THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
newbie looking for slimming buddies EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

newbie looking for slimming buddies

4 posters

Go down

newbie looking for slimming buddies Empty Re: newbie looking for slimming buddies

Post by MrsH Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 am

I am new and have 4-5 stone to loose, how are you getting on, do you like the flavours?

I am on day 4 now so looking for the inky toe! Lol

Inky toe = in ke to sis Wink
MrsH
MrsH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

newbie looking for slimming buddies Empty Re: newbie looking for slimming buddies

Post by Pink hazel Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 am

Hi crystal

Am new and looking for a slimming bud too! Got 28 pound to shift as a start! Ideally more, but 28lb is a good place to start Smile x

Pink hazel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

H Crystel,

Great to have you on board! We have lots of friendly folk on here, it has been a little quiet on here recently but we think thats a lot to do with the weather! People have been a little dispondent and not as they usually are with the banter here, however our facebook page is roaring at the moment! It seems that a lot of people are into it and have maybe jumped across for a while.. it sometimes goes like that for some reason. Have a look at our page and 'like' us to get access to competitions and giveaways. There will be lots of people on there who want to buddy up with you and who can offer a lot of support etc, we are available virtually all the time, we do aim to get in touch with you if you have questions within 24 hours so you have always got someone to talk to :-) I hope this helps, but do get in touch if we can help at all. Looking forward to sharing your journey! Very Happy
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

newbie looking for slimming buddies Empty newbie looking for slimming buddies

Post by crystel Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 am

Hi All I am restarting a VLCD tomorrow I did one afew years back with a loss of 4stone.
But got very poorly and was put on steroids and a huge cocktail of drugs which all caused weight gain and made me lose my will power.
I did try another VLCD Last year but it was a bit too soon, now I feel truly ready and strong enough too start, but the plan I was using and really liked, have discontinued a lot of my favourite flavours of packs, so in my search I found the Kee diet.
I haven,t tried it before so really looking for any advice or a slimming buddy especially if there is any newbies starting too.
I have around 4stone too lose now.
Wish me luck xxx Very Happy

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum