THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New Guy says thanks EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New Guy says thanks EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New Guy says thanks EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New Guy says thanks EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New Guy says thanks EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New Guy says thanks EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New Guy says thanks EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New Guy says thanks EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New Guy says thanks EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New Guy says thanks

3 posters

Go down

New Guy says thanks Empty Re: New Guy says thanks

Post by Vashti Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:14 am

Welcome and well done flashman,
I find the wc soups are lovely, I have the ckn., leek, mushroom and onion. The total soups haven't been out long, so as I a like the wc ones, will stick with them. Mix with cold water to a sloppy paste first to rid of lumps. Then gradually add BOILING water to a large mugful, temperature just right by then!
wasa LL'er, lost my 3 stone in the first three months, but my bank balance also suffered, nearly 'killed' me!, if only I had found this one before! Just the same, but way more reasonably priced, get more customers that way, seems more logical, LL will lose trade as overpriced. And personally, I prefer to come on this forum and talk about my downturns as well as my upturns, get told off if I need to, pep other up, and it feels like a real community spirit 24/7! LL only meets once a week for an hour or so, then your on your own with your troubles and no help. Counselllers not always on the end of a phone!!!

Well done, look forward to your next weigh day! Keep it going!! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 am

ahhhhh thanks :-)

Well done you, you are testament to what can happen when you stick with it 100% (unlike me at the mo!)

Good luck with the new you :-)

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

New Guy says thanks Empty New Guy says thanks

Post by flashman1000 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am

Hi all

I've been 'lurking' here since before Christmas when I started researching VLCDs. My GP recommended LL but my bank statement recommended the Kee diet Laughing . She has agreed to monitor my progress even though I've chosen Kee over LL (Her best friend is the LLC).

I started on my 1 month Total box on January the 1st and haven't cheated. I was deliberately avoiding the scales this week until today when I noticed my belt was one notch further in! Since starting I have lost 16lbs. Now I've read the literature and realise that week one is always the most dramatic and doesn't represent 'true' weight loss but it is such a good feeling. I still have a long way (weigh) to go, my start weight was 380 and my target is 224.

I've struggled with a couple of the soups in the Total range so I will probably switch to some of the Weight Control products a spin next month. I might also try the porridge to try and mix things up a little.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts on this forum. Your stories are an inspiration and provide a real insight to the realities of undertaking this sort of programme.

Cheers Everyone

flashman1000

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum