THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
A little lost newbie! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
A little lost newbie! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
A little lost newbie! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
A little lost newbie! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
A little lost newbie! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
A little lost newbie! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
A little lost newbie! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
A little lost newbie! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
A little lost newbie! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

A little lost newbie!

3 posters

Go down

A little lost newbie! Empty Re: A little lost newbie!

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 am

Hi Sophie, Great to have you on board!

Basically anything that will bring you out of Ketosis must be avoided - as senga21lisa pointed out Smile things that will bring you out of ketosis are things that contain citric acid amongst others and so it is best to stick with things that you know are safe. i.e specified products

Take a look on our webpage and check out the quick links section in the grey box at the very bottom. This should take you through all you need to know and we have an FAQ area oo which should help. If of course there are things that arent answered that you happen to think of then please do by all means get in touch and we will be happy to give you the answers. A you can probably tell, we do have a great bunch on the forum here who all support eachother really well - so if we arent straight on an answer to a question that you have then chances are there will be an in the know KeeBee who can help Very Happy

If of course you have anything to ask that you do not want to post then we can be reached by PM too and we will get back to you asap

Hope this helps - we really look forward to hearing your updates and keeping in touch
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by senga21lisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 am

Hi Sophie

You need to stay away from anything that will take you out of ketosis as this will slow down your weight loss and create feelings of hunger. Culprits are anything that contains citric acid and carbs but there are other things. Did you buy the little book it explains a lot in there. I would stay of the squash and stick to the flavours or plain water.

Lisa

senga21lisa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Back to top Go down

A little lost newbie! Empty A little lost newbie!

Post by sophie.89 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Hello all,

My name's Sophie,

I'm 23 and essentially, I can't remember a time in my life when I haven't had a weight issue in the back of my mind! I'm 5'6 and I weight just over 13 stone so I'm borderline "obese" according to our friend the BMI calculator Shocked

I've recently discovered the world of VLCD-ing and as such really want to get started!

I've done my homework on here however I'm struggling to understand a few things; aside from the outline on the main website is there a page or something you can download that explains the plans fully? Like the do's and dont's? - I guess really, is there a step by step guide?

I'm a big squash drinker for example...can you drink no added sugar squash - as your water allowance or do you have to stick to the water flavourings?

Do you have to take a supplement with the rapid burn plan?

So many questions!

I'm sure you've heard it all before, but I'd really appreciate any help I can get! Equally, if anyone would buddy up to share this journey, that'd be fab too!

Sophie xxxx

sophie.89
sophie.89

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum