THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Annas Off - and this time i mean it! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Annas Off - and this time i mean it!

3 posters

Go down

Annas Off - and this time i mean it! Empty Re: Annas Off - and this time i mean it!

Post by Cookie Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Well done Anna for making the decision to get back on the wagon!
I agree that this is probably the most straightforward way of losing weight,no thinking and planning involved on a day to day basis,just pick your packs and get on with it!
You are lucky to have such a supportive Hubby (mine is 5 stone lighter than he was a while back so he,too,understands what I'm dealing with and is really good) Just remember how much better you felt after 2 months,stick with it and you will feel totally fab!
Don't froget to report in with your news each week.
Sue. flower

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Annas Off - and this time i mean it! Empty Re: Annas Off - and this time i mean it!

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 25, 2010 4:33 am

Good luck Anna, you can do it! And hats off to your hubbie too for being so supportive, it makes a lot of difference. My hubbie fed the kids a lot when I first started Kee and then - even better - when he saw the results he started Kee too! So now I am coming to the end and reintroducing foods, it's MY turn to keep the food away from him as much as possible. What goes around comes around as they say?.....
Let us know how you get on, good luck for getting started.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Annas Off - and this time i mean it! Empty Annas Off - and this time i mean it!

Post by annabotti Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

1st day on my new plan - i tried this last year for 2 months and lost alot however i missed out on several do's and feel miserable SO am keen to lose weight and i did very much love the fact that i didnt have to think or weigh anything so me and my hubby have agreed that i follow meal replacement for breakfast and lunch and he will cook me a health dinner - have told him as much green and white veg as possible and lets see how this goes...

off to boots now to weight myself - wish me luck! eek! Shocked
annabotti
annabotti

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down