Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars?

Go down

Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? Empty Re: Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars?

Post by lisaclareb on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm

How about a compromise?

Keep the cranberry instead of the chocolate nougat as they have loads of chocolate based bars with the truffle and crunch! And if the new peanut bar is like a snickers then I would rather have this than the sticky toffee as I love nuts!

Still a bit disgruntled,

Lisa
xx Neutral
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? Empty Re: Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars?

Post by lucylu78 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:54 am

I don't believe it!! the sticky toffe is so gorgeous, reminds me of a lion bar.
Please keep them admin, although the peanut and caramel could be a good replacement maybe
like a snickers bar.. Yum

Lu x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Lisa,

One of my all time favourite bars is the cranberry, reallly moreish so i was really
suprised to read that its being discontinued Crying or Very sad I dont think ive tried the toffee
but i can imagine it to be really popular.

I must say the nougat sounds delicious. Maybe they bring in new flavours so that
people dont get too bored with what they order. Also i think that when they bring
in new choices they take out some so there is not too much choice. I could be wrong
that is just my thought but im with you, please keep the cranberry, its so yummy.

You will have to order a few lisa to keep you going. Have you tried the coconut one,
thats my absolute favourite

Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars? Empty Why are they discontinuing the Sticky Toffee and Cranberry bars?

Post by lisaclareb on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi All

I have just read on the news page that Kee is discontinuing these flavours, both of which I love.

They are suggesting buying up stocks before they go, but I cannot believe this is due to bad sales as they seem pretty popular?

What are your thoughts on this as they are intending on replacing them with a chocolate nougat bar and a Caramel & peanut bar?

A quite distraught,

Lisa
xx Sad Evil or Very Mad
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down