THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Left over products-if anyone is interested? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Left over products-if anyone is interested?

2 posters

Go down

Left over products-if anyone is interested? Empty Re: Left over products-if anyone is interested?

Post by nannybear Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 am

Just to let you know I received my parcel thanks Yum, been working away all week so was lovely to come home to it yesterday. Also weighed in and lost another 2lb so a great start to me weekend, thank you x

nannybear

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Left over products-if anyone is interested? Empty Re: Left over products-if anyone is interested?

Post by nannybear Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 am

Thanks Yum, look forward to receiving them, you never know, they might bring me luck to follow your success!!
Very Happy

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm

well done Nanny, thanks for the payment, and your address, i will post them for you today. enjoy Very Happy
Take care
xx
yum
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am

wow, that was easy! I think I've done it, sent £10 as it seems fair, £9 for the goods and £1 for the tuition!!!

Will pm my address for you, thank you so very much, for the food and the moral support, I hope I can achieve the success you have had, good luck keeping it off.

xxxx

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am

hi nanny,
ok, you log into your paypal and go onto a tab button at the top that says SEND MONEY
You then input my email address : leanne.charles@ntlworld.com
Enter the amound,
Tick GOODS
and press continue, or ok to finish the transaction.
Let me know your address (via private message if you wd prefer not to tell everyone), and i will post them tomorrow.xx Give it a try. xx
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 am

I do have a paypal account but have never done this before, willing to give it a go though? Tell me what I need to do and we will try xx

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:26 am

Hi nanny,
you have done well losing the stone, well done and keep up the good work.
Do you have a paypal account? If so i will give you my address and you can send them money, then you send me your address and i will post the products hopefully (tomorrow)
Alternatively i think you will have to post it to me?
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 am

That sounds like a great bargain, thank you! I started with the Atkins diet but was told about this when I was moaning at work, Ive lost just over a stone and aim to lose one more if I can, have never felt better or happier and don't miss the carbs or sugar at all.

How would you like me to get the money to you?

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 am

Hi nannybear,

Good luck with the diet, i shed just under 3 stone before stopping and its the only thing that has ever worked for me. keep coming on here for support, i used to read all the old posts for inspiration and encouragement, its so easy once you start,

Is £9 ok, including postage? i have kept some bars and hot chocolates that i had left over but i know i wont use the shakes and stuff now.
Thanks Yum xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 am

Hi Yummymummy, I'm interested if you still have them? I'm new to the site and new to the diet, love the products so would be very interested, how much do you want for them?

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Left over products-if anyone is interested? Empty Left over products-if anyone is interested?

Post by yummymummy09 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 am

Hi All,

I have some leftover products for sale that i doubt i will be using if anyone is interested, they are:

Weight Control shakes x 7
5 x chocolate
1xApricot
1xRed Berries Yoghurt
Weight Control soup x 21xVegetable
1xMushroom
Weight Control porridge x 3 all Apple/Cinnamon.
Let me know if you are interested.
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down