THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Day Three and still going EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Day Three and still going EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Day Three and still going EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Day Three and still going EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Day Three and still going EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Day Three and still going EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Day Three and still going EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Day Three and still going EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Day Three and still going EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Day Three and still going

+3
Tank
Vashti
kitt
7 posters

Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Good luck ~Sano

Post by kitt Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi

Good luck and I am sure you can do it. I lost a stone and a half in the first fortnight, Mind you I didn't last time but I agree with Snack you can loose the weight quickly on this so christmas should be a dream come true.

If you need encouragment just come on and see if anyone is online.

BFN

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty thankyou

Post by Sano Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi snack,

Thank-you for your reply, it starts today. I'm taking it each day at a time and taking on board all the advice everyone has given me. You guys are brilliant.

I'll keep you updated.

You are all my heros!!! woooo!!!

Sparkles,
Sano
Sano
Sano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Re: Day Three and still going

Post by snackattack Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 am

Hi sano you could lose 2 stone by xmas i lost 20 1/2 pounds in my first month love to all snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Thank-you Kitt

Post by Sano Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi Kitt,

Thank-you so much for your kind words of enthusiasm, I truly believe that everyone in this forum is an absolute inspiration to all dieters. I am not vastly over-weight but I do need to lose between 1st-1.5st to fit back into my clothes, refuel my energy levels and feel good about myself. I am going to do this based on all the advice you guys have given. I have alot of events coming up in the next 6 months that realistically require me to look/feel better for. I am hoping for results for Christmas and then I can maintain myself with a low GI or Atkins. Is a stone for Christmas a realistic goal?

p.s. the yoghurt coated bars are gorgeous!!! They are currently the favourite part of my day Smile

Thank-you again for your advice.

Sano
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 am

Hi Sano

I would suggest using the veg that kee suggest to keep you filled up a bit more. I found celary good it seems to fill you up and keeps you occupied chewing the stuff.

For the future when I've lost most of what I want I'm looking at moving to an Atkins approach, but with packs as well.

When I lost the weight last year on LL I didn't put it back straight away it was only through my mums illness and the stress around it that I slipped badley and put it back on.

I suggest you give yourself a target of just a couple of days at a time, maybe as said previosly you could try one of the other programs as you don't have too much to loose.

Good luck I know you can do it.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 am

Hi there

This diet does work, but you do have to be disciplined about it - it is important to follow the diet to the letter, so if you are doing FMRP then have the number of products that they say. If you are doing EQ1 then make sure that you only eat the food on the list and in the right quantity.

The whole thing with KEE is the ketosis, once you get into it then you really wont feel hungry or crave, honestly trust me - i even gave up alcohol for the first six weeks that I was on Kee!! the problem with ketosis is that if you have anything at all to eat that isn't on the list you are likely to come out of ketosis which will means that you will never get to the stage where you are not feeling hungry - if that makes sense. I see that you had a bowl of soup today - although it may have been healthy, it might have kicked you out of ketosis which means that your body starts all over again - taking another 3 -5 days to get back into it. So every time you have something you 'shouldn't' e.g soup, tomatoes, lemon juice you are confusing your body all over again.

My advice is to try a short term goal of 6 weeks and stick to one of the plans rigidly - eat sugar free jelly if you like it or drink perfectly clear (without citric acid) and give the cravings and hunger a chance to disappear. If you have a stone and a half to lose you will probably lose it in a few weeks anyway.

I posted a while back my weight loss journey, I have lost 4 stone altogether since June, that may not sound as much as some, but I did it using EQ1 and the bulk of that in 6 weeks. Since the kids have gone back to school in September I have tried to maintain my weight loss as I was worried too that it would pile back on and have managed to lose a stone since then and I have been eating out and having wine and carbs in moderation. I still have packs and bars for breakfast and lunch but slack a bit for evening meal and of course have some wine, so... I think that it should be easy to maintain. The plan has taught me to stop snacking between meals, smaller portions and moderation.

I have a holiday booked for next week so am eating a bit more so that I can take advantage of the hotel bar ( drinking on a low cal diet is no good at all and probably dangerous!!) but have ordered my packs for when I come back, I will then go on EQ1 to lose my last stone and a half.

Have a look on the website at the maintenance plan, it all looks positive and good luck :-)

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Hi Tank

Post by Sano Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 am

Hey there,
Thank-you for the advice, sorry Im just kinda at my wits end on this as you guys make it sound so easy. Do you have much more to lose? I have in total 1 and half stone to lose. I've had 3 shakes and a bowl of soup (good big bowl of thick soup) today-going to have another shake later and see if I can go to bed on that. Then same again tomorrow etc. Your obviously eventually going to have to come of the diet and eat regular food, do you reckon you will do that soon?

Thanks again,
Sano
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Hi Sano

Post by Tank Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 am

Yes I can definately feel my clothes loosening up, my wife tells me my tummy is getting smaller when she give me a cuddle, and I can see the weight going from aroun my face, my skin isn't as greasy as it used to be and I honestly feel less sluggish/more alert than I used to. I play squash a couple of times a week and even my squash partrner has commented that I am moving better round the squash court.

I would normally never go out in a shirt and trousers as I was always just bigger than the sizes stored in normal stores and always had to squeeze into stuff that was just too small for me making it uncomfortable (although I would put up with it for work), and last weekend I actually went to see an opera in trousers and shirt.....which stunned my wife, but everything is just feeling a bit loose now.

I don't think my weight loss is fluid, I have a body monitor scale and this lets me know what my fluid content is, and I used to drink maybe 2-3 litres of water a day and I am probably drinking nearer 4 litres a day at the moment.

How long have you been on the programme, I did find it got easier into the 2nd week. Although the total meal replacement seems a tough option, I think in the long run it is slightly easier as I don't have to worry about what I am or am not allowed to eat, I just eat the shakes/soups/bars and that is it......for me it is all about getting into a routine and sticking to it, and not spending to much time dwelling on food or what I could be eating.

Tank

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sano Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am

Hi Tank,

Thank-you for the reply but I just know I wont be able to do just 4 products a day!!! I can't even do a day with just 5 products. I know your losing weight but can you see visible differences in your clothes? Sometimes rapid weight loss is fluid. Also say you came off the Kee Diet would your weight go straight back on?
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Hi Sano

Post by Tank Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 pm

I found the first week a bit tough, but after that it has been relatively easy as long as I can keep myself occupied, if I spend to much time sat down doing nothing, I find my mind starts to wander and I get a bit tempted. Get a routine and stick to it, I am doing full meal replacement 2 shakes, a soup and a bar every day. If I don't keep to a regular interval, eg 8am Shake, 12 noon Bar, 4pm Shake, 8 pm soup I can find that throws me and I get really hungry.

Lunchtime at work is a bit difficult with only a bar to eat, so I just go for a brisk stroll out and about for 30 minutes or so. That way I get a bit of exercise and don't have to sit there and watch everyone else eating.

Drinking lots of water in between meals also helps to keep me feeling full. But I have to say I was sceptical to say the least about all the posts I read about people saying they weren't hungry and were full of energy, but after the first 7 to 10 days that is exactly what I have found.......just try and keep yourself and your mind active to try and avoid temptation, and drink plenty of water, not just to stay hydrated but it helps you feel full (well......less hungry anyway).

If you stick with it I am sure the hunger will pass !!

Tank

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty I'm starving!

Post by Sano Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey guys, I find this really hard to stick to as I'm so hungry. Which Etiquette are you on? And what would your typical daily diet routine be? This would really help me as I'm finding it difficult and keep breaking it and giving into temptation to eat. Any advice you could give would be amazing.

Thank-you.
Sano
Sano

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 am

Yeh well we need a laugh. Its like when your in hospital that seems to be the main topic.

I have been asked but then they seem shocked that you need to poo. Never mind they may need to try the diet themselves one day then they will be pleased "we know it all"

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 am

You guys are making me laugh about the poo situation .Did anybody ask you when you told them your on this diet about how you was going to poo people still ask me now. Laughing
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

He he folks the things that get discussed on here Embarassed

I have problems in that area even without the diet but I have taken senna to help and it does not take you out of ketosis.

Tank your weight loss sounds brill but I will have to convert to "english" to make sense lol! , keep up the good work.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Well done tank!
The urghh.... you know....when you have rid of that, it will move the scales again, so will just show on next weeks instead. I try and have a HOT cup of tea in the mornings, and weigh after 'move', as the mug of tea weight for weight, adds a pound, so can calculate the true weight that way after getting rid of what has been saved up, if you're on the same wavelength! Shocked Embarassed
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Well done Kitt

Post by Tank Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

That's great Kitt, it feels good to get off to a flying start doesn't it.

I weighed in this morning and at the end of my first week I lost 3.4 kg, which is fantastic motivation. I did have a peek at the scales on Sat am, and since then I have put on 2 kgs even though I have stuck to the plan religiously (but I think I may need to add a little fibre to my diet, if you know what I mean ? Shocked )......oh well I guess that teaches me for weighing more than once a week !!!!

I'm going to try the WC soups this weeks as you suggested and see if they can give me taste buds a bit of what they are missing.

Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 am

If you do get the urge to be naughty just 'make sure you don't eat carbs and you shouldn't put on too much weight.

While I was on LL I went away and used a sort of Atkins type approach and I still lost 2lb. I can't promise but it might help.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 am

Well done Kitt, thats great! Keep up the good work, its such a boost when you see the weight come off. I go on holiday for 2 weeks on Wednesday and although I plan to stick with it I may cave under pressure from my hubby as it is our first holiday in years.....I have stocked up on Kee products for when I get back just in case!!

cheers

nannybear

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Hi again "Day five!!"

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 am

Well I got a shock this morning I jumped on the scales and wow I weigh 14st Thats an increadible amount but I won't add it to the proper thread as my weigh day is monday, but I wanted to show off lol!

Well so far so good and I've lost more than I did the 1st week of LL, not sure why but a great boost to make sure I stick to it

BFN

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Tank

I'm using the WC soups but I'm adding a good multi vit. Using a mixture of all the packs gives a much better choice and so far so good I'm in ketosis and loosing weight.

I'm keeping some radishes in stock as a standby lol! I think its better than being so hungry I fall of the wagon.

Nice to get to know some folks going through the same journey.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Hi Kitt, I'm on day 4

Post by Tank Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 am

I'm on my 4th day and although days 2 and 3 were a bit of a struggle, feel pretty good today. I brought one of the mixers off this site and it works a treat with the shakes. I have managed to resist temptations, just about, so far but am checking every day for when the Total Soups become available because the shakes just don't excite the taste buds enough !!!!! I haven't had a peek at the scales yet, but can't wait till I have my first weigh in on Monday. So far it has been a bit easier than I anticipated, I hope I am not speaking too soon. Good Luck !

Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 am

Wow Vashti

I thought I had problems! Shocked

Well untill some others come on we will just have to help each other keep going.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 am

Hi Kitt,
I think it goes in fits and starts, some that were 'kee' in helping me over the first few days etc, have gone off due to health etc, and those that I suppose are well into it and don't have ?'s or need support, don't check in as often. Sometimes though some off the 'big losers' who have still kept it off, check in and give support, and that's a great boost!
I did LL a year last January and lost the 3 stone in the 3 mths, but couldn't keep up the inflated prices. Had bad summer, 3 kids, eldest has ADHD, stress, u know the problems and comfort eating that puts some of us in this situation. Stresses still the same, and pains here and there, and need hernia surgery in the spring, plus big baby repair, and chipped cartilage in my right knee. None of which they, or I, want them to fix til thin again. To cap it all MRI says my scoliosis deteriorated, so falling apart basically. Rolling Eyes
Still, I AM going to ride my horse, and get my ops sorted, just getting through the mental hurdle I'm having, and feeling the cold badly at the moment. Feel like sitting in front of the fire with a bowl of my homemade veg. soup! Keeps everyone regular!!! Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:50 am

Thanks for that Vashti.

I feel better able to cope this time around, I think its due to having done LL and I know I can loose weight even with the dreaded thyroid.

You have your veins and I have my thyroid lol!

Its very quiet on here are there not many doing the diet or are they all just shy. Embarassed

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:13 am

Hi Kitt,
Does give you a good boost doesn't it!
No you're not boring us, whatever you need to talk about that helps you stay with it, is beneficial.
It isn't a good mixer, so I use a cheap hand blender, tesco's own, only £3 ish, works a treat, get's it nice and smooth. With the soups, mix with some cold water into a paste to crush the lumps, then add some more water to make it sloppy, add boiling water to make it to the top of a large mug, and it finishes up just the right drinking temperature! Smile
Hope this helps.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Day Three and still going Empty Day Three and still going

Post by kitt Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi folks

Just thought I'd say hi. I'm doing ok so far I find the food packs don't mix as well as LL but I'll get used to it with practice I'm sure.

I gave in and had 6 radishes last night and felt very guilty but I'm not used to being able to eat with the plan. I hope to be able to make do just with the packs most of the time as I'm scared I'll come out of ketosis.

If I believe the scales I've lost 7lbs already but I know it's not proper fat loss but its still a boost to keep going. bounce

I hope I'm not boring you folks.

buy for now

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down