THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great!

3 posters

Go down

hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! Empty Big Welcome Kelly Anne

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 am

Hi Kelly Anne a big welcome from all of us at Kee hope you enjoy our products, we have many clients come over from Lipotrim who tell us the products taste soooooooooooooo much better, so hopefully you will enjoy them also.

Definately try some singles then you can see which suit you better & snackatack is right the shakes are quite different on WC and Total, but dont forget you can mix the ranges if you take a vitamin supplement (time release version is recommended).

Dont forget you can always PM us if you have a question.
Good Luck flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! Empty Re: hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great!

Post by snackattack Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am

Hi kelly anne and welcome,I have lost 6 stone doing this diet something i thought was never possible.I m doing FMR with total products which i like more then WC but with WC you have more to choose from,some people love WC some people T it depends on your taste id recomend u try the samples to find your own taste.hope this helps love to all snack Very Happy
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! Empty hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great!

Post by kellyanne Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:32 am

Hiya,

My names kelly as you probabily guessed lol! anyway i've been looking around and decided to try this diet, i'm 29 have 4 wonderful children and a lovely hubby, i've been tryin to lose weight for 11 years now but i always seem to put it back on with a bit more, biggest loss was 33lb back in 2006 then got pregnant again. I've done lipotrim before and tried it again to find i can't stomach the shakes anymore so someone suggested this one, so how are the shakes i'm wanting a TFR diet too.

kellyanne

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great! Empty Re: hi i'm new to kee any advice would be great!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down