THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@

+3
Vashti
Admin
jade4288
7 posters

Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty Re: Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@

Post by snackattack Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

aww jade poor you ,i still weigh everyday which i am trying not to do because if you have been good and it shows a gain the habit is to gourge where as if u weigh every monday lol 9 times out of 10 it shows lbs down not up,this diet realy does work i lost 5 1/2 stone on it,im back for a month {hopefully} to lose xmas weight.If you need any help please feel free to ask when i first started i was a nightmare and everyone realy helped me out so hopefully i can return the favour. flower love to u all snack.

[b]BRING ON THE MILKSHAKES
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty Re: Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@

Post by pixiexoxo Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Vashti wrote:Hi Amy,

I suffer with sensitive teeth badly, dentist sells me a toothpaste called 'Duraphat'. £5 a tube, but you only need a tiny bit each time so lasts ages, really works. Mad by Colgate, but only sold through dentists as something in it stronger, worth trying to get a tube, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Hi Vashi!

Thanks for the advice! Shall be asking my dentist next visit. Very Happy

Amy x
pixiexoxo
pixiexoxo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Amy,

I suffer with sensitive teeth badly, dentist sells me a toothpaste called 'Duraphat'. £5 a tube, but you only need a tiny bit each time so lasts ages, really works. Mad by Colgate, but only sold through dentists as something in it stronger, worth trying to get a tube, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiexoxo Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:34 am

Hi Sue,
Just in reply to drinking cold water. i have heard that the colder the water, the more calories it burns as your body has to work harder to warm up! I always try to drink my water freezing but it hurts my teeth! Smile

Amy x
pixiexoxo
pixiexoxo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty Cals in an Omlette

Post by sue wilkes Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 am

Hi Girls,

What a good idea Mel to write down all the calories you are consuming each day makes you think before you eat anything else when you see them adding up, i am going to start doing that from today. I have been having a mushroom omlette made with two eggs when the hunger pangs kick in, i thought this was the lowest carb meal i could think of that would fill me up, the salad dosent really do it for me in this cold weather. Does anyone know the calorie content of this. I am on my 11th day today and am coping fairly well just using an extra bar or shake if i think i am going to give in to temptation. I have also found the water easier to take if i top it up with warm water out the kettle to make it tepid, if i drink it cold my body temp drops and im freezing. If anyone else is having low carb/carb free meals could they post them on here to give me some ideas, many thanks. Will catch up later tonight, keep thinking thin!! Love Sue xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty sorry

Post by conniebigpaws34 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi Jade,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad day, I hope today has been better for you. Don't give up, try and stick with it as everyone tells us it works, I am slowly getting over the hunger but I allow myself food from the allowance list at 6ish, why not try EQ1 as it gives you a little more choice, I worked out I had 569 calories yesterday, I am writing down the calories I take in each time I use a product, it makes me feel more in control but I know what you mean by the hunger, I try to drink water when I feel hungry and if I am still hungry I will have a product but I don't wait until I am starving because I know thats when I will pig out on anything and everything! I am finding things a little easier everyday and I don't want to loose a weight loss buddy Wink

conniebigpaws34

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Jade,

I know from my experience with time of the month, it's very hard. Don't feel bad, tomorrow is another day. Pick yourself up and start again. You CAN do it! No-one said it was going to be an easy ride, you know that already without anyone telling you. It is tough, get through those tricky days, keep a strong focus on something, keep checking in here, it really helps.
I'm making another concerted effort to stick to it tomorrow, not going to be easy as think kids going to be stressing me at home again with the snow. Xmas hols were bad enough, but I know I can beat this, done it before, so can you. Good luck, AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR GOOD LOSS YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THIS COMING WEEK. Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty Oh dear

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 am

Hi Jade, Oh dear, it is hard to stay on the straight path when every bone and brain cell in your body is screaming for carbs, and especially when it's TOM. It does take a while for this feeling to go, but it does 'honest' and the longer you go without them the strong you feel to withstand their pull. The first week is difficult and you do need to really concentrate on why you want to lose weight, this reason needs to pull you through the hard times and everytime you go to cheat think about it as a choice, "Your reason" or "Bag of crisps" remember it's not for ever just for a short time.

To get the benefit of a FMRP you must get into mild Ketosis, you will still feel hungry at times if you arent drinking sufficient water or have left a larger gap between products and you mustnt feel like you are being forced to do something, remember this type of diet is a choice and you need to sit down and truly think about your present habits, what makes you flip and possibly come up with some remedies that will stop you binging when you are at that critical point.

Even if you start using your optional salad or an extra product, each time you think you are going to eat, first drink a glass of water, then if after 20 mins still wanting to eat carbs, take an extra product, if after 30 mins you still want to eat carbs choose a to have a ham salad, an omlette, or something light. You can then gradually re-educate yourself as the days go on to reverse this cycle, stop taking the food, stop taking the extra product and rely on the water to get you through.

Start a journal and record your highs and lows, this is always a good idea. Use a book like a scrap book to stick pictures, doodles, clothes tag sizes, pictures etc. Each day write a few sentence, or throughout the day, how you feel, was you tempted and how you dealt with the temptation.

Hope helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@ Empty Bad day and i gave in to temptation :@

Post by jade4288 Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 am

Yes its the dreaded time of the motnh and i no i shouldnt be using it as an excuse but god im a suffering!

You know when u wake up and u feel its gonna be a bad day well that was it for me. I popped over the scales at my bf it showed 10st 11 1/2 pounds, so i thort i check mine were accurate and they showed 10 st 12 near enough i guess but im not happy as you get off and back on again i says uve gained a pound. I was happy i lost a few pounds since sat, i just dont know what happened when i came home. I headed straight for the cupboard and grabbed a packet of crips and had a few mouthfulls of my mums pasta. I fell asleep and not long woke up had a ham sandwich baked crips and a bag of min eggs. Im not eating anything after 6pm so that i cn get back on the wagon in the morning. I dont feel guilty as i should because i weighed 10st 12 lbs yesturday and i hardly ate anything because i was rushed off my feet and yet i only managed to lose 1/2 a pound. Im hoping this will kick my metab into action again.

This time tho im only having protikee products even if i have to eat the soups! I so want to get into ketosis if i start tmorrow do u think ill be in ketosis by the weekend it says 72 hrs.

i gotta admitt i didnt enjoy any of the things ive eaten today, i feel a bit down tht ive given in when i should av bit my tongue and carried on x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down