THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi This is my first day EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi This is my first day EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi This is my first day EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi This is my first day EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi This is my first day EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi This is my first day EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi This is my first day EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi This is my first day EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi This is my first day EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi This is my first day

4 posters

Go down

Hi This is my first day Empty Re: Hi This is my first day

Post by bikergirl Sun May 30, 2010 4:04 am

Hi ya I have been on this diet for a few days now. I didn't realize you can have salad?? and rusks?? tell me more!!

bikergirl

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 am

Wow Kyla that's fantastic well done! I told you you wouldn't be disappointed! Glad you got started on the psyllium and veg. I am having trouble in that department again this week I'm afraid. I've even taken Senna tablets two nights in a row but STILL not got it sorted...I'd recommend tackling this from the start like you are, it's not good!
I can recommend getting a ticker if you can get one set up, it's really great to log on and change it to remind you of how well you're doing.
Stick in there for week 2, you will soon be a pro and I see there are plenty of other new people this week who will be a good support to you.
Best of luck, Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Thu May 13, 2010 5:51 am

Hi Julie
Had my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 11 lb. Very Happy Really pleased. Using the Psyllium Husk thanks for the recommendation. Having vegetables every other evening which makes a nice change. Hope your doing well.

love Kyla x
Kyla
Kyla

Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri May 07, 2010 7:17 am

Well done Kyla, great start! It's unbelievable, but true, that you don't feel hungry with this plan!
If you can manage the veg or salad at some stage then I would recommend it, I really have struggled with constipation despite having this AND psyllium husks AND 5l of water a day (but maybe I just have a peculiar body lol!). To be honest, I imagine you will be desperate for some after a while anyway, just for variety! (but check the lists, they have to be low carb)
Oh and I forgot to say, you should have a slow-release vitamin each day too as the weight control products aren't fortified as some are.
Let us know how you get on with your first weekly weigh-in. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!
Go, girl!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Fri May 07, 2010 5:43 am

Hi MJ

Have tried the lemon/choc bar which I didn't like at all the sticky toffee bars are yum. Still on 4 sachets a day not feeling hungry yet so all good so far.

Kyla x bounce
Kyla
Kyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Fri May 07, 2010 5:39 am

Hi Julie
Thanks for your post. It's day 3 and haven't felt hungry yet. Which I'm surpised about. Haven't had any extra veg/salad yet, worried if I eat then I wont stop with just a little bit of salad or veg. How rubbish is my will power. Going to get some psyllium husks. Thanks for the recommendation. Congratulations on your weight loss. Hope I'm as successful.

Regards Kyla x Smile
Kyla
Kyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 05, 2010 9:15 am

Hi and welcome Kyla, you have made a good decision, and a good start. I have just completed 15 weeks of WC FMRP (with the occasional meat or fish with my daily salad/veg, when it all gets too much) and am about to hit my 4 stone loss mark, so I am here to say GOOD LUCK, stick in there hon, the first few days are the hardest, but I am living proof that it can be done, this diet really does work! My friends and family can't believe how much I've lost, so quickly, and without them even being aware I was dieting for the first few weeks!

Think you'll find answers to any questions lower down the board, but if not just ask because there's usually someone around most days to try and help out. The admin team are really good too, if you email them they generally get back to you pretty quickly.

GOOD LUCK, let us know how you get on!

Julie X

PS Remember, you can have 50cals of salad/veg from the list on the board, each day, and also 200ml skimmed milk. You should also have 6 small nuts or a tbsp of seeds 3 times a week to keep your gallbladder healthy. I also recommend Psyllium husks as lots of people find a tendency to constipation on this diet, despite the high water intake and salad/veg.
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 am

Kyla wrote:Hi MJ

Following the Weight control FMRP. Starting with 4 packs aday and seeing how I feel. Have the option of increaing to 6 if feel to hungry which plan are you following

Kyla X

I did 2weeks on the Total plan but fell by the wayside so to speak for a couple of weeks. I started again last week but I am on the weight control now the same as you but I have 4 packs a day. I have found this alot better than the Total packs I feel fuller and I think the soups and shakes are better. Have you tried the bars yet all the ones I have tried are so yummy, haven't had one yet I do not like. I eat my bar in the evening as a treat. bounce

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Hi This is my first day Empty Diet

Post by Kyla Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 am

Hi MJ

Following the Weight control FMRP. Starting with 4 packs aday and seeing how I feel. Have the option of increaing to 6 if feel to hungry which plan are you following

Kyla X
Kyla
Kyla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 am

If you go to the section "advice + tips" you will find alot of answers to most of your questions on there, If you have a specific question post it and someone will give you good advice. They have helped me many times! Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 05, 2010 4:51 am

Kyla wrote:Hello all fellow Kee users. This is my first day. Want to lose 4 stone. Have tried lots and lots of diets, lose the weight but never manage to keep it off. Anyone got any good tips for sticking to the diet and any help or advice that has helped you. Smile Shocked Thanks Kyla

Hi Kyla, welcome to the forum. Which diet are you following/

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Hi This is my first day Empty Hi This is my first day

Post by Kyla Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 am

Hello all fellow Kee users. This is my first day. Want to lose 4 stone. Have tried lots and lots of diets, lose the weight but never manage to keep it off. Anyone got any good tips for sticking to the diet and any help or advice that has helped you. Smile Shocked Thanks Kyla
Kyla
Kyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum