THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Julie's progress log - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Julie's progress log

+7
michellebed
MJ
mzzzhunger
Mora
sazabaza
katyjay
Juliemarie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Julie's progress log - Page 2 Empty Re: Julie's progress log

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 am

You will soon be there too Sarah, you are never far behind me, keeping me going!
Thanks for the encouragement hon,
Julie X

Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Juliemarie wrote:Wey hey just updated my ticker and I am 2/3 of the way there, my BMI is 27 how great is THAT??
Julie X

Well done hun, I cant wait to get to 27.... x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 pm

great job julie!Smile SO amazing to hear about your results...good luck for the rest of the journey...you can easily do it-i'm convinced you are a strong -motivated woman:)SmileSmile
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Wey hey just updated my ticker and I am 2/3 of the way there, my BMI is 27 how great is THAT??
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi all,

Well another good start to my week, I have lost another 3lbs despite increasing my calories using EQ1meals and extra milk this week (because I have completed 12 weeks). I even ate a ham and green pepper omelette - yum! I'm chuffed...but I also did lots of exercise over the weekend, cycling twice, which was great! I am now going back to FMRP for one more month then will move to EQ1 properly for my last stone or so...I am really starting to get a bit bored with the lack of variety lately and am increasingly fantasising about eating REAL meals again!

My husband has lost 8.5lbs on his first week, think he was a bit miffed that he didn't beat my 9.5 Smile (we both thought he would lose quicker as a man) but this is a really good start and it is great that he is making these changes, we are both really pleased.

I was also so proud of my kids yesterday, we had our first proper family ride and they did a whopping 8 miles - not bad since the younger one (5) was wobbling everywhere and could hardly get started at the beginning, so I didn't know if we would even make one mile! By the end she was totally confident and zooming down gritted paths - yikes! I'm looking forward to many more of these family adventures over the summer now we are a fit and active (and old enough) family!

Have a good week everyone, hope the sun is shining where you are too (we seem to have missed the ash cloud here in Cumbria thank goodness!)

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Juliemarie wrote:HI Sarah

I actually find the hot chocolate much easier to make than the soup (which is STILL always lumpy even after 12 weeks!)
I mix the powder with about 1/3 cup of cold water (or milk if I have some left from my allowance) then mix hard into a smooth paste and gradually top up with boiling water. It goes all frothy on top and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I don't think Icould manage 4 packs without it, as I was just telling Mona (who is struggling with this).

Hope that helps, let me know if you like it!

Julie X

Can you believe I prefer the Total Chocolate to the Hot Choc ones, and I still cant get them to mix right even using my blender!! hee hee Smile

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:55 am

HI Sarah

I actually find the hot chocolate much easier to make than the soup (which is STILL always lumpy even after 12 weeks!)
I mix the powder with about 1/3 cup of cold water (or milk if I have some left from my allowance) then mix hard into a smooth paste and gradually top up with boiling water. It goes all frothy on top and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I don't think Icould manage 4 packs without it, as I was just telling Mona (who is struggling with this).

Hope that helps, let me know if you like it!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Morning Julie,

I ordered some hot chocolate in my new order (that arrived yesterday) but I couldnt get it to mix right, how do you do yours??

Ta Smile x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 am

Stick in there Sarah and Katy, 12 stones is in sight! Just another number, but it means so much!!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 am

Well done Julie you are truly inspirational!!

I am 5lbs off being in the 12's, BRING IT ON!!!

So glad you had a nice pamper day, I have a voucher that Mum gave to Hubby and me for xmas for a couples pamper thing but i'll save it for when i'm a skinny minnie!

Hope your Hubby gets on well too (nearly typed 'Hunny' there, typo!!!)

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Well done Julie, thats fab.... I cant wait to get into the 12 stones now Smile

Hopefully I will be there this week as I only lost a pound last week...
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 am

HI everyone

Well - amazingly - I have now completed week 12 and lost 2lbs last week bringing my total to 45lbs which ain't half bad! I also broke 13 stone this week and have lost 20% of my starting weight - yeah!! I went for a wonderful pamper day yesterday to celebrate this, and also bought a fab, outrageous 70s fancy dress outfit for my 40th party (in July) - I would never have dared to wear something like this 3 months ago! (I promise to post a photo after the party!)

My husband has started Kee today, he is so impressed with the results! I'll keep you posted because forums are not really his thing.....

I am planning to increase my calories a little this week, as that's recommended, before returning to FMRP for another month so I can be well into my last stone before building up the Etiquette plans.

Hope you're all doing OK this week too - stay strong!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 am

Hi Sarah
So it's a competition is it??!! Very Happy
Well if that helps us keep going.....I'm up for anything.....may the best woman win lol!!!
Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow hon. You are looking fab already!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks Julie,

It is a photo took last August, thankfully I am back at that weight now and getting lighter!!! *yay*

Blimey I am in a fab mood, the sun is shining and i have the whole day to myself.... gonna do my Wii active in a bit before i have some lunch Very Happy

I dont have any skinny clothes either as like Katy I have been big for as long I can remember, but not for long eh Katy cheers

I have my weight in tomorrow morning, hopefully I will have lost a few pounds this week, gonna catch you up Julie, hee hee!!

Have a good one x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 am

Well done Julie!

Must be great reviving lost clothes, I have zero sinny clothes cos I have been big all my adult life, only skinny things i have is my first school pinafore and thats a bit tight....it fits Molly though!!!

Dreading Monday now, I bet my body has gone into shock at eating a proper meal again!!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

Hi everyone
Wow Sarah - new photo - you look amazing! Well done hon!
I found a new type of therapy today - instead of chucking out the big clothes, like last time, I got out some old, small ones that I'd refused to throw away - mostly coats that I really liked - and I'm chuffed to be able to get into them again, that's fab! Have been wearing a pair of trousers today, I've no idea why I bought them, they never really did up properly (denial?) but now they fit great and I really like them!
Oh and I took the kids on our first 'proper' bike ride today - they are 7 and 5 and this is the first time that the little one has been able to do it completely independently - so we all cycled along the seafront next to each other - it was great! Hopefully now the weather is getting better we can do that more often.
Good luck to everyone who's getting started this week, and to everyone for this week's weigh-ins.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Morning Julie,

You will beat me im sure as it was my TOTM this week, although I dnt feel half as bloated as normal Smile

I am hoping for a 2lb loss at least, fingers crossed!!

Going to the NEC to see the Gadget Show Live for the day so need to stock up on water not forgetting my bar of course.... I like it when I am busy as I dont think about food!!

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:18 am

Only 1/2lb, so hopefully this week.......
Whoever would have thought I could go from the 16-somethings to the 12-somethings in less than 3 months?? I am amazed!
Here's to a good week, keep up that Wii Fit I'm sure it will be helping (I have been a lazy slob since week 2, when I discovered I was losing weight anyway without exercising - I need to get back to it once I finish FMRP though as there is not much tone at the moment!)
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Julie, glad you had a nice Easter break apart from the trauma....

Am I not far now, 3-4 lbs then I will be there... How much more till you get to the 12's?

X x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 am

Hi everyone

I have been away over easter, have read all your posts but not had time to reply individually so I hope this will do instead until I get back into the swing of things. Hope you all had a good easter and managed to resist those eggs (we have about ten in our house - how hard is THAT??!!) We had a good time but some trauma as my daughter ended up in A&E after splitting her eye open - I have never seen so much blood and vomit, it was quite scary! Now both she and her brother seem to have a stomach bug and have been throwing up again tonight - oh the joys!

Anyway I am feeling quite pleased with myself again, couldn't weigh while we were away but in the 6 days I lost another 4lbs - HOORAH!! That takes me safely past the 3 stone marker, and Sooooo close to being under 13 stone (Sarah, race you there!! Very Happy ) and best of all, I had to buy size 14 jeans and feel great in them! I also bought a size 12 top - how amazing is THAT? (Hadn't done this in ooh, well about 10 years I guess)

So, this is week 12 for me, amazingly! I have pretty much decided to up my calories next week, like they recommend on LL, then continue on FMRP for one more month (I have always had the odd EQ1 meal occasionally anyway, when out or away, so it's not complete replacement, really, but it's doing the trick so I'm keen to push for this last little bit!)

Hope everyone else is doing OK, some people haven't been on for a while, has anyone heard from them?

Stick in there, everyone! Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 pm

No idea!! - It's so exciting!!!
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Well done Julie, I bought some Pysillium husks in tablet form from Holland & Barrett for a fiver, half price at the moment, just waiting for them to take effect Smile

I am sure you can make the 3 stone mark by next week....

Yes lots of willpower needed this weekend, I have bought myself an easter egg for when I get to goal in June, hidden away and I am not tempted by it at all!!

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Brilliant progress Julie! Where are you going on hols then?!

I'm so super excited about next Monday, having some chicken and veg for tea, mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Been having a bit of wafer thin chicken with my salad every day and i'm still in ketosis and lost 3lbs this week.

OMG I can't believe all the chocolate i'm going to miss next week, argh! Stay strong everyone

Katy xxxxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks Sarah, I am off to buy some husks today - don't want that happening again!

Well good news ladies, despite the problems, I have just weighed and have lost another 3lbs! I'm delighted, I'm only 2lbs away from my 3 stone mark now so hopefully will make that this week (week 11!!) That half-way point is suddenly seeming further behind me which is a great boost. I need to decide what I am going to do to celebrate - any suggestions? Was wondering about treating myself to a pamper day.....aaah, bliss!

I have booked my 40th party for July and hopefully it will be amazing! Having a 70s fancy dress disco with entertainer - how cheesy is that?! - but I am SOooo looking forward to creating a wow in my Abba costume!! (This is the target that set me off on my weight loss, for those who don't know)

And hubbie has booked us a surprise holiday in July too - what a great summer am *I* going to have? (It's worth being 40 more often lol!)

Hope you all had a good week too, stick in there everyone and here's to HUGE willpower over easter (yikes!)

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Morning Julie,

Sorry to hear that you out of ketosis, I reckon it must have been the lime....

Have you tried using psyllium husks? I am going to get some as these dont affect ketosis and put lots of fibre in your diet as I also keep on getting terribly constipated Sad You can buy them from health food shops and you can add them to soups etc. to make it easier to take.

Keep your chin up hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am

Uh oh ladies, after such a good week last week, I fear I may have been rather silly.....

At the start of the week I was really constipated and eventually took some movicol to try and sort this out (I did some reading, and my husband who's a pharmacist also said this shouldn't affect ketosis). Since then I had terrible diarrhoea (sorry if TMI) and my stomach has been gurgling like crazy ever since.

Also on Wednesday night I went out for a meal with some friends, it was torture being in an indian restaurant with them eating loads, and I had to choose very carefully. I had some marinaded grilled chicken (which I have to say was DELICIOUS!) with lettuce and cucumber, and about a tablespoon of lentil stuff they had ordered (which wasn't even that nice!). I also drank loads of water before realising that there was a piece of lime floating in it.

Today I have started with headaches and nausea, I wondered if I might be dehydrated due tothe diarrhoea so tested my urine...guess what...I am not in ketosis any more! I am totally kicking myself because the only things that can have caused this, as far as I can tell, are the lentils or the lime in the water (unless it is in some way linked to the upset stomach).

So it looks like I'm gonna have to take a deep breath, stick to my own advice and tough it out over the weekend until I get back in ketosis and the headaches disappear. What a lesson in how absolutely careful we have to be on this diet. And disappointing. But it will pass and I hope to be back soon with some better news!

Hope you are all doing better!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 am

Well done! Passing the milestone of the halfway point is a big achievment. You'll reach that goal weight so much easier now. And it has all be YOUR strength and determination. Cool
Mora
Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 am

Really well done hun!!!! See, last week was just a blip, AND you have passed the halfway mark, thats an incredible achievement

Gosh I bet your friends will be gobsmacked seeing you, what are you doing when you go out?

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 am

Thats fab Julie, well done Very Happy

Keep up the good work, hopefully I will have a good weigh in on Saturday... bounce

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 am

Hi ladies

Well what a difference a week can make! - I have lost 5 1/2 lbs since my last weigh-in and am feeling over the moon!

That means in the past week I have passed my 2 1/2 stone weight loss and am also more than half way on my journey - yeah!!

I have no idea how this has happened - I've not really done anything different - but am not complaining!

Loads of people are really noticing now, and I'm going out with some old friends on Weds who I've not seen since Christmas, so I am looking forward to seeing their reaction!

Hope you've all had a good week too, and thanks for your support.

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 am

Hi Julie,

Not very keen on salad but try and eat it when I can.... I prefer to eat my green veg Very Happy

Glad your feeling more positive, it is fab trying on your clothes and finding them way to BIG!!

I hope I have lost this week *fingers crossed*

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Glad you are feeling better Sarah. Are you eating plenty of salad? We have all had a slight tummy bug so that seems to have done the trick so to speak (sorry if TMI!)

I'm feeling WAAAAaaay better and more positive today after last night's little fashion show! Already I've lost the same this week as I did last week, and I'm only 3 days in (No logic, is there?!) I'm only 1lb off 2.5 stones loss, and 2lbs off half way! I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and last time I did this, 6 weeks ago, was to celebrate my 1 stone loss - so I've come a long way since then!

I also have a whole day at home - no kids - to get my essay finished, which has been hanging over me for weeks, then I have a nice weekend planned and only another week of work till I'm off for 2 weeks over easter. Plus, the sun is shining after a LONG (and very wet, in Cumbria!) winter.

Life is looking good!

Have a good day everyone sunny

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi Julie,

I feel alot better this morning, managed to get things moving so to speak.... Smile

Not going to weigh myself until Saturday morning, my proper weigh in day!!

Keep up the good work, we can do it tongue

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 am

Oh that's a shame Sarah I hope things get moving soon (!) and the loss continues, just stick in there it will get better again I promise.....

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm staying focussed on the 2.5 stone mark and feel much more positive today, let's hope it stays that way!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Morning Julie,

Keep up the good work, we both have a similar amount left to lose, I feel a bit down today as my scales say I have put ON 2lbs..... how can this but I havent been the loo since last week so maybe I need to go.... too much info I know Smile

You have done really well to lose after going away for the weekend, and you wont put any of it back on like your LL friend, once we lose this weight, it will stay off for good!!

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 am

Thanks Mora, Sarah & Katy the encouragement helps a lot!
I lost 2 1/4 lbs this week taking the total to 31.5lbs.
This is my smallest weekly loss so far, but we have been away in London for the weekend and I have had some REAL food (just salad and chicken/steak/tuna, nothing TOO naughty but boy, was it good!!) so I guess it was worth it!
I also have to remember that when I lost weight in the past, 2lbs in a week was GREAT - it's all relative, isn't it and after such a good start I just have to keep plodding along now.
I am SOOOO desperate to get to 2 1/2 stones loss - only 3 1/2 lbs to go - and that puts me just about half way. In some ways that seems discouraging because I know the second half will take so much longer, but on the other hand I already feel like I've succeeded, just to get this far and feel so much happier with myself. If I hit 40 tomorrow (which is what motivated me to do this) then I would feel I had succeeded - and I still have 4 moths to go!!!
I saw my friend tonight, she did LL and partly inspired me to do this, I was a bit disappointed to see she has put half of her weight back on since Christmas - but she still says she is much happier and feels much fitter for having done it. I SOoooooo don't want to do that though,,,,,
Anyway thanks again ladies for all your encouragement it really helps to know you are out there.
Julie X flower
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 am

Hi Julie

I read your progress chart and you are a real source of hope! I know you haven't had huge amounts come off your total weight loss as other have descrived, but its been so steady and the inches you describe are wow-worthy. Im so envious and really hope I can mirror your success. Thank you for your chart, it makes me really believe I can do this too. cheers
Mora
Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Julie,

You are doing so well, everyones weight loss is different so just keep up the good work!! Smile

I came off the Cambridge diet September last year to February this year and put on just over a stone, but I did go crazy and eat lots of takeaways etc and we had loads of food over Christmas!

So dont worry when you get to your target weight, go through the maintenance steps and you will want to keep it off, I sure want too Very Happy

Good Luck Julie

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:54 am

Awww Julie, you are doing soooooo flamin well, well done you!

I know what you mean, it is hard on nights out etc, you automatically reach out and want to nibble on stuff!

I'm worried about coming off it too, I know it will take time to wean ourselves back into normal food too but i'm hopeful in that if I eat healthily with a few treats here and there i'll maintain, I will do exercise too but i'm never still at home so I must burn lots off that way. Its odd when I was at my heaviest, I stuck at that weight for about 4 years (with a pregnancy in the middle) I ate whatever I wanted and often made poor choices but i never gained weight, I stuck at the same. Touch wood if I eat normally I can do the same at my target weight, or maybel i'm just being naive?!!

Good luck for week 8 chick

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Julie's progress log - Page 2 Empty Julie's progress log

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am

Hi everyone
I seem to be posting bits and bobs under everyone else's topics lately so thought I'd start my own incase anyone's interested.....
I also see that quite a few people ask about progress before deciding to start, so maybe this will be helpful too.

So, I've finished week 7 now and apart from one glitch a couple of weeks ago (when I got dehydrated, despite drinking LOADS and had also been tempted by a small piece of my son's birthday cake - ooops!) I really haven't found this too bad at all (apart from the constant trips to the loo!)

My weightloss hasn't been as quick as some, but is as follows:
Week 1: 9.5lbs
Week 2: 4.25lbs (13.75lbs)
Week 3: 2.5lbs (16.25lbs)
Week 4: 3lbs (19.25lbs)
Week 5: 3lbs (22.25lbs)
Week 6: 3.75lbs (26lbs)
Week 7: 3.25lbs (29.25lbs)

I've lost 3" off my waist, hips, bust and each thigh, and an inch from each arm (so a total of 17"). I've dropped from a size 18 to a comfortable 16 and all my clothes feel far comfier. As of today, I am no longer officially obese (HOORAH!) and people have started to really notice the change in the past week, which is a boost.

I still have quite a long way to go (in fact I'm not even half way to target yet) but I really feel like I'm seeing results. And only 1 more lb to take me down to yet another stone measurement (my 4th in 2 months, since I started just over a stone marker!)
I've smashed all my targets so far and will have to make a new list very soon to keep me going!
Hubbie is impressed with the results and still threatening to join me.....hmmm.....we'll see!.....

The hardest things are going to stay at people's houses, and nights out, for me. I have a really busy life, can cope with feeding the children OK and manage to resist their treats box and even the yummy stuff they brought home from cookery (with a few white lies). I even sat infront of creamcakes at a meeting today and wasn't one bit tempted (is this really ME?!). I do the shopping for the family online now and will continue to do this once I end the diet (to reduce temptation and impulse buying)

Now the challenge is just to keep it up for another couple of months. Then.....well I must admit I'm a bit worried about stopping this diet, it gives so much security, if you stick to it then it works - no decisions to be made! Anyway I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Thank you for indulging me to write this much about myself (I hope it hasn't been too boring!)
Keep it up ladies we are all doing well here and helping with our health and our self-confidence!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: