THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
1st day not goin soo well :/ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

1st day not goin soo well :/

4 posters

Go down

1st day not goin soo well :/ Empty reply

Post by sulliey Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 am

How about "I posted because I could and wanted to" I am entitled to if I want to - its the whole idea of the forum .Also with LL you no longer have to pay for a councellor. Can't return in case tampered with ? What a load of tosh - surely that would be the same for swapping them

sulliey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-21

Back to top Go down

1st day not goin soo well :/ Empty Re: 1st day not goin soo well :/

Post by hawklans Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Sulliey not sure why you bothered to post - I dont see it as being bad customer service, and there are swap shop posts for people who dont like a particular flavour. How do they know you havent tampered with the products before returning them?

I think you will find that the products actually arent that different in cost, the main difference being that with Kee you are not paying for the counsellor, overheads such as meeting rooms, the books and lots of other stuff which LL lump on top - with Kee at least its your choice.

As I said, best of luck on LL - hope you achieve your targets.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

1st day not goin soo well :/ Empty agreement

Post by sulliey Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Fianlly some people who agree these products taste awful no comparision to LL - will have to save up and get back to LL. No they don't take the products back - something to do with elf and safety -even thought the packages are sealed - really bad customer service - can see why they are half the price of LL

sulliey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi Tanya,

I don't like the porridge or oatmeal either. I gave up after one bowl and heaving with every mouthful. I think they are an acquired taste and texture, and you might find someone who would swap them for something else that you do like, but as they aren't very popular, it might not happen :/ The shakes should be easier to swap. Was it just the flavour you didn't like?

Shame about the milkshakes. I quite like the ones I got (choc and banana) and find them easy to take out and about. I'm not aware of Kee taking anything back, unless it's faulty.

The first few days can be tough, as it can take a while to find the products you do like, but once you do, you should be fine. Everyone likes different things. My personal faves are the choc bars, wafers, soy puffs, chilli, shakes and the soups (took me a while to get mixing the soups right though). Be patient with it, and you'll get into it. Try different products each day, to help find the ones you like.

Good luck, and hope your journey is successful.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh I've just noticed right down the bottom of the forums is a swap shop forum, so that might be an option if you cant return or get used to them!

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I dont know if you can return the products (I too did LL and yes it was handy to be able to change them for something different). I think the porridge takes a fair bit of experimentation to get it mixed right, its all down to how much water and how long microwaved. Its taken me a while but I know really enjoy the oatmeal and original porridge, but I cant get the maple and brown sugar to be any where as nice. I do miss the LL porridge, it was very smooth and sweet but Kee products are much better over all and so much cheaper, plus I'm not wasting money on counselling sessions which didnt add anything or help me at all.

hawklans

Back to top Go down

1st day not goin soo well :/ Empty 1st day not goin soo well :/

Post by Tanya27 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 am

Well this is my first day of this diet & I don't like the porridge or the shakes Sad they both made me heave!!! I'm determined to stick at it tho as I've brought a months supply & I know I can do it as I also did LL about 3 years ago & lost just over 2 stone in 2 months Very Happy I'm also the heaviest I've ever been which is very upsetting as I hate the way I look & feel so this is a good incentive for me to continue & I'm doin it for my children I love you Does any1 know if I can return products to get them replaced as I don't like them?

Tanya27

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum