THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
almost a month EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
almost a month EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
almost a month EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
almost a month EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
almost a month EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
almost a month EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
almost a month EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
almost a month EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
almost a month EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

almost a month

3 posters

Go down

almost a month Empty Re: almost a month

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi Susie

Did you get to your goal of 1 stone by the 16th? How far have you come now?

It sounds like the less rigid approach is working for you with Protikee, as long as you know you are fully in control then that's the main thing. Keep going Smile

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Thats great news Susie, keep up the good work and hope you hit your first stone loss soon. I'm ex-lighter life too and agree that I'm not sure they have it right, and of course the counselling is compulsory and costs! Kee is so much better and lets you learn how to manage your food yourself rather than try to coach you into different behaviours. I know this might work for some, but others, like myself, find the coaching very much a waste of time - its also so very dependant on the quality of the counsellor - and from what I've read that is very hit and miss.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

almost a month Empty almost a month

Post by susieQ Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi all,
well it’s almost a month on and I’ve lost 12 pounds (hoping to be at the magic stone by the 16th when it will be a month)
I have to admit i have struggled and had a few days where i 'binged' a bit, but in a odd way i didn’t feel guilty, just that i had to sort it out and that’s what i like, i am in control, unlike Lighter Life, there is no 'confessing' that you've been bad, i am a grown up, i chose to have some food, so what?! this diet has been so freeing to me, when i was on Lighter Life, i felt like a child a bit, and the emphasis was too much on food being some bad thing that should not be spoken about, but on Kee i do it on my own terms, and it feels good. Today was the first time people really noticed the weight loss, had 2 people say they can really see a change in my face, and in all honesty so can i, which keeps me motivated. My big hunger pangs have gone now, headaches haven’t, but I’m coping, thankfully there isn’t too much work stress at the mo!
I just want to say to anyone that has come off Lighter Life feeling disillusioned or like they failed, do this diet on your own terms, i don’t comment on the board regularly, but i do read often and everyone who contributes helps keep me motivated, i still have a ways to go to get to my target, but I’m feeling really optimistic for the first time in a long time, and i actually believe i will hit my target weight.
Keep it up all of you wonderful people, wishing you all the very best with your journeys, and thanks sharing and for keeping me on track too

Susie xx

susieQ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down