THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
My Protikee Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
My Protikee Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
My Protikee Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
My Protikee Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
My Protikee Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
My Protikee Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
My Protikee Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
My Protikee Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
My Protikee Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

My Protikee Journey

4 posters

Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Re: My Protikee Journey

Post by *xi* Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:55 am

Children's birthdays, Easter, school holidays, and here I am back again. Down to 294 lbs so although things went upwards, I have got them back down again.

Onwards!! Basketball
*xi*
*xi*

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty 08.03.10

Post by *xi* Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Well obviously I've been MIA with HuB (Head up Butt Laughing ) but I'm back. I had a birthday and managed to be so good on the day, then lose the plot for about three weeks. Am only just coming out the other side. Am relieved that I am back at lowest (so far) weight of 296 lbs so I guess I can't complain too much. Just need to remember that even though people are paying me compliments, and I'm in smaller clothes, I still have a very long way to go!
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty 25.01.10 Weigh In

Post by *xi* Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Sigh, a sts this week. Not a surprise - TOTM caught me off guard and I have been feeling bloated, tired and generally a bit pooh all week. Sad
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty 18.0.10 Weigh In

Post by *xi* Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 pm

2 lbs off this week. Struggled - no doubt as many people did with the snow, etc - so pleased to see a loss, although I must admit I was hoping for more what with only losing 1 lb last week. But it's a loss, and brings me to 297 lbs Cool
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 am

Whoops - not a STS!! I actually lost a lb and am under 300 lbs for the first time in years!! I weighed on Tuesday and saw 299 so was hoping for more, but my officlal weigh day was Monday so it didn't register here scratch So, basically my numbers look like this:

16.11.09 - 312.4 lbs -7.2 lbs
23.11.09 - 310.6 lbs -1.8 lbs
30.11.09 - 309.0 lbs -1.6 lbs
07.12.09 - 307.0 lbs -2 lbs
14.12.09 - 305.0 lbs -2 lbs
21.12.09 - 301.0 lbs -4 lbs
28.12.09 - 305.0 lbs +4 lbs
04.01.10 - 300.0 lbs -5 lbs
11.01.10 - 299.0 lbs - 1 lbs

A very important 1 lb off!! bounce
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Monday 11 January

Post by *xi* Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 am

A STS for me Sad No idea why as I have been a good girl. I guess it might be lack of water? Either way, still under 300 lbs and still determined. Onwards. Now if only I could find a way to make myself drink more water!!
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 am

Thank you!!! It put a spring in my step all morning, especially listening to colleagues who had just come back after Christmas talking about how much weight they had put on over Christmas! Cool
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty XI

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

BIG THUMBS UP FROM ALL AT KEE

Well done you sunny

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

TOTM but I still managed to drop 5 lbs afro Am very very pleased - definitely the motivation I needed to keep on going. I haven't been under 300 lbs in a long time but I can see it within my grasp. Delivery due this week and back to the routine of work after the festivities. All going well Very Happy
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Weigh Day - 04.01.10

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Five days off and I managed to put on 10 lbs Shocked Fortunately, I got right back on board on Saturday and have lost 6 of those lbs but it was kinda scary there for a minute pale So I'm determined to drop the remaining 4 and hope to start the New Year under 300 lbs - that would be a cracking start Cool

Last edited by *xi* on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Whooo hoooo!!!!! I lost 4 lbs this week affraid affraid
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 am

Hmmm it would appear I'm more dedicated than I realise. I've just put through an order for more stuff - the week before Christmas and instead of buying last minute presents I'm buying diet stuff - who knew?! Shocked

It would be an excellent New Year's present to myself to be under 300 lbs so I guess fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow, and sticking with it over the next week.
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 am

Thank you Very Happy Fortunately my family understand what I'm doing so I should be able to stick to plan over the next fortnight. Need to put together a big order for January though Smile
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Well Done

Post by Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 am

Well done you for losing over this very hectic and social time. It is great to start thinking ahead and how you plan to survive christmas. If you don't think sticking to your normal plan is going to be possible start thinking of healthy foods you can eat, generally whole foods are good, concentrate on maintaining your weight and maybe using a few products each day, a small (child size) meal and using a few products. Remember to keep your water up to 2L.

Good Luck and keep posting. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Another 2 lbs off - looks like it's going to be slow and steady. But hey, it's December and I'm losing weight - can't think of the last time I said that! tongue
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Monday weigh in - 7th Dec

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Another 2 lbs off. It was TOTM last week so maybe that's why it's only 2 lbs?? I know I shouldn't say only but I was hoping for 3 lbs to make it one stone since I started. Ah well, onwards Arrow
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:27 am

That's really helpful - thank you very much Very Happy

Someone at work asked me if I had lost weight - whoo hoo!! cheers
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Samples

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 am

Getting to know new website does take time, but visit the samples section here http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Samples__Singles and you can try a few knew ones each time.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 am

That's great, thank you Cool When i'm doing my next order I shall have a looksee afro
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Yep - Your right can mix WC & Total

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 am

Hi Vashti and XI

Vashti is quite correct, you can easily use products from both range to suit your taste, and we have recently updated our Programmes to show this. We find that many clients use the WC sweet flavours as a mousse or desserts and the Total sweet flavours as Drinking Shakes. In saying that some love the sweet WC and just use a little more water than instructed. The WC Strawberry is simply delicious with real strawberry pips and all. The soups are much the same on both ranges and the bars are down to personal taste.

Theoretically WC products should leave you feeling more satisfied as they contain more protein (approx 3g per product) and less carbs which should control those nasty cravings. Using a mixture of both is really popular as the range of products and taste is so vast. We are even hoping in 2010 to introduce meals and snacks, the new WC Wafers which are approximately the same calories / carbs as the bars are absolutely moorish and to be used with care. LOL

If wishing to use both ranges for a VLCD simply include a vitamin supplement to ensure your requirement is above 100%.

Thanks Vashti for helping all new users with the updates, and remember there is lots of info on our website regarding our products - See Kee Guidance or click on the display packets on the Home Page for the full spec on WC versa Total Products.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty Monday weigh in

Post by *xi* Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Another 2 lbs off. More would have been lovely, but I'll take it. Put new order through so hopefully will get that by the end of the week. Go forward!! Cool
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 am

Weekends are always hard - this weekend I'm going to put up the Christmas tree with the family and try to ignore all the sweets and goodies they are munching on No
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am

Sorry, was doing the school run. bounce It's been nearly four years of back problems for me. Fortunately I have a pain relief regime that makes it possible to do a few things but obviously the hope is to make things better. Losing weight is something they think might help but have admitted it may not be the case, especially as I had lost nearly 7 stone before the problems actually started Rolling Eyes I will look into the oestopath - my chiropractor basically told me there was nothing she could do for me, but only after it cost me a huge chunk of money affraid
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 am

Whoops - duplicate message!!

Last edited by *xi* on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 am

Hi xi,
Back probs are never easy, that's why it's so difficult to treat. Have you tried an Osteopath?
Mixing doesn't make a huge difference really. The wc are mainly sold in USA I understand and don't have vitamins etc, but are higher in protein and lower calorie. The total ar ethe british version, and contain vits but are higher in cals. (Pixies please correct if wrong)
I'm doing well on this regime providing I stick to the rules. And there are more soups in the wc range, as the totals have only just come out. I have the ckn, mushroom, leek and onion. Makes a variety to ring the changes.
I also use the wc bars as prefer them. Started off trying one of everything, before deciding, as all our tastebuds are different.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

Hi Vashti, I must admit if I can avoid surgery I will. It's not as though they're sure it will make things any better - it's more of a case they don't know what else to offer me Rolling Eyes

I didn't realise you could mix the WC with the Total products - doesn't that mess with the whole VLCD aspect of things?? Question
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 am

Hi xi,
I found the same with the vanilla, also the wc strawberry, so stick with the total shakes, but use the wc soups.
I found the tomato soup ok, but too many herbs spoilt it for me.
My back prob. hopefully won't eventually necessitate surgery, being a vet nurse, I would not let a surgeon anywhere near my back unless no other option. Osteopaths are my best treatment, but it's affording it!
Hernia and prolapse are threatening my day to day life and my childrens activities, and if I can get a decent size mesh to repair tummy muscles after big babies, that will give some support to my l/s spine.
Orthopaedic surgeon 1st cons. finally through for Sunday, so advice and further knowledge on how my back has deteriorated will be welcome, but no more.
Good luck with your journey, it certainly helps to chat with others like this that can't be done on LL.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Tuesday 24th November

Another mix and match day. I had the Kee vanilla shake for breakfast - I think I didn't use enough water as it was rather gloopy No It was also incredibly sweet so that definitely didn't agree with me.

I had a Kee strawberry and that was much nicer - thumbs up on that one as definitely comparable to CD products. I had a LL peanut bar, and as my last one, I had one of the Kee Chocolate nougat. Oh my cyclops That was rather yummy and rather moreish - I can see I'm going to have to be careful how I use them What a Face
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Vashti wrote:Hi xi,
Like to add 'welcome'too.
Yes it is daunting but know we can do it again, the proof of the pudding as they say. Lost 4.5 stone over 18mths starvation when I left school, but was only 17ish then with no kids.
3stone down on LL last spring, but couldn't keep up with the price, so it crept back on plus some!
So now 3 stone(almost) again, but hastening urgency due to hernia deteriorating, hopefully op in spring. So a double edged sword that driven away from cheating because whatever I cheat on, sends the hernia haywire and I'm doubled up, so does force one to stick to it. Xmas going to be dull as kids still too young to eat those things that hubby would like. So to avoid smells and things I could be tempted with, we're simply not having it!!!! No Xmas cake this year etc etc.
4, hopefully 5 stone to go. Racing the surgeon! He WILL eat his words as well, especially if that new graduate sees me in February for review appt. Not going unless 'big cheese' on duty, as need to discuss loads of tech. issues with him. One of the snags of being a vet. nurse is I've seen all these ops before, and I know there's adhesions where the hernia is as intestines been out for 10yrs, and won't go back. Contents only circulate.
Perhaps it's better being ignorant and letting them get on with it, but I do have ways that I want them to do it! None of this silly keyhole business, a good slice so they can work properly!!!
Stick with it everyone, and think of those new swimming cossies we can buy, we may get a hot summer! Shocked

I've been there with members of the medical profession. I have back problems which ironically started when I was at my lowest weight in years Rolling Eyes and they can't/won't operate until I can get my BMI down. I have six monthly appointments and I fully intend to roll up next year weighing a substantial amount less!!! tongue Fortunately for me, the Resident I saw totally understood how difficult it is to lose weight when you're practically immobile and didn't judge me, which is more than I can say for the one I met before her.

We have excellent reasons for doing this - we just need to keep them at the forefront of our minds.

My kids are old enough to cook for themselves (in the main) and as we are visiting family this year I don't have to handle the Christmas cooking. And my extended family are very supportive so hopefully they'll understand me sitting there munching on a bar and slurping on a shake while I make them cook for my kids Laughing Laughing
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm

snackattack wrote:Hi XI let me be the first to say welcome ,Having had a lot of weight to lose myself i know how it feels when you say 7/8/9 stone to lose its like a whole person, Sad but im sure you will get there.I dont realy buy the bars any more because they are realy nice [ total choc nought ] yum yum so i do try to steer clear as i have sometimes dimolished two.I m sure you know this type of diet as you mentioned LL and CD i havnt done them before just wondered how they compare to kee apart from price [ i have heard LL is going up to £88.00 per week after xmas affraid ]

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy CD is comparable price-wise but you need to go to a counsellor. My commitments mean that making a weekly appointment can be a real pig, and being able to buy the stuff online means I don't feel like a complete failure if I fall off the wagon - I'm not one of those people who can keep seeing someone week after week and admitting I've failed again Embarassed

I'm lucky enough to have a friend who's an LL counsellor so she sold me some of their peanut bars - much less yummy than the Kee ones, and they encourage me to drink my water so works for me. Laughing

I try to remind myself that needing to lose a whole other person means I can reveal the other person in me - weird, but hopefully true. By hook or by crook, I'm going to get there this time. And no other half to sabotage me either - my main success on CD was ruined by my now ex husband Evil or Very Mad
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 am

Hi xi,
Like to add 'welcome'too.
Yes it is daunting but know we can do it again, the proof of the pudding as they say. Lost 4.5 stone over 18mths starvation when I left school, but was only 17ish then with no kids.
3stone down on LL last spring, but couldn't keep up with the price, so it crept back on plus some!
So now 3 stone(almost) again, but hastening urgency due to hernia deteriorating, hopefully op in spring. So a double edged sword that driven away from cheating because whatever I cheat on, sends the hernia haywire and I'm doubled up, so does force one to stick to it. Xmas going to be dull as kids still too young to eat those things that hubby would like. So to avoid smells and things I could be tempted with, we're simply not having it!!!! No Xmas cake this year etc etc.
4, hopefully 5 stone to go. Racing the surgeon! He WILL eat his words as well, especially if that new graduate sees me in February for review appt. Not going unless 'big cheese' on duty, as need to discuss loads of tech. issues with him. One of the snags of being a vet. nurse is I've seen all these ops before, and I know there's adhesions where the hernia is as intestines been out for 10yrs, and won't go back. Contents only circulate.
Perhaps it's better being ignorant and letting them get on with it, but I do have ways that I want them to do it! None of this silly keyhole business, a good slice so they can work properly!!!
Stick with it everyone, and think of those new swimming cossies we can buy, we may get a hot summer! Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 am

Hi XI let me be the first to say welcome ,Having had a lot of weight to lose myself i know how it feels when you say 7/8/9 stone to lose its like a whole person, Sad but im sure you will get there.I dont realy buy the bars any more because they are realy nice [ total choc nought ] yum yum so i do try to steer clear as i have sometimes dimolished two.I m sure you know this type of diet as you mentioned LL and CD i havnt done them before just wondered how they compare to kee apart from price [ i have heard LL is going up to £88.00 per week after xmas affraid ]
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 am

Monday 23rd November

My order didn't arrive til the afternoon so started off with my LL chocolate shake. For my first order, I chose mushroom, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate nougat bars. Im a bit wary of the bars because they sound a bit moreish - a problem I had with CD before. If they make me feel hungry, I may have to see if I can get hold of some LL bars - more like carpet tiles that make me drink loads of water lol!

First views: mushroom soup was really bland. I may need to add chilli powder or some herbs or something to give it a kick. But nice to have something hot and feeling apart from coffee Smile For the rest of the day, I had a 2 LL crisp peanut bars and loads of water.
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

My Protikee Journey Empty My Protikee Journey

Post by *xi* Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 am

I actually started over a week ago, using up the last of my CD and LL packs while waiting for my Protikee order to arrive. But now it's here, and the plan is to be on it for as long as it takes - and it will probably take quite some time Rolling Eyes

I started at 319.6 lbs, so might as well round that up to 320 lbs. And I want to get down to 175 lbs, so 155 lbs in total. Wow, seeing it like that is a bit daunting! But having lost 7 stone using CD before and putting it back on due to ill health, I know it can be done. So here goes! What a Face
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down