THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I'm new too :-/ EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I'm new too :-/ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I'm new too :-/ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I'm new too :-/ EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I'm new too :-/ EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I'm new too :-/ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I'm new too :-/ EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I'm new too :-/ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I'm new too :-/ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I'm new too :-/

+2
sue wilkes
Dannib78
6 posters

Go down

I'm new too :-/ Empty Re: I'm new too :-/

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Morning Ladies, sorry I have been distant for the past couple of days Sad tucked up in bed. Well tried to do some work and had to go back to bed then tried more work and had to go to bed etc etc....

My eye infection is still here, butning had gone but full of gunk and constant watering. Today it is burning again. I have had the migranes from hell for 2 days, not as bad today would say it is more of a headache or "bruising from the migranes". Feel an absolute wreck.

Did go to the optitians yesterday with my eye infection being the main worry and if it was causing the migranes. I do need a different perscription for my pc work which i have sorted and yes they have confirmed what the doctors have said about my infection and given me dry eye drops that i need to use all the time to prevent soreness - well once it has cleared up.

Was weigh day yesterday and forgot to go on and forgot this morning too, no excuses, I have not been on plan for the couple of days and could kick myself for it but I just do not know what to do for the best with feeling so poorly and for it going on so long. I did have weetabix/salads & soup so not bad but no kee products. I am going to give myself a couple of days to try and feel well again and then I am back on it. Hope it will not do my body too much damage for coming off and on but I just need to get to the bottom of this "feeling crap". I have a goal and want/need a stone of by the end of April. I have a football dinner dance to go to and need to look my best Smile.

Admin thanks for info on wafers. i cant imagine me spliting as i just love them and eat them both, but just wanted to check if it was an option as you never know.

I will keep popping in but please bear with me while I pale try and get back on my feet.

Kelly pale x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

I'm new too :-/ Empty Hi Danielle

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome to the Kee Forum, well done for your weight loss and sticking to it in difficult times. Your right we all think that weight will just drop off and it does take time doing the same positive things day in day out. Great to take one day at a time, make small incentives for yourself,, so each time you reach a personal goal you feel good and rewarded. xx

*need advice if I follow this kinda menu am I still doing rapid burn????
Morning shake - Gr8
Lunch omelette - Gr8
Dinner spag Bol - Gr8
Snack bar - Gr8
Min 2.5litres water - Using the minimum requirement would be good if you could push up to 3 - 4L sipping throughout the day
Plus with my omelette I have a big mushroom and 2 plum tomatos. No Tomatoes they contain citric acid and will affect ketosis
I'm getting confused as on LL we wasn't allowed any food! The food allowed on your plan is so low low gi/gl (ie carbs/sugar) it will make no affect on weight loss. But is extremely good for healthy bowel and will provide extra vitamins and minerals. The milk will offer extra calcium.. The calories offered on Rapid Burn are slightly higher than LL possibly but going too low can bring some common side effects to the surface, gall bladder, hair loss, picking food, constipation. With the KeeDiets is was our intention to provide a healthy system to drop weight as quickly as possible.

Hope helped flower

If using two Hot Meals each day we would advise to use one from HP section, the protein is really high and the carbs are lower.

Hi Kelly - Re Q **** ADMIN ***** is that right can you split the pack of wafers and have them at different times of the day? - Yes you can split the wafers, just becareful you don't get hunger pains until next meal as you are splitting the protein quantity. If Ketosis is well established you may not notice.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 am

Hi Danielle,

Six pounds is a really good start for you so well done Smile , into week two already, where does the time go.

If you are sticking to four packs a day (or 3 and a bar) then you wont go far wrong. There is a list of
all permitted veg and of course you can have 200ml of skimmed milk every day for use in tea or coffee
or to make your shakes. I like to save my milk and have a milky coffee as a treat in an afternoon or
evening.

Any questions just ask, if the girls dont know then admin will, have a great week

Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi Danielle,

6lbs that is fantastic, well done. It makes it worth while doesnt it.

Yes it is complex but I found strip away the complications and stick to the packets and bars and it makes things easy. Just bear in mind greens are the key if you are hungry so most green salad and veg is ok, if it has colour it may well be a no no.

Yes I too am a size 12 and am very happy to stay in this size do not think going down to a 10 is an option as I am 5'9". But just making sure I am comfortable in those 12's and toning is what I need to be doing. I still have my tracker down at losing another stone and a half to 2 stone, but I ma getting comments now that my face is looking a bit thin or i dont need to lose much more. It is lovely for them to be concerned and the people who are saying it are genuine not the "jealous" type that you get. But I do think a stone more is still in order and then see where I am from there.

We did very well fromt he sale really so cannot complain.

Wishing you all the best for this week, keep it simple and we all know it works. I am sure you are getting all your toning with your 5 kids. lol.

have a gerat day.

Kelly x Wink

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey all

Sorry not posted been bit hectic around here with 5 children day seems to zoom past!!

Well I just weighed my self as been a week and I've lost 6lb so am quite happy I have had days still where I'm sooooooooo hungry I'd eat my hand if I didn't need it!!! The diet still confuses me about what can eat and not like I was having tomatos because it was on picture of omelette and then in the book it says no because of citric acid!!! Arghhh. This diet is like a man : simple on the outside and very complex when start reading them!

Kelly u got loads!!! I hardly got anything kids got something new each as they do do such lovely stuff but I tend to be the unlucky one and buy when not in sale then they have mid season sale!!! Your daughter is lucky your same size can't do that with my eldest she's how I use to be petit size 6 don't think I'll get that small a 12 is better for me as I'm 5'7.

Anyways enjoy your day all and keep up good work :-)

Danielle
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:56 am

Hi Danielle,

Yes I must admit the veg/salad and milk confused me, it is allowed but I do find I lose more when I do not have any. It is good to know that you can have it if you are feeling hungry though.

My daughter LOVED the next sale. did you see how much deisgner stuff was on there? 27 pages. She has been looking for a prom dress (6th form so not the same as the year 11 ones). she ordered 4 short prom dresses and wants to keep 2 of them and then look lovely. I ordred a maxi dress which is gorgeous and another smart/casual dress. My daughter has pinched the smart/casual dress as I think it was a bit too short for me and I was too old. she did not think so but i was not 100%. She is planning on borrowing the maxi too!!! she loves me being the same size as her!!! I also got some ski socks for when i go to watch football in the cold and my faithfully body conotur tights ( i love them, normally i get them from asda but next had them in the sale for £3 so got 5 pairs of those - thank you very much next). got some more comfy dresses like jumper dresses but thinner coming but not arrived yet. Also got a lovely Lipsy puffer jacket and tshirt for my other daughters 13th in June. so i did ok this time.

Sorry went of on one then!

You do have to try and forget about the LL diet but not the skills. It has taken me a while but I think I am sorted now.

Keep going Danielle, you will be fine. Looking forward to your journey.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 am

Hi Danielle,

Your plan sounds fine, and well done not giving in to temptation. I've felt a bit tempted today too, well more craving than anything else.

If you've lost 3lb so far, that's a great start, and after only 4 days!

I find trying to stay occupied, is the best way of combatting any temptation.

Weather for the weekend, and week ahead looks fabulous for most of the country, and I was sat out in the garden this afternoon in the sun enjoying a cuppa. I'm sure more sunshine should make us all feel a whole lot better anyway.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 am

Hi Danielle,

Glad you didnt succumb to temptation, you are halfway through your first week now so well done.
With what you posted you sound exactly right with your food intake, thats a recipe for a good weight
loss. I try to drink 3lts of water a day, i really think that is the key with vlcd.

I am into my 5th week and have already got into clothes comfortably that were skin tight before. For me
that is the real result and the incentive to carry on.

Its been a fabulous sunny week here and im hoping for a lovely week end so i can get out into the garden
and burn a few more cals off mowing the lawn.

Have a good evening

Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:28 am

Day 4: ummmmmm not too sure about today really thought I was gonna give in to temptation but my goal is 3 stone by June then take it easy on a lighter plan then tackle another 2 stone but sept/nov. I think the trouble is I forget it's taken 3 years 3 pregnancies to put this weight on. I expect it to come off in a week!!
Kelly I was very disappointed with the next sale but I did other a black size 12 jump suit so I've told the OH I expect to be taken out !!
Sue Sarah how have you ladies been?
My weigh in day is tues but had a sneak and 3lb loss so hope for min of 6lb.

*need advice if I follow this kinda menu am I still doing rapid burn????
Morning shake
Lunch omelette
Dinner spag Bol
Snack bar
Min 2.5litres water
Plus with my omelette I have a big mushroom and 2 plum tomatos.
I'm getting confused as on LL we wasn't allowed any food!

Thanks all hope the weekend is bright and cheery for you all
Danielle x
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

Hi Danielle,

I am sure you are already a yummy mummy, you just have to believe it.

It is not always about your outer shell it is also about your inner. when the outer shell changes your confidence and self belief grows which is fantastic.

So pleased you are doing this for you. With each little step remember that and also how proud you should be for making the changes you want to make. Rooting for you so keep us updating and yes please just give yourself a couple of days for the headaches and tiredness. It will pass and boy it will be worth it.

Good Luck.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 am

Hi Danielle,

Try to bear with the headache and tiredness, it only lasts a couple of days and once you are through it
you will start to feel better. Drinking the water helps with the headache and keeps you feeling full.

In answer to the meal packs yes you can have two of the hot meals packs per day, i checked this out
with Admin as i find the spag bog a life saver. When i make mine up i add hot water and then pop it into
the micro for about 30 secs, add a bit more water then micro again. I find it makes them a lot tastier, and
they are lovely and hot too.

My favourite bar is the coconut one (i love coconut) and i enjoy a smoothie for breakfast. they seem to be
creamier and sweeter than the shakes (good for a sweet fix). I makes all my shakes up with water and
use my milk allowance in coffee, i sometimes save half of it so i can have a milky coffee in the evening, it
fills me up and i love milky coffee. Also the hot choc is lovely at night, really filling.

Set yourself small goals, you will be suprised how quickly you achieve them, also get yourself a ticker (the
instructions are on the forum), its great to tick off the pounds every week and see it getting closer to
your goal.

Hope this helps, post any questions on here, the girls are pretty good at answering and if not then Admin will
get back to you. They seem to keep an eye out on whats happening on here so they are always around to
give good advice.

Have a good evening, keep us all posted on how you are doing

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 am

Hi all

I'm in the headache stage and tiredness has kicked in but I feel ok still ploughing on!! I'm gonna have a look at web site see if I missed the wafers!!
Kelly Im totally doing this for me I really want to be a yummy mummy and not the plump mummy! Lol.
Sarah I ordered 2 boxes of spaghetti bol, 1 omelette, 1 cottage pie, 2 choc shakes, toffee shake/dessert, vanilla shake, 2 veg soup, 2 chicken soup and snack bars.
I've had cottage pie tonight and didn't think much of it. All the rest is ok.

Are we allowed to have 2 meals ie omelette at lunch and spag Bol dinner time???

Time for some water !!!

Danielle
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 am

Hiya Danielle Smile

Welcome to what seems to be an old LL club!! Just one day at a time and you will soon be back into the swing of things but as my OH works away in the week there is only me here so I dont have to cook for others. You'd think that would be easier but no ,.,, I eat when I am lonely and depressed and tired and ... hmmmm ... most of the time! Whilst I am busy with work every day the evenings drag horribly and can be a real problem time for me. Hence my posts on here.

When I go on too long you will know it is to keep me out of mischief!!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 am

Hi Danielle,

I've just noticed you're from the town of my birth! I lived in Cheshunt until I was almost 3, but have family still living nearby.

I like the shakes for taking out with me for a meal on the go. It doesn't matter if I'm out on the road, like I was on Monday, there's always a service station where I can find a pint of milk to mix with a shake. I have a shaker that my OH used for his protein shakes at the gym, so didn't have to buy the one from Kee, but it does a brilliant job of whizzing up the mix, and I quite like the 2 flavours I've had (banana and chocolate).

I agree with Kelly that during the daytime, it's often nicer to have a meal that feels a bit more substantial.

I've not had any of the snacks, as I wasn't sure where, and if I could have them in amongst my meal packs. I have read elsewhere that the chocolate wafers are nice.

What did you order in your month's supply then Danielle?

I can totally relate to having to cook for the rest of the family bit. I've got 4 boys, 3 still at home, and my OH can (and does) eat for England, but manages to maintain a muscular lean build of a BMI under 20 - he also eats fast food about 3/4 times a week where he works. It's simply not fair is it?

I've just had to cook dinner for them, OH had pie with mash and veg, while youngest had left over pizza & garlic bread. OH the had h/m apple & raspberry pie with custard that I made yesterday, but he missed out on as he was working. It's been really hard to resist a nibble of any of the pizza or pie, but I did resist. I'm scared of undoing the good I've done so far. It was doing that nibbling that's got me doing this diet anyway!

Stick with it, if you've done LL before you're kind of an old hand at this kind of thing anyway.

Take care
Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Morning Danielle,

My you must have your hands full Smile. Good on you for doing something for yourself then.

I like the shakes but it would not be my prefered choice. Order a couple of extra spag bols or something you enjoy and only have the milkshakes occasionally. I have done that with the soups. At the beginning I ordered lots of soups, i love them but they do not fill me up so i have just pushed them to the side and have them every now and then, rather than daily.

The results do speak for themselves and I find (would be great to see what everyone else thinks) that the weight is balanced and you notice all over your body not just your waist or your hips etc. I do feel that your body shrinks. The confidence really does pick up with the new changes.

have you tried the wafers? you get 2 in a pack and these are classed as your snack. i absolutley love the chocolate ones and have not tried teh other 2 flavours. I know Steph loves all flavours so they may be worth a try (strawberry and a vanila one). when you normally have your biscuit why not eat one of the wafers? I am sure you could split the pack and then have the other later in the day.

**** ADMIN ***** is that right can you split the pack of wafers and have them at different times of the day?

As long as you only have the one snack a day - to maximize your weight loss.

Us keebees have said wehn cooking for families it is so easy to be dishing up and in goes a chip before you have even thought about it so try and have your food around the same time to help you out.

We all like our food but now reallise that we need to control what we eat. So like you said about the cake. You have committed to the diet so do you not deserve "for you" to do this for your health, conifidence, your family and mostly for you! of course you do.

You can do it Danielle and all the lovely ladies will help you along. The first few days can be the hardest as you may feel hungry and tired, it will pass and then you will start reaping the benefits.

Good Luck.

Kelly x

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi

My day went well I think I drink enough water and actually enjoyed the spaghetti Bol but the shakes I'm not keen on. I've ordered a month worth so I'm committed!!
I just can't wait it start seeing the results as many of you have it makes your spirits lift and evening reading about others gives you that kick you need!!

I think the hardest thing for me is feeding the family I have 5 children ( 14, 11, 3, 2 and 9 months ) so doing dinner is fine it's the lunch and continuous snacking they do during the day that I think oh that's when I'd have a biscuit ( 6/7 if I'm honest! ) and then I'd bake cakes and have a big helping as I did make it would be rude if I didn't so now i know the reason I'm doing this diet. But the worse thing is my husband is a big eater when I mean big he will eat dinner then can sit in front of tv with 3 bags of crisps cake peanuts drink fizzy drinks and gains not an ounce!!!! How unfair Sad

Good luck all

Danielle x

Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Danielle,

Hope all is going well for you on the Kee plan. I too am ex LL and think I did learn lots of tools whilst on the plan.

Loving the variety and taste of the Kee products and the forum is getting busier now which is great. Lovely ladies on here and lots of support so although it is not face to face like at your class, all the keebees will be here for you as will admin. Do not be afraid to shout if you need support or help.

My weigh in is tomorrow so it is will be my 10th WI I was up to 28lbs at week 9, so lets see what tomorrow brings.

Wishing lots of luck with the Kee and hope to hear all about your journey as you go.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 am

Hi Danielle,

I only started a week ago, so I'm fairly new to the diet too. I've got 4 boys, but didn't have them quite as close together as your boys... I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now though, as they're all in big school/college now.

I also like to use the forum for a bit of moral support, and just to find out how others are getting along with it.

Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on. Hope day 1 has been OK.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 am

Hello Danielle and welcome,

Wow three girls in three years, where do you find time or energy to diet. You must have good willpower.
This is almost identical to LL but your right, you dont get the one to one with the classes but if you
post on here often then you get the support of the other girls. They are very motivational and all of us
are at different stages in our journeys.

I have just started my 5th week and i have lost 16lb which i am well pleased with. The key again is the
water, i try to drink around 3lt a day as i know it helps.

Let us know what you think as you try the different shakes and bars, my personal favs are the spag bog and
the coconut bars.

Have a good week and i will look out for your posts.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

I'm new too :-/ Empty I'm new too :-/

Post by Dannib78 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

Hi

I started this diet today not doing too badly not feeling it just yet. I've done lighterlfe before and lost 3 stone so I can remember how tough it can be. I've choosen this diet as I've had 3 girls in 3 years and feel my body can't do it alone needs a strict diet and lots of will power!
I'm hoping that the forum will make it easier as u don't get the group meeting which I found really helpful at lighterlfe as the whole sharing your good/bad days were helpful!
Have taken pictures today and measure later then will do again in a month which is always exciting.
Looking forward to hearing your stories

Danielle clown
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: