THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Waiting for the supplies- new starter EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Waiting for the supplies- new starter

4 posters

Go down

Waiting for the supplies- new starter Empty Re: Waiting for the supplies- new starter

Post by Shoxford Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks Helen-I'm looking forward to starting now!
Will let you all know how I get on next week x
Shoxford
Shoxford

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-09-11

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the supplies- new starter Empty Welcome Shoxford

Post by helendalton Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi Shoxford, welcome to the Keebee forum. Congrats on making the first move to the new you bounce

I've just finished week one and lost 7lbs but yesterday mother nature paid her monthly call so I know it's really more. I had a sneak weigh during the week and had lost 8lbs and couldn't understand how I'd gained a pound Question when I weighed in. All was revealed yesterday but hey week two weigh in should be a cracker Razz

I haven't been disappointed with my box of goodies, they're lovely, the soups are the best for me so far, I could have them every meal Laughing The porridge is more like Ready Brek but it's ok although I think I'll save mine for when I come off Rapid Burn and can add some dried fruits to them to pep them up a bit.

It's great having this forum and being able to share what's going on with people who are experiencing the same things.

Annabelle and Wendy are great for keeping you motivated, read their posts for some inspiration.

You've got great motivation yourself, you're boyfriend won't half see a difference when he comes back in December so go girl go!

Look forward to following your journey on here and once again welcome Cool

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the supplies- new starter Empty Re: Waiting for the supplies- new starter

Post by Shoxford Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks Admin- just looking forward to starting now...want to see the weight come off. I lost 11 pounds in my first week on Lighter Life so will be happy with a similar result as it's the same sort of diet.
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 am

Hi Jane - Great to have you with us!

When your boyfriend sees you in December he will get a lovely surprise :-0 its great to notice it yourself when the weight starts coming off but when others notice it, it can give you an amazing high and a lovely buzz that 'youre doing good!'

Let us know how you are getting on and what you think of the products :-)

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 am

That's really good Belle- congratulations so far!

Thanks- will let you know how it goes next week xx
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi Jane!

I think the products here are tastier than lighter life, i was there too years ago!

Im on week 3 and have lost 16 and half pounds so far so its perfectly do-able. Ive got about another 3 and half stone to go.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the supplies- new starter Empty Waiting for the supplies- new starter

Post by Shoxford Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello everyone

I'm starting on Monday next week once I've received my supplies and said goodbye to my boyfriend (as he's leaving me until December... Crying or Very sad )

Anyway, I did Lighter Life last year and lost three stone but didn't pay enough attention to the counselling as I have put it all back on again this year. Harumph. Hoping to lose 2 stone between Sept-Dec this year on Kees and then having a month off and restarting in Jan to lose another 3 stone then I should be just about happy. Perhaps.

Jane xx
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down