THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
please help me EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
please help me EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
please help me EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
please help me EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
please help me EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
please help me EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
please help me EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
please help me EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
please help me EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

please help me

4 posters

Go down

please help me Empty Re: please help me

Post by sophiejackson Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 am

playing around with the soup flavours helped me loads. the booklet has a list of seasonings we can add which are great Smile they can also make your veg allowence far more exciting... i find mustard or loads of chilli powder make me eat more slowly and drink an obscene amount of water, which just fills me up really fast Smile

I sugest a food diary as well. if you find you usually have a certain time of day where you're craving things then maybe keep a bar for it, or have a bath to distract yourself.

I find trating the whole thing like a project helps, and the fist few days are there so you can find ways to make the whole thing as easy as possible.

well done on the slim fast though! if you can do that then this should be a breeze! by the time you get to day 7 on here, you'll be in a fabuous mood and up to 1/2 a stone lighter! your clothes will be looser and you'll be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel instead of at the back of the cupboard Smile

best of luck! and think of the holiday picks Smile

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

please help me Empty Struggling

Post by Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Jade, unfortunately you have picked the most difficult time to start - here at Kee we are suggesting that if you can maintain over Christmas you have succeeded and that if you pile too much pressure on to use all meal replacements you will most probably cave in at sometime and then spiral down (just too many goods and excuses around).

Over Christmas think about using only x2 products and then a dinner and a lunch, your products can be used for breakfast and a treat and should help control your weight, your carb intake and cravings and give you the control you need not to binge.

After Christmas when you are ready again try taking the x4 products or even x5 for the first few days, drink plenty of water and break each day down into 4 sections (7am - 11am / 11am - 3pm / 3pm - 7pm / 7pm - 11pm). Focus on drinking your water & taking a product in each quarter and sticking to the plan, when each new section starts give yourself a huge pat on the back, you will be surprised how quickly the day will pass. And if you feel you are going to stray say to yourself I am just going to get through this section, I am going to drink extra water or take my product until the next phase starts and then if I still want something consider taking you optional salad in the next section so you have something to keep you going.

If none of this works start include a meal as in Etiquette One each day, you can still take 3 or 4 products and your weight loss will still be great and the main thing it will be consistent. Your cravings will be controlled so no bingeing and you will get to your Target Weight.

Have a great Christmas and hope to see your ticker moving in the right direction.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 am

Hello and welcome Jade

First of all, you need to remember not everyone likes the same things. Did you try adding dried herbs or curry powder to the soups?? That can give them more of a kick if that's what's needed.

how much weight are you wanting to lose? I think you need to decide when you're starting and get your mind set that this is for you, you're starting on ## and your goal is to lose #lbs by a certain date. Then go for it!!
*xi*
*xi*

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

please help me Empty please help me

Post by jade4288 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 am

Hey everyone, well i bought my protikee products back in november although failed at it misserably. I didnt like the mushroom soup it just
made me feel so sick and was jealous when my mum said she liked it ... well ofcourse she would. (Sorry for the rant)

Last week i did the slimfast diet only 3 shakes a day got to friday but when my bf went out i sneaked downstairs and raided the cupboards its been the same since and now a few pounds not off from my starting weight and christmas day around the corner i dont know what to do?!?

I no this works i did a juice diet back last year and lost 7lbs in 9 days if only i could keep going!

My aim is to start again on boxing day since im working i will be able to keep busy. I really need to lose 4 stone by april , thats when im going to egypt please help me.

I need to get past the first week. is everyone on liquids here?

Jade x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum