THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log during 2010 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log during 2010 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log during 2010 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log during 2010 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log during 2010 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log during 2010 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log during 2010 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log during 2010 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log during 2010 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log during 2010

4 posters

Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty Re: Place to log during 2010

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 am

Thank you for everyones replies. i made it like cat said and it was lovely xx
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty Yoghurt Instructions

Post by Admin Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi Jade and all, well done for a good start to the New Year.

If looking for any mixing instructions on any ProtiKee products, visit the website, either click on the image the flavour name or the "display product" to the right of the screen. This will then open all products up in full view mode, you can see mixing instruction, nutritional composition, calories, allergies and the whole lot.

Here the link for the Yoghurt to show how full mode will look
http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Products/%22Breakfast%20WC04%22
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Jade

I dont have instructions for the yoghurt anymore - but to be honest I didnt really follow the instructions anyway. I just put it in a bowl, add really cold water water a little at a time and keep stirring until I get the consistency that I want. I find the colder the better and sometimes if I am organised I put it in the freezer for a little while.

Well done on your pounds off - you are doing so well

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey Cat, well after a really good day yesturday i lost another pound, its now averaging 1 lb everyday Smile. My current weight is 10st 7.4 so lost 9lbs in 8 days and ive fallen off the wagon too, but back on it again thankfully.

I havent even had my breakfast yet, can't beleive how good i feel. This is going to be the toughest month for me as i want to lose another stone by the end of january, i plan to up the exercise now.

Got my exam on tuesday so busy revising and must not think about food!! I put in another order as ive run out of my wc samples i find them soooooooooooo much better than the total products and made a huge mistake of ordering so much of them Sad.

I am restricting my carb in take of 20g a day, well under that if i can as i aim to get into ketosis this week to see the benefits of that.

i am having wc yoghurt for breakfast but being it is a sample there are no instructions on the pk!?!

any idea of how to prepare it , would most appreciate feedback

stay strong x Jade x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty The fist week in January....

Post by Cat Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm

...how did everyone get on??

I was doing well until Friday when I realised that my order hadn't arrived - my fault for ordering late and not factoring in the weather in England. As it was my husbands birthday too - I let slip and had Chinese and wine - so of the 10 pounds that I had managed to lose between Saturday and Friday I had managed to put 6 of them back on by yesterday.

So watched my carbs yesterday but still succumbed to wine, think that I havent put any on since yesterday so will be watching carbs today as well and no alcohol as its work tomorrow - so hopefully will be able to mend some of the damage.

I am desparate for my order, having to use up packs in the cupboard and then running out completely has made me realise that I am addicted to the WC bars - I do miss them. Deriously though, I find that if I have one of these every day for lunch together with the porridge and then my evening meal I am not as hungry as I was last week, just having shakes and soup before my meal. They are higher in calories than packs but I love em!!!

Anyway, hows everyone else doing? Lucylu? Sophie? Snack??? Hope you are all doing well.....

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty hi

Post by conniebigpaws34 Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 am

Hi Cat and Jade,

I have got strawberry shakes that turned up today, along with a load of other boxes I've ordered, and they are yummy! I have been very strict with myself and I am so shocked and suprised with myself because I usually give in after a day or so because I get bored and fed up but I must be determined eh? I read what admin had written and that gave a few tips, I feel quite comfortable on this diet and the support of you guys is also a bonus and it does keep me going. Enjoy your evening ladies, speak tomorrow
love Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 am

Hi Cat, I'll give it one more shot, going to be a little more stricter with myself. I choose FMRP because my holiday will soon be here and i havent got alot of time.

This time no diet coke , WATER ONLY with 3-4 shakes a day. I can still hit my target if i set my mind to it.

I bought myself a little wall plan as it really puts everything into perspective and a target weight at the end of each month.

Gonna pick up a diary in tesco to start afresh and an early night for me i think x

onwards ... and upwards xxx
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty How are getting on today

Post by Cat Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am

Hello all

Hope you are all doing O.K - I am craving wine :-) but I wont give in, just having an early dinner instead.

On the plus side, I went supermarket shopping tonight after work and didnt buy anything sinful for me, this is really good as the first time I started week 1 I refused to go shopping as I couldnt trust myself.

Everyone stick with it, believe me its worth it - Jade, you are doing great, it is so difficult this first week, I would say that how about EQ1, if you think that you are going to struggle, I have lost all of my weight on EQ1, I just dont feel tempted to cheat as I can have my fish and meat and veg (apart from the wine that is!!!)

Anyway off to eat my yummy dinner :-)

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Place to log during 2010 Empty Place to log during 2010

Post by Cat Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 am

Hi all

I have taken the liberty of starting a new topic (hopefully) if I have done it right. If we all post general day to day stuff in here it may be easier to keep track of all the threads (just put a subject heading on your post like Sue does)

Feel free to ignore me if you like, its just a suggestion to help, my poor brain cant keep track of everything.

Its great to see the forum active - it slowed down the last few months of 2009 and felt quite lonely.

Anyway, hope it works

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down