THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! Empty Re: Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!!

Post by Juliemarie Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 am

Yes, ladyloler - including YOU hon!!
How's it going?
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! Empty Re: Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!!

Post by ladyloler Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 am

wuuuhuuuu girlies!!!
theres going to be some sexy ladys on the streets this summer by the sounds of it!
(this better bloody work!!) Smile
ladyloler
ladyloler

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:14 pm

michellebed wrote:Hi

Keep at it - it works. I know where you are coming from re: dresses. For the first time in my life i am looking forward to summer!!!!!

Michelle

I am really looking forward to it too, I bought a size 14 skirt on Friday and MEDIUM leggings, I nearly died when they both fit me!! Yay!!

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 am

Gem, give it 3 months and you WILL be a size 12 or near as dammit!
I have a couple of old (small) but beautiful dresses, I've not tried them for a couple of weeks but might give it another go soon, I will be absolutely DELIGHTED if I can get into them. And I'm looking forward to buying a new summer wardrobe (no more elasticated waists Very Happy ) and not paranoid about showing the tops of my arms this year either!
Roll on sunshine!!!!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi

Keep at it - it works. I know where you are coming from re: dresses. For the first time in my life i am looking forward to summer!!!!!

Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyloler Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 am

You see thats why speaking with you all helps!!

I would of never thought of the citric in Berocca!! (thank you)
My pack hasnt arrived yet and i havent weighed myself until it does.. will weigh on the morning i start Very Happy

Thanks for the tip on Psyllium husks Julie... i get a feeling i may need them!!

All i know is that im a size 18-20 and would like to be down to a 10-12.. my sisters wardrobe is screaming at me to wear them lol

God help her the day i fit in them.. she has too many dresses she doesnt wear lol

Gem x
ladyloler
ladyloler

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 am

Hello! Spoke on PM before but just wanted to say welcome on here and good luck! I'd deffo recommend the slow release vitamin too, not sure of Berocca has citric acid in it cos its orange flavoured?

How much are you hoping to lose hun?

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am

Unless you have ordered only 'Total' products (which have vitamins added) you need a slow-release multivitamin/mineral - you can order them from the website or buy them elsewhere.
I would recommend the Psyllium husks too, they help avoid constipation and don't affect ketosis. They're half price at Holland & Barret at the moment and I wish I'd found them sooner!
Glad to be of help!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyloler Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 am

Will start as soons my pack arrives... well the next day that will be as i want to start from the moment i get up.

Off to buy some scales tomorrow too!!! argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
will jot my weight down and when it starts to fall off then i will reveal :p

A friend of mine told me about this diet... he recommended taking a multi vit.. like Berrocca (or something like that.. i heard beer and listened if im honest!)
What do you think?!?!

Im sorry your getting hammered with questions as your doing so well... your my diet guru!!!! Very Happy
Gem x
ladyloler
ladyloler

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 am

Hi again Gem

Well, for full meal replacement I have the following each day:
Breakfast - WC (weight control) porridge or berry yoghurt, slow-release vitamin (you don't need the vitamin if you use only Total packs)
Lunch - salad (from list on board), WC bar (yum yum)
Dinner - WC soup
Supper - WC hot chocolate (yum yum again!)
Plus I drink as much water as possible - they say 2.5 litres+ but I drink nearer to 5 litres if I can otherwise I get headaches. I also have a couple of cups of tea on top of this.
I have 200ml skimmed milk - I don't use it in tea or coffee so I make up my breakfast pack with it.
Every 2 or 3 days I have six small nuts (any kind but salted)
And recently I started to take Psyllium husks 3x day as I was getting quite constipated. They seem to help a bit.
If I really get the munchies I sometimes have a small piece of ham or chicken or a few prawns, or very occasionally an egg - all mostly protein and low carb.

That's it really - a bit boring, maybe, but simple, and very few decisions to make! And best of all it works!

Good luck, when are you starting?

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyloler Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks for the reply... so tell me about a typical day food/water wise... what do you do???
Gem x
ladyloler
ladyloler

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 am

Hello and welcome, good decision to start!

I would recommend you read the board really carefully before you start, and ask us any questions as it can be quite confusing at times (not that we are any experts, but we've probably asked all the questions before lol!)

Don't be put off if you don't like any of the packs, I only really use a few now (porridge, yoghurt, soup and my FAVOURITE hot chocolate) but it's good to try them all at the start and see what keeps you going best!

Drink LOADS (of water not coke lol!) and aim to complete the first week, you might feel a bit yeuch while ketosis sets in but once it does, you will lose weight steadily and I can PROMISE you, if you stick to this, you won't be disappointed (and no, they didn't pay me to say this lol!)

Good luck, and ask away.....

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!! Empty Lady Loler is not going to be a rolypoly no more!!!!!

Post by ladyloler Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am

Hi guys... well i ordered my first week's pack today and i cant wait for them to arrive!!

I know its going to be a battle as i have a major coke addiction... (im talking about coke-a-cola by the way!)
But i want a slimmer trimmer me asap so i will just have to have a moan at you guys instead! :p

Good luck to everyone else in the flabby battle and if you have any tips im more than willing to hear them!!!!
(they would help as i have no idea what im doing Very Happy )
ladyloler
ladyloler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum