THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Belle's kee journey! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Belle's kee journey! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Belle's kee journey! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Belle's kee journey! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Belle's kee journey! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Belle's kee journey! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Belle's kee journey! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Belle's kee journey! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Belle's kee journey! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Belle's kee journey!

3 posters

Go down

Belle's kee journey! Empty Re: Belle's kee journey!

Post by Annabelle Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 pm

heyyyyyy guys i see ur all still doing well...well done everyone!!

just popped in to say iv now lost a stone woohoo!! im now 13st 10lbs and reckon it must b a good 3 years since i was that weight, and given that i was 16st 4lbs a little over a year ago im feeling rather pleased!

i havent been sticking soley to the packs as iv been out lots, but have been trying my very best to stick to allowed foods and have managed to remain in kestosis most of the time....so a stone in less than a month is a result i think!!

iv got 3 weekends away between now and the end of may but im going to stick to the plan....stay on packs when in and allowed foods when out and with a bit of luck i hope to be another half stone down by my friends birthday party on the 28th May!

tc all xxxxx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

lol thanks Katy and u look great in ur new piccy!!

ok so drum roll please.........first week's weight in and iv lost 8.5lbs WOOHOOO!!! so iv went from being 14st 10lbs to 14st 1.5lbs.....another 2lbs off and ill b 13st something bring it on!!!!

iv got a full on glasgow shopping/drinking/eating trip with the girls for my friends bday this wednesday....my master plan is to avoid the alcohol altogether, have a meat salad with no dressing for lunch and a steak no sauce with a salad for dinner and hopefully that wont damage my progress too much.

hope u all hav a good easter!
belle xxx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am

Hi Belle glad things are going so well!

Arent the nuts amazing, I live for my nuts and bars of a day!

Julie as usual gives great advice, once you have your first couple of weeks out the way and a nice routine its so easy, i'm back on some food on Monday...........hhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooorrrrahhhhh! Putting things in the shopping basket other than sweetners, bottled water and minst spray will be a right old novelty!!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:58 am

oh thanks Julie!!

wasnt sure about mouth spray as was scared it would "knock me off" so to speak but will defo take a trip to the shops 2moro for some

knew about the nuts.....just had 3 brazils fab! omg @ me saying 3 brazils is fab lol

i dont take milk in my tea coffee either but good tip for the yoghurt and porridge ill try that....hate to think im missing out on something im allowed!

whens ur weight in this week?? good luck for ur 3 stone marker!! iv got about 4 stones to lose so nice to know its acheivable!!

thanks for your help and advice xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 am

Glad you're doing OK so far, it sounds like you've made a good start. I invested in a good mouthwash and mouth spray, but the bad taste has unfortunately never gone away for me despite drinking around 5 litres of water a day, so I guess it never will now (until I finish of course)!

I must admit I'm not great at the soups either. I mix the powder with about 1/3 cup of cold water and mix it really hard to a smooth paste, then gradually add water from the kettle and keep on stirring hard (you could maybe whisk it if it's still too lumpy for your taste). The hardest for me is the vegetable, it always seems to have crunchy bits in it, sometimes I microwave it for a few seconds after doing the above, this seems to help soften them a bit. Otherwise I just get down to chewing!

They used to sell water flavourings but I gather from the others that they have stopped now. If you look through some of the other threads, it might help - I think peope said the still flavoured water from Sainsbury's is OK (it has to have malic acid in it not citric acid). As you can tell I'm not an expert, I've never bothered with them myself, just stick to tap and plain sparkling water, and occasional weak tea.

Oh btw you can have 200ml skimmed milk as well - I don't take it in tea, so I use it to make up my porridge or yoghurt in the mornings. And you should also have 6 small (non-salty) nuts every 2 or 3 days, the fat content helps keep your gallbladder working OK.

Hope some of that is useful! Good luck, Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks Julie!!

Everyones weight loss is amazing really spurring me on!

so im on day 3 and not fairing too badly i think altho im getting to the point where im scared to speak to ppl cos my breath is just ewwww!

im drinking LOADS of water tho which gives my colleagues a giggle as im always running to the loo lol

im on the WC products and am currently using almost my full quota of 4 or 5 pack plus a bar and some 50kal veg, hopefully ill b able to wean myself down to just 4 packs over the next few weeks.

oh any tips on this would be gladly received!! im having trouble with lumpy soup lol....so much so im having to use a sieve!
also can u buy flavourings for water on here? iv had a look and cant see any so the answer is probably not lol

many thanks xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 pm

HI Belle and welcome, well done on getting started. The first few days can be hard, but tough them out and you will easily lose a stone by mid-May (I lost 9.5lbs in week 1, 4.5 in week 2 - and others lost more than this!).

If you can be careful on your night out and while you're away then you should be able to stay in ketosis, but it's trickier as I have found!
I went to London for a weekend with hubbie, I took my packs for breakfast, lunch and supper and we chose carefully where to eat, I just ate salad with chicken, tuna or beef (one each day yum yum!). Similar for a meal out, but take care, I was caught out by lime in the water last week, I think it threw me out of ketosis and I felt LOUSY for a couple of days. Feeling much better now so onwards and upwards....hoping to hit my 3 stone mark this week!

Let us know how you're getting on. Good luck!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Belle's kee journey! Empty Belle's kee journey!

Post by Annabelle Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 am

Hellooooo

Im belle and i started the plan yesterday (sun) morning eeeeeeeeeek lol

Im scared but iv read all ur journeys and ur results have really inspired me to try my very best!!!

iv got one night out and a weekend away planned in the next 6 weeks so taking those into account i would really like to lose around a stone by mid may fingers crossed.....

will pop back to see how everyone is getting on and then post my first weigh in result on sunday!!

speak soon
Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum