THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
OK here goes.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
OK here goes.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
OK here goes.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
OK here goes.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
OK here goes.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
OK here goes.... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
OK here goes.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
OK here goes.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
OK here goes.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

OK here goes....

4 posters

Go down

OK here goes.... Empty Re: OK here goes....

Post by Jo Loves Shopping Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 am

Hi Ali!
I'm on Day 5 just like you. I've had a better day today, not felt as hungry and had more energy. I've got into the mindset of not thinking about food now but tonight has been difficult - Friday night and no big family-size bag of Walkers Sensations or Doritos to munch!

My usual day is as follows:
6:50am - shake (made in shaker with 300ml water)
10.15am - half a bar
12.45pm - soup (yummy - make to a "paste" in a mug with a little cold water, then add hot)
5pm - 50cal salad and other half of bar
9pm - WC pudding (put powder in a little bowl, add 125ml water slowly whisking with fork to get rid of lumps, then put in fridge for 10 mins)
Also, a splash of skimmed milk in 2-3 cups of tea or coffee through the day. Had a tablespoon of plain unsalted cashews on Tue and about half a thimble of seame oil on my salad tonight.

I'm lucky I don't have much family to cook for, just a 17 year old daughter who's happy to have beans on toast or a frozen ready meal form the freezer, so not too much temptation there!

Good luck!

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AliLou72 Sat May 15, 2010 7:00 am

Hey ladies,
thank you for the advise - I'm now on day 5 and starting to feel a little less hungry! I was watching an ad today for pizza and I did think ooh I could ear one of them, but then an even bigger thought was that actually Iwould much prefer to be slim than eat that pizza, which believe me for me is a BIG step!
I have weighed myself today on the wii, and I think I've lost around 5lbs so that's pretty encouraging. I'm still struggling a bit but after reading load of posts on here, it looks like I should be reaching the point when it's not so hard soon, right??

Is there anyone else out there on week 1 or 2? I'd love to hear from you - would be nice to compare notes with someone!
Thanks and speak soon
AliLou72
AliLou72

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi Ali,

I like the WC choc and S/berry shakes. I put 1/2pt water in a pt lager glass, then add powder, blitz with my cheap tesco whizzer, then add the remaining 1/2pt. I keep a 500ml lucozade botle in the fridge, as they taste much better chilled.

The weak and hungry feelings do go, so persevere and get through that first week. As Julie says, the scales will give the bost you need to carry on. I am getting back into it today as came off for winter as so cold working outside, now have problems sticking with those first few days. So once into it, DON'T STOP!!!!!! Keep going. We're all on here to help each other, all wanting to shed the 'f' stuff, for all sorts of reasons and causes, so when you need a boost or a kick up the ..., check in here, ther's usually someone on to help and the pixies are very quick to answer any questions we can't help you with.

Good luck-hang on in there! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Ali, welcome and well done for getting started. This is my first 'proper' diet too! From my experience, you will start to feel much better in the next couple of days (I always say to newbies, try and make your target to stick it for a week at first, you will be over the worst of the carb withdrawal and also very encouraged by the news from your scales!) The hunger does go away, I promise - even my hubbie will vouch for that as he started kee too recently - and that is even more amazing for him than it is for me! The 'weird feelings' will settle down too in a few days I'm sure. I had those too, and so did my hubbie. Keep drinking LOADS of water, that will help it all pass quicker too.

Sorry, can't really help with shakes, I don't really like them. I think the instructions are on the website if you click on the product names?
Hot chocolate, I CAN help with though as it's my favourite! I have a mug every night - yum! I just mix the pack with about an inch of cold water, stir really hard till it makes a smooth paste, then top up the large mug (probably about 300mls) with boiling water from the kettle, stirring all the time. It goes lovely and frothy. If I have some milk left over from my allowance, I add that and it makes it taste even better. Apart from the hot chocolate, I tolerate the porridge and yoghurt (slightly better) for breakfast, but love most of the bars, especially apple & yoghurt and sticky toffee. I had been doing OK with the soups but seem to have got a bit fed up of them lately (I am in week 17 now and about to reduce my packs as I reintroduce food)

I would recommend getting a ticker, it really motivates me to change it every time I lose a lb. Do you know you can have 50 cals of salad or veg (from the list only) each day and also you should take a multivitamin if you are using Weight Control products, and have 6 small nuts 3 times a week to keep your gallbladder healthy?

Good luck, there are quite a few new starters this week so I am sure you will all get to know each other and support each other well. Sadly, most of the people I started with seem to have stopped posting now, but it has been a great help to have them around.

Any more questions, just ask! Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

OK here goes.... Empty OK here goes....

Post by AliLou72 Thu May 13, 2010 5:37 am

Hi to all!
I'm a newbie - on day 3 at the moment and although I must say I am pretty hungry, I am still really excited about losing this weight - I'll get a ticker too I think... I have 3 stone to lose and I've just taken my pic and measurements and am ready to roll.
OK I have some questions that I was hoping maybe someone can help me with - I've not done this type of diet before (well, any type really) so:

1. Day 3 and I'm hungry - when will this start to ebb? I'm cooking dinner for my husband and son and nearly drooling into the pan..!
2. I'm feeling a little light headed and heavy limbed - will this go too? Nothing too drastic but a bit weird
3. How much water do you put in your shakes? I can't seem to get the consistency right
4. How much water would you put into the choc drink for a hot choc?
5. Whats your favourite flavour??

Lol - sorry for so many questions... I look forward to chatting with some of you soon - I've been reading some of the past posts and they are VERY motivational - and I do need motivation...

So, hello and here we go!
Ali
AliLou72
AliLou72

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum