THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
HELP  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
HELP  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
HELP  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
HELP  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
HELP  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
HELP  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
HELP  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
HELP  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
HELP  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

HELP

3 posters

Go down

HELP  Empty VLCD WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

Post by KeeSupport Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 am

Hi Crystel

Well done for staying with it. You're certainly going in the right direction. I agree it is very difficult to stay focused at this time of year. I think we all tend to forget Christmas only lasts for two days but with the shops filled to the brim with biscuits and chocolates so early, it is all so tempting.

Our social plan does provide a little more variation to the diet, and as long as you stick to a low calorie meal, then you will still achieve a progressive weight loss.

Stay focused and remember how those lovely comments are going to sound at those Christmas parties!  Very Happy 

KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

HELP  Empty Re: HELP

Post by crystel Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi Admin
thank you so much for the help advise and support.
I did manage too stay motivated and stick too the plan was tough though as the weight seemed too have stuck.
But I stopped weighing for a week and another 3lbs came off, so feel much more positive today.
I am on week 8 today and have lost 31.5lb so far, I still have at least 2st too go, but will be having a few days off over Xmas, then straight back on the plan for another month, then I was hoping too swap too 3packs and a light low carb meal until I reach my goal, as I know how important it is too reintroduce food.
I am really grateful for your advice, I do struggle with weight loss more than others, due too health troubles and certain medications I am on do cause weight gain, but have my Doctors support with this, so hopefully I will reach my goal in 2014.
Crystel xx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

HELP  Empty Not Losing Weight on a VLCD

Post by KeeSupport Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi Crystel, Firstly please do not give up or get discouraged, this is very normal for many dieters  I love you 

I'm not sure how long you have been following the KeeDiet VLCD or how much weight you have lost to date, but VLCD Weight Loss is the same as every other weight loss (generally quicker though Smile ) and you can have one or two weeks with no weight loss, for no apparent reason. Generally you find that you catch up on the following weeks with a better weight loss than what you have come to expect.

Weight loss can drop a little each week the closer you get to your BMI 25. If you have one or two weeks of no weight loss this can be just your body adjusting to the dramatic weight loss you have experienced over your journey so far, you do nothing different, no cheating, drinking the water, taking all your food packs. This is called a plateau, your body needs to rest, adjust, make sure you are well. Our body is built to look after us, a large sudden weight loss can cause our body some concern, so it stops and just rests for a period whilst it checks everything out.

If you carry on doing exactly the same, following 100% your weight will continue to drop. If you go off track and off plan, you are almost agreeing with your body and confirming something was wrong.

Carry on doing exactly what you have done on weight loss weeks, your weight loss will continue. If doing exactly the same as before and still no losing in 1 or 2 weeks come back and we'll get you to fill in one of our questionnaires so that we can investigate further.

Hope helped, keep focused
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Thanks Hun
I don,t really have the veg I have always just stuck too the 4packs and my milk allowance.
I am trying too stay strong, but it did knock me down, as never had any problems losing weight before when I stick too this plan.
Its SO hard at the minute isn,t it with Xmas upon us and all the social events coming up.
I was trying too go right up too xmas and then straight back on it after a few days off.
as I will have only done 10wks by Xmas eve.
Well done you have been following your great results your are doing amazing:D 
I have never done the social plan what does that involve? xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi hun
Don't have any real answers but just wanyed to encourage u not to give up! Have u been having ur veg allowance too? I do most days. Dunno if that would make a difference?
I've just ordered 4 wk supply of social plan, gonna try doing that from next week as I'm ready for some food!
Keep going and maybe Admin can help
Xxx

lizzles2103

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

HELP  Empty HELP

Post by crystel Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi just after some Help or advice please
I am on the full Kee diet plan just using packs and my milk allowance, but for some reason my weight loss has stopped!!
I am so disappointed as I have stuck too it religiously, I will have completed week 8 on Mon 9th, but haven,t lost any weight this week at all.
Please Help as really don,t want too lose motivation now, was planning too stick too the plan right up until Xmas
Thanks
Crystel:(

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum