
As Julie says,you will have to get back in ketosis again,but it will happen,just as it did last time,and you will continue to lose weight.
That doesn't mean that you can fall off the wagon every month but it may make you think about why you did it (was it TOTM?) and may make you aware of the pitfalls that could await you every month.Learn from your mistake and get back on with the plan,jsut think how much better you'll feel when you've shifted another 18lbs!
Sue. flower

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

week four and i've cheated....big time! Empty Re: week four and i've cheated....big time!

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 am

Uh oh Katy - but glad you enjoyed yourself! You're right to get straight back on the diet, I know for me, that made me realise how awful I would feel getting back into ketosis, and that experience then prevented me doing the same again...so every cloud has a silver lining as they say?.....
Good luck for getting re-started. You can do it!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

week four and i've cheated....big time! Empty week four and i've cheated....big time!

Post by catey_kizzle Tue May 25, 2010 12:20 am

I'm on my forth week and I have fallen off the diet wagon with an almighty bump!

I've stuck to it soooooo strictly, but at the weekend I had 5/6 vodka and slim line tonics, the meat from a chicken kebab, 4 glasses of wine and today I had a sandwich, crisps and chocolate! I'd love to say I regret it, but I enjoyed every bite! However, I am going back on it and sticking to it tomorrow. I will only let myself down if I cheat again.

To date, i've lost 18lbs Very Happy I just hope when I weigh myself tomorrow i've not put too much back on!

catey_kizzle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum