THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy!

3 posters

Go down

End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! Empty Re: End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy!

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 am

Wow Ali it's taken you one week to get 'normal' and I'm still not quite there after 17 weeks on this bloomin diet Wink (some may say I will never be normal!)
You probably know that really, you are supposed to have at least 3 stones to lose to do the FMRP so Jo, I think you have the right idea moving down through the plans quite quickly (I have just moved on to EQ1 for my final stone).
The fruit drinks you can buy from Kee shouldn't affect ketosis at all. I gather that still (not sparkling) flavoured water from Sainsburys is OK too although I have never tried it (but there has been plenty of discussion on this board about it in the past).
Sounds like you've both done well with getting started and don't worry Jo, I'm sure the weight will settle down once TOTM is passed. Katy has just finished this diet and says her weight goes up and down by 4lbs regularly, probably if we all weighed ourselves lots then we would see the same. Stick in there hon!
I'm with you on the porridge JO, pretty horrid but I tolerate it as I don't like the shakes and it gives a change from the berry yoghurt now and then. Think I've bought my last though!
Keep it up ladies and good luck!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! Empty Re: End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy!

Post by Jo Loves Shopping Tue May 18, 2010 7:09 am

Hi Ali.
Had a bit of weight up-and-down issues in the first week, I think mainly due to waiting for TOTM, so I'm not weighing again until weekend now; which will be a week after my last weigh-in. I lost 4lb on Day 2, then put it back on again by Day 4, then it went away again on Day 6 Neutral Tempting to weigh again but TOTM still not arrived so will wait anyway.
I'm getting on OK with the meals. The shakes are nice (although the Vanilla is only bearable if made with cold black coffee and ice in a blender - like a frappucino). I've enjoyed all the bars and soups, and the puddings have all been nice (the lemon one looked and smelled like something you'd use to clean your bathroom, but actually tasted quite nice)
I have a shake for breakfast, half a bar at morning break, soup for lunch, 50cal salad and the other half of bar at teatime, and a pudding in the evening. At the weekend I had the whole bar at lunchtime and the soup at teatime - not up as early at weekend so don't need a "morning break".
I ordered some of the fruit drinks but I've saved them for when I move up to the EQ programmes - I read somewhere they contain citric acid which can stop ketosis and don't want to risk it now it's taken so long to get settled into it in the first place!
How long are you planning on staying on FMRP? This is the start of my 2nd week and I might do KeeLite next week and the week after, then see how much I've lost and hopefully move onto EQ1. Need to be on EQ2 by week 6 cos I've got a night out at the end of that week with a meal included (I can be "good" with the meal, just eat the meat and green veg) and I don't want the night out to be my first step back into "real food", I'd rather have been eating for a few days before that. Also, I'd like to be able to have a little drink that night, and I know alcohol can be dangerous in ketosis pale
After week 6, I'll hopefully stay on EQ2 for a while until I'm nearer target weight. Summer is coming, with more nights out (and days) and I'd like to know I can have a meal and drink with friends - most places we normally go to will be fairly easy to make sensible low-carb choices. Eventually I'll move onto a LowGI diet with treats at weekends.
I'm really looking forward to having proper meals again! bounce

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AliLou72 Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 am

Thanks Jo - looks like from your ticker that we have about the same amount of weight to lose - how're you doing? I've just tried the tropical drink and it's really not to my taste (eyuch!) and I hate the porridge! But soups and shakes all good..
AliLou72
AliLou72

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Loves Shopping Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 am

Well done Ali! cheers

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy! Empty End of Week 1 - and I'm very happy!

Post by AliLou72 Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Hi

Well, end of week 1 and I've just had a weigh-in - I've lost 8lbs - blimey! My Wii now tells me that I am not overweight anymore - but I'm 'normal'. Don't know if I could every count myself as normal, but I've very very pleased it's been worth it so far - I'm not hungry anymore and I'm waking up having slept really well - even with a 4 month old baby!

Fabo!

xx
AliLou72
AliLou72

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum