THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello All :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello All :D

+6
kelly0803
Admin
sophiejackson
sue wilkes
Imp
MrsBadcrumble
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello All :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello All :D

Post by Dannib78 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 am

Hi Sarah

I just visited your website and wow your cakes biscuits looked absolutely fabulous !!!!!! The detail on some of them is immense!! If I lived near you I'd definitely order birthday cakes from you my daughter would absolutely love the Pokemon cake!!
Anyway I just wanted to say how talented you are and wow!!

Danielle xx

Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 am

Hiya Sarah,

Well done on getting over that first stone, 4lb off is fab bounce and you will soon be well on the way to your second
stone. These milestones are so important, really makes you feel like your getting somewhere.

I know what you mean when you say that you now forget to eat. I find it pretty amazing that we are having
so little but the hunger pangs dont seem to be there. Before kee i was like you and spent most of my days just
grazing my way through food. Evenings were the worst time for me, even when i had eaten a big tea i would
still find myself looking for something to eat, usually a bag of crisps (or two) and a chocolate bar. Im hoping
that the discipline we have while doing kee will teach me not to do it in the future.

I noticed when i updated my tracker that i have now lost more pounds than i have got left to go, it makes
good reading for me. I have got my brothers 50th at the end of the month, it will be the first time i will be
out among food so i havent made my mind up yet what im going to do. All the family will be there and i havent
told any of them what i am doing so it might be a bit tricky...

Have a good evening, catch up with you tomorrow

Love sue x Laughing
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello again,

jumped on the scales this morning, and it's 4lbs off this week. Bit of a bumper loss, and bashing my way through that stone barrier.

Very happy with that, and looking towards that 2nd stone mark now (only 12lbs to go!). I do find that when I'm busy working I don't think about eating at all, despite the fact that I actually work with food. I do like that now I'm fully into the diet, I simply don't feel hungry most of the time, and have to make the effort to eat. Bearing in mind my ordinary modus operandi is to just graze and gorge throughout the day, this is somewhat of a revelation. I've never understood how skinny friends could even say 'oh, I forgot to eat today' when we're out for a meal, and they were eating for the first time that day. It simply wasn't in my realms of thinking. I doubt I would get to the evening, and it's not ideally healthy, but I've got to about 3pm on a couple of occasions before I've remembered to eat, but it means I then have less time to fit my packs into.

Anyway, that aside, today I'm putting my order in for the next month's supply of Kee. I'm going to put in some sample packs of things I've not tried before too. Anyone got any suggestions, or favourites I should try? I liked the soya puff snacks that I had a trial of, and really liked the chocolate wafers, which were a lovely treat to have, so will get plenty of those. I've yet to try my omelette sample, so might try that later, with some veggies. Hope it's easy to mix.

A nice quiet day is ahead of me today. Hope you're all enjoying your Easter break (if you got one). Here's to a great week ahead.

Sarah x

MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 am

Evening all,

Have you all survived Easter weekend choc-free? I have to say I didn't find it hard at all. The kids have had their's and I've not felt remotely tempted. I must say I'm going through a phase of just really not being at all interested in food right now, which is no bad thing I guess, considering I'm on packs!

Have had a busy old weekend. Yesterday was an outdoor event all day... brrrrr! Blimey it was cold. Looking forward to the weather being warmer for my other ones this year. Today OH and I went to collect something from Kent, so that was a bit of a long old journey there and back, but we chattered away, and enjoyed having time just on our own. I went fully prepared with my shake beaker, bought milk at the service station where he had some fast food, and found it all rather easy to do.

Came home and had a spag bol with veggies for my dinner, and a bar later on for a snack.

W.I. day tomorrow, so hoping for good news there. Good luck to anyone else weighing in.

Have a great week ahead (even though it's going to feel odd now because of the bank holiday, and tomorrow will feel like Sunday).

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:42 am

Sarah,

sorry it is late but fantastic. 12lbs and in jeans taht you could not get in. well worth it when you get those targets. Well here is to the next target.

keep going that is absolutely brilliant.

Well done Smile

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 am

Hi-de-Hi Sarah,

Well done you, what an amazing weight loss. I cant believe you have only been doing this for a couple of
weeks, it seems like you have always been posting on here. I am so pleased for you, your determination is
incredible, even more so given your line of work.

I have never mixed up the shakes with milk, only water, but a good tip for me to remember if ever im out
and need a "fix". I always keep a sachet with me in my handbag in case im ever caught out, bit like the boy
scouts, be prepared.

Isnt it a wonderful feeling to pull on your jeans easily without it being a struggle. I am looking forward to being
able to buy new underwear that actually fits and looks good, instead of having to buy Bridget Jones knickers
and bras that look like nursing bras.

When i started i weighted 14st 1lb so we arent that far apart on the weight, im now 12st 7lb which makes me
so happy. I havent really got a finishing weight, i know i put a weight on my tracker that isnt low enough
according to the bmi scale but i am going to go on how i look and feel. I am only 5'2" so height isnt on my side.

I am starting week 7 today, so onwards and upwards, have a great week

Love Sue x bounce

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by bbellyboo Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 am

Well done!

I can't wait to be waiting all week to jump on the scales!

12lbs in 18days is amazing!! Very Happy

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK FOR YOUR STONE!!

B I love you xx
bbellyboo
bbellyboo

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 am

Hello All,

Weigh In Day for me this morning, and it's goodbye to 3lb this week, which is much more like it. I knew last week was likely to be a smaller loss, given the initial big loss I'd had, but I'm bang on the target 3lb Kee promises.

It's hard to believe that I only really started this on 14th March, and I'm already 12lbs lighter.... in 18 days!! Not only can I fit back into my jeans again (the biggest pair I own, that wouldn't do up a month ago), but today I've worn them with a belt, because they're a bit looser still. Now that's the kind of incentive we need isn't it? It's not noticeable to anyone else yet, but I feel better already. I just ran up the stairs to the loo (I do a lot of that on this diet), but 4 weeks ago I was struggling to get up the stairs, my knees were really achy, and I found it a real effort.

I've felt a bit hungry today, but haven't had a warm lunch with some veg today, which has made a difference for me. I'm just keeping topped up with fluids instead, waiting for teatime, which isn't so far away now - yippee!

I'm going to work towards kicking that first stone into touch by next Monday. I was 14st 6lb when I started, and am 13st 8 today. The scales did wobble between 7-8lb, but I've gone with the 8 as the more likely result. I don't want to fool myself, and then horror of horrors, see a gain next time up to 8lb.

Hope you all have a great week ahead.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:23 am

Hi Sue,

Where has this week gone? It's simply flown by.

I've been a bit awol because of work. I'm not at an event this w/end, but it's been birthday cakes this week.

The lovely weather seems to be going now, and it feels much colder today, but we'll burn more calories trying to keep warm, huh? The plan's been going OK for me, how about you?

Taking my son out for his birthday treat with friends tonight to the greyhound racing track. It should be fun, but I'll be on the water while they have burger, chips & fizzy drinks.

Have a great weekend.
Sarah x

MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi sarah,

Hope all is well with you and that you have been having a good week. Cant believe its the week end again
already, where does the time go.

Are you out again this weekend selling all your lovely goodies. Its been beautiful weather here i have been
making the most of it while it lasts..., bound to change for easter.

Have a good week end and be good

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 am

Evening all,

Well we had a truly lovely day out today, but it was a v-e-r-y long day. Up before 6am and straight out of the house, outside in the fresh air all day, and walking up and down the track, and it's a bit uphill to get back to the carpark from trackside, so my thighs are now killing me. I can definitely feel that I've caught the sun on my face too... the lobster look never was a good one, eh?

I had a crunch bar for late b/fast, and did a spag bol for my lunch. I'd got a milkshake to have for later, but the milk got used up in everyone's tea/coffee, so I was then stuck with nothing to eat. Argh! As a last resort I had a grilled chicken salad in McD's on the way home. Fortunately it was mainly all green veggies, and the chicken wasn't coated. That was the best I could manage out in the middle of nowhere, on the way home. Hoping it hasn't set me back to square one, but if so, I'll just take the hit and accept the next 3 days may well be just getting back into ketosis again.

I wouldn't mind, but the blimming salad has actually given my indigestion too, just to add insult to injury.

Sue, the wafer snacks I have no idea whether they are a bar replacement, or just an additional meal. I've been using them as a sweet snack on days when I'm maybe not having a shake/bar for breakfast, and going straight to lunch instead, so I have them mid afternoon as I still feel peckish, then have dinner, like cottage pie, with my veggies. I think I'd struggle to have my main meals without a bit of veg, as I find it adds to the crunch and texture, definitely makes me feel fuller for longer, and I also feel happier knowing I'm taking naturally good nutrients into my body, rather than just supplements and processed Kee packs. The wafers do feel very artificially sweet, so not entirely sure of their nutritional benefits, versus a higher protein bar. Maybe Admin can advise us?

So, today wasn't exactly a diet disaster, but it wasn't the success I had hoped for either. Never mind, it's early days, and I'm sure this isn't the first dilemma I'll have to overcome. Fingers crossed I don't get punished on WI next week, and I do have 5 days of damage limitation ahead of me Very Happy

Hope you all have enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine today.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Mmorning Sarah,

Well done,9lb in two weeks is fab, more than halfway to your first stone. Thanks for the feedback on the wafers, i
might order some today when i place my next order. Trouble is i tend to stick with what i know i like, especially when
you have to take the cost into consideration. I might order a sample first to see how i get on. I take it you use them
the same as having a bar but the bonus is you get two, is that right.

You should have a brill day out today, the sun is already shining so it looks set to be a gorgeous day. Its a bit chilly
at the moment but its still early.

I took a peek on Kellys website last night, she put a link to it on one of her posts, no wonder she is so busy all the
time, her things are fabulous, she is really talented, cant think that she gets time to eat...

Have a great day and keep up the good work

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

Evening all,

It was weigh in this morning, and I'm 1lb lighter. I was glad to see the scales had finally shifted, even if it was just 1lb, but that's 9lb in total, after 2 weeks, and I have to remind myself that 2 of those days I was having slimfast shakes, not the Kee packs.

Sue, I forgot to tell you that the chocolate wafers are delicious, and much larger than I was expecting. I didn't have breakfast today, as I wasn't really hungry, had chilli and a bit of veg for lunch, then had the wafer as a mid-afternoon snack with a cuppa when OH had a slice of cake. They give a real sweet fix, and although I'm not a sweet tooth person, I can definitely see their appeal, and the generous size does it for me.

I had cottage pie and some veg for tea, and not had a bar as I usually would this evening, because I had the snack bars earlier.

I went for a walk today in the sunshine too, so that was a bit of exercise had, and I stood all morning doing the boring ironing.

Off out all day tomorrow with OH and son #3 (his birthday) at the motorbike track. Should be lots of fresh air and walking.

Here's to us all having a fab next week ahead.

S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 am

Hello All,

Thanks for the encouraging post Sue, I needed to hear that Smile

Well, I've been pretty much on plan, but I have had to eat 2 bars again this weekend, because I was out working, and finding something to eat that is unobtrusive whilst working in full view of the public, with no means to get away anywhere is tricky, so I just decided it was the best way to deal with the situation. I have 2 weeks now until I'm working again, so that gives me 14 days to stick fully to things.

I sat opposite my OH this evening though, while he ate a McDonalds, and I was such a good girl, taking a trial pack of the sour cream & chives soy puffs with me to munch. They're really yummy, and there's plenty in each pack to give you a reasonable lasting snack, and the taste is nice and strong. I'm a savoury toothed girl, and really missed that, so it was like having something like Pringles or crisps to munch on. Totally recommended if you've not tried them before.

I've got a trial pack of the omlette to try Sue too. Was it nice and filling? I might have mine for a lunch one day next week, and have some green salad with it.

I've been working my way through a savoy cabbage, and a bag of green beans this week with my dinners, and sprinkling some seasoning on top of the veg, that I plonk on top of my cottage pie or spag bol. It's really yummy, and I feel like I'm having a proper dinner too. It's certainly keeping me feeling full.

I spoke to my friend on the phone tonight, who is doing Cambridge Diet, and she's 4 weeks in and has lost a stone now. I told her about Kee, and she said it sounded yummy, and is desperate to have a look at my packs when I go to see her in 3 weeks time, so I may well have converted her! She agrees with you guys and says the water is key to losing, but she also says that her diet makes her feel thirsty anyway, so is constantly supping on her water.

Despite the non-shifting scales (that I shouldn't be blimming getting on anyway, but I'm a naughty girl, so I do!) I was able to wear a pair of jeans that haven't really fitted me since before Christmas. I'm not only in them, but they aren't cutting me in half either. As I pulled the up they just felt looser around my thighs and bum too, so that was really encouraging.

Well done getting into all those clothes again Sue, I'm just waiting to get into the rest of my wardrobe now!

So, that's my Saturday out of the way. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Sarah x

The event I attended today was quite poor, and I've come home with some goodies, but I've decided to freeze what I have, so it's not sat there tempting everyone. My 2 youngest boys are carrying some puppy fat that they really shouldn't, so I want to get them into eating more healthily too, so that when I go back onto normal food again, we'll all be able to do the healthy thing more easily.

MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Morning Ladies,

Just a quick update, i have just made the cheese omlette for breakfast. I added chives and black pepper, mixed
it with the water then added to my hot pan. I used a small frying pan (one i make pancakes in) and let it start
to cook before putting a lid on to set the top. I think maybe my pan was just a little small as it made it quite
thick, not a problem for me but may be for others. Anyway it turned out ok and tasted really nice. I feel like
i have eaten a proper breakfast and will see how full it keeps me throughout the morning.

My week has been good, made easier by the lovely weather we have been having. Only two more days to weigh in
so i am looking forward to that. I feel so much better in myself and most of my clothes that i was squeezing into
are feeling really comfortable again.

Hope everyone is well or getting better

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi Sarah,

I could have written your last post myself (apart from the baking Smile) so i know exactly how you are feeling.
What is happening to you is exactly what happened to me. After a fab 1st week loss the 2nd week was just
so slow, i did what your doing and the scales never moved. I felt i was giving up a lot for no loss but i carried
on and sure enough on weigh day i had lost. Since then i dont tend to get on the scales so much because i
know realistically that weight dosent go down every day, just in my mind i want it to.

Keep doing what your doing Sarah and you will reap the rewards. Its nice to know that we are not alone on
this journey and that most of us at some time have these negative thoughts.

Let me know what you think of the wafers, what flavour did you order. I havent tried them yet but Kelly is
in love with them. I might try my sample omlette this morning as i havent had breakfast yet, just 500ml of water.
As i only ordered a sample i havent got any mixing instructions so i will have to search the website for that.

Have a good day, i hope you sell out of goodies, let me know how you are getting on and stick with it. It will
be worth it in the end.

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 am

Evening all,

Hope you've all had good days today, and those under the weather are feeling better or improved.

Another lovely mild, sunny day in my part of the world. It's nice to just be able to get outside and sit in the fresh, warmer air again, isn't it? I've had baking to do today and yesterday, and will be selling at an event tomorrow, so my weekend doesn't really start until Sunday.

I've felt very hungry again today. I had hoped that I would have adjusted better by now. I've also been craving meat, of all things! You'd think it might be carbs, or sweet things, but nope, just a big chunk of meat to nom on. I dunno, maybe I'm just odd?? Rolling Eyes

I made the big mistake of getting on the scales again today, thinking ah well it's 4 days after weigh in now, so there should be some change again, but no, not a bit. Felt a bit disheartened by that, and know that it's these times when I could falter, and give in to temptation.

I keep telling myself I had a big loss in the first week, my body will be adjusting, and if I stick with the plan it will work out OK over the weeks. It's just convincing myself today that's the case! lol

Anyway, I got my pre-Easter order delivered today, as it occurred to me, having seen Admin's messages, that they're closed over Easter, and I was almost out of cottage pie' which are my favourites. I've also got a couple of samples, so some savoury snacks, and an omlette to try too. I've also got some of the wafers to try out, and I had one of Sue's favourite coconut bars today. I'd have actually liked more coconut in it, but it was tasty all the same.

So, all I have to do over the next week or so is to keep sticking to the plan, and not be disheartened. I have been feeling better about myself having lost the 8lb so far, and I am wearing a pair of jeans I'd found too uncomfortable again this week, so that's progress in itself.

I suppose that's just the nature of weightloss isn't it? It's more in the mind than in the tummy that's the problem. Any small glitch, and there I am trying to reason in my head why I'd be justified to give in and eat normal food for one meal. It'd not matter, I tell myself, I've not lost a pound so far this week anyway... blah, blah. Excuses, excuses, that's what that is! Daft how I don't even realise I'm doing it at the time. Does anyone else do this?

Right, so, onwards and downwards!

I'm working tomorrow, but it's only 5 mins from home, so not a long day for me, which is a relief.

Have a great weekend guys.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi Danielle,

glad your headache has gone and just shows things are moving in the right direction for you.

Yep im 6pm too so will be "occupied" for a while Smile

happy shopping.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Afternoon all

Day 3: so far so good actually drinking enough so headache subsided but am getting hungry at 12ish so Ive just made a muffin from my soup packet they are a bit dry but I hate them as a soup so seems better of two evils! I remembered them from LL and checked to see if could still do them they smell awful but hey!
Kelly your eye sounds bit grim but now you've been docs hopefully antibiotics will clear it up. I'm with you on the size thing but hopefully clothes are more comfortable. And I've booked my next sale slot in for 6 this evening told OH to be prepared for a mass spend but prob end up on kids as usual!! Lol
Anyway baby attacking me for attention so I'll report later on how I've been.
Hope your both ok today sue and Sarah

Danielle Wink
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 am

Good Evening Sue and Sarah,

Hope you all both well. I am bearing up but think the doctors is on the cards for tomorrow if my left eye does had not improved when i get up. Both eyes are sore but the left is unbearable, it feels like I have tiny splinters around my eye on the skin. It is just the rubbish that is coming out of my eye and it is burning on to my skin. Last time i had this it was for nearly 2 weeks but dont think i will last that long next time as it is giving me constant headaches.

Working on the pc all days is not helping and my glasses (i only wear occasionally) are not helping at all. I just keep going and washing it out and bathing it to take away the stinging. the drops do not seem to do anything at all.

I have just had my wafers and a black coffee, oh my favourite time of the day. Smile

I do not measure my BMI on the scales as you are right it can be up and down. I have a excel spreadsheet (that i purchased), it is very good you choose whether you are entering details in kg or lbs then enter in your start weight, the day you started your diet, your height, how often you want to get weighed and your "Preferred" end date and "preferred" weight. then every week i just enter in my new weight and it updates a chart of progress and throws out lots of figures including BMI. I love it as it has a line graph and then it shows if you are on target etc. Definitely keeps me on track.

I am a leggings wearer as I find them very comfortable, but agree nowadays finding ones that are not thin is very hard so I wear "treggings" which are leggings but a lot thicker. My current ones I got form Marks and sparks. they have them in a few colours and you can have them like leggins or actually in a tweed effect so more like a trouser. very comfortable and they also have a variation where they have a slimming panel. they are about 19.50 each and very hard wearing. Love them Smile.

The strange thing with my weight loss this time is my size. When I originally did LL I was a size 16 and got down to a 12 with a loss of 4 stone 10lbs. Even though I put 3 stone on i stayed in a size 12 (a bit tight though I must admit). so with my 29lbs loss I am still in that 12?!?!? I can see a massive difference in my shape but still in the same size, not that I am looking to go down a clothes size but a flatter stomach and smaller shape is going down well.

Oh some information for any of those who are not aware the Next sale is looming, I had an email for a special event tomorrow where i can go online and order from the sale before the shop sales start so I assume it will be this weekend. Maybe the time to treat yourselves to a bargin at fantastic prices Smile

Have a great evening and will catch up tomorrow.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 am

I managed to get a packet of the oatmeal inside me again today, but I did it by microwaving it in blobs (as recommended in the recipes section) and turning it into 'cookies'. I still only found it marginally palatable, but I just had one now and again throughout the day, so breakfast was leisurely!

I had winter soup for lunch and rather enjoyed that today. I think I've got mixing the packs down to a finer art now, and a speedily whisked fork seems to do wonders with most of them.

I'm going to order some more meal packs of the cottage pie, and spag bol, along with some snacks and choc truffle bars, as I've now learned what I like, and the other packs I've got will fill in otherwise. My main problem with some of the desserts is that they do have a strong artificial sweetener flavour sometimes, and as someone who doesn't add sugar to food normally, save for a teaspoon on my morning porridge. I find the 'dinner' type meals are more satisfying, and I enjoy putting a few bits of broccoli or cabbage on top to make them seem bigger than they really are.

I'm going to have my choc truffle bar tonight, as I ran out of time for it last night.

Right off to sup some more water, and drink my cup of tea too.

Hope you've all had good days.

S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 am

Well done with saying tarra to another pound, but oh deary me your eyes sound terribly sore. I do feel for you, and puts my slightly sticky left eye at the mo to shame.

If what you've already been prescribed by the dr isn't working, I wonder if he's able to give you something else? Might also be worth asking if there's anything else you can use to make the discomfort more bearable... mention it's keeping you awake at night, etc. (basically lay it on thick helps sometimes), and I hope you have more success.

Did the BMI go up on your scales? I find mine that measure BMI/fat/water...and maybe even tell my horoscope if I look hard enough! They tend to fluctuate, and if my water levels are a bit low, then it puts my BMI level up. If you weigh yourself at the end of the day, when you've hydrated fully, you often find the BMI has lowered again - although I always weigh a bit more in the evenings, probably because of the water! Just a thought anyway.

Sending a healing (( hug)) your way

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 am

Hi Kelly,

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing so well and are my inspiration for my journey.

Your eyes sound terrible, so sore, i hope you are feeling better soon. Its hard enough to be doing this diet
when you feel on top form but to do it when you are sick must take real effort. I hope you are rewarded well
next week for your determination.

I have hung a pair of jeans on my wardrobe door that i love but cant fit in. They are my next target, im thinking
another 10lbs or so and i will be trying them on again. Smile My other great incentive is leggings, i want to be able to
wear a pair without them being stretched to the limit and so thin they are see thru. I dont own a pair yet but
am looking forward to a shopping spree sometime soon.

I hope you feel better soon, take care

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Morning All,

Well jumped on the scales this morning and another pound off BUT .2 on a BMI. so I only have to loose another .2 and I will be in the 26's and 3lbs to be in the 12's. So some good targets to be chasing for next week.

Still not well Sad - wont put me off diet though - went to bed early last night (around 12.30 am!!! thats very early for me) but did not sleep to well. the pain from my eyes, particularly the left one is unbearable and still giving me headaches. Woke up this morning and all my eye was stuck together (A bit like conjunctavitus) but the rubbish that is coming out burns your skin so thats why my eyes are so swollen and sore. I will go to doctors tomorrow if they do not improve but they will only give me what i already have Sad

Anyway heres to today and the next week ahead.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Kelly,

I haven't tried the savoury drink, although I do have the bouillon in the house anyway as I use it in cooking all the time. I like to sprinkle it on my veggies when I'm steaming them, as it gives them a nice taste, and I don't miss having any gravy on them that way.

I'll give that a go today, as it's another way to get the water into me. I'm just going to carry my bottle of water around with me wherever I go.

Here's hoping we all have a fab Wednesday. Good luck with the weigh in today Kelly Very Happy

S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Sarah,

Have you tried the savoury drink? you are allowed this twice a day i think and just fills a hole, with some taste if you need it.

You are right keeping busy is the key and keeps your mind of eating. If you can try keep the water intake in it will also help, try having a warm water with the flavouring or sparkling water with the flavouring just to make it different.

Keep going.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Evening all,

had a busy old day, so just checking in now. Felt really hungry for most of the middle part of the day today, which I found a challenge to ignore.

I had a bit of veg with my lunch (spag bol), and also with my dinner this evening (cottage pie), which seems to have done the trick.

I felt a bit wobbly again around lunchtime, but wonder if that was because I was physically active out in the garden for a couple of hours digging and weeding? I'm not sure how to combat this if it happens, as I don't want to eat more than I should, and having a bar to combat it, will just take my evening treat away from me too Sad Does anyone else have this issue sometimes?

As it turned out, I was so busy tonight I didn't have a chance to have my evening treat of a bar - typical!

Anyway, another day out of the way. I don't think I managed the 2.5l of water again today.. really do need to try harder with that.

Nite nite
S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 am

Hi Sarah,

That is fantastic, well done. Definately need to be proud, so hope you journey is looking rosy now. well keep up the hard work with diet and your baking and looking forware to hearing as your lbs drop off.

Well Done.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Morning All,

Start of the new week, the sun is shining gorgeously here today, got on the scales this morning and it's an 8lb loss!! I'll have that thank you very much. Even better when you think I only followed Kee from last Wednesday, and did slimfast for Mon/Tues. I do think that helped to get me into ketosis quicker though. I've broken through the stoneage barrier too, which is a fab visual incentive. Hope to have got closer to the halfway to the next stoneage by next week.

I averaged about 1lb loss per day last week, and will be really happy if that slows down to 1/2lb a day in future, as that's still going to give me the incentive of seeing the scales going down each day. Fortunately my scales are digital, so will register even an ounce lost.

Sue I forgot to tell you where in Lincs I am, I'm in very south Lincs, near the border with Cambs/Rutland, only about 15 miles from Peterborough. We've not been to Skeggy for years, and when we did go, it was always out of season to miss the crowds. I like taking the kids up to the coast at Brancaster, which is nice for a day on the beach.

Spending the day out with OH today, as he's got a delivery to do near Cambridge, so we're having a bit of time out together. It's my eldest boy's birthday today too, he's 20 Shocked When did he grow up so fast?!!

Meal plan for today:

Having a shake for breakfast, as I've not had one yet.
Not sure about lunch, as it might be out on the road, so think I may have to look through my box of tricks for what's appropriate, don't want to have my bar, as I like to save it for evening snacks
Spag bol for tea.

Hope any weigh in's go well today. Good luck Sue!

Will check in again later.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 am

Hi Sarah,

Just want to wish you luck for your weigh in tomorrow, i hope you get what you want. Any weight loss is
a bonus so i am sure you will be veery happy. I will keep an eye out on here tomorrow for your post.

I weigh every monday (and most of the other days too Rolling Eyes ) and tomorrow am hoping to be into the next
stone down, sounds so much better even if im only 1lb into it.

I have always made hot choc with boiling water and not had a problem so dont know what happened there. In
fact i didnt know it should be made with cold.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

Hello All,

I hope you've all had a good Sunday.

I was working this morning, but had the rest of the day off. I made a new recipe icing today and had to get my eldest son and OH to test the flavour for me to know if it was OK to use. That's a bit of a downfall of cooking for a living.

I felt a bit fed up today, but don't think it's to do with the diet, just other stuff going on. Feel OK this evening, so it was probably just a blip.

One thing I'm really concious of is the ketosis breath. Has anyone found a solution, apart from brushing your teeth all the time? I daren't have any of the sugarfree gum I've got, in case there are other carbs in it.

Food today:
B - hot choc - really should have followed instructions better and made it with cold water, as it was gritty after making with hot water, and left a strong aftertaste like when you've eaten strong cheese, with that kind of enzyme taste? Dunno if that makes sense to anyone else
L - spag bol
D - cottage pie
Snack - choc truffle

I had the apricot dessert last night, it was OK, mine stayed a bit lumpy, but it did the job.

Tomorrow is WI day, so fingers crossed it will be pleasant reading. Wish me luck!!

Hope you've all had a good weekend. Kelly, I hope things calm down a bit for you eventually, sounds very full on still right now, but take care of yourself at the same time.

Bye for now
Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 am

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well. Just quickly popping in to say hello as it is an early night for me. My eyes are killing and I am falling asleep at my pc so have to call it a day.

Sarah, you just made me laugh about you being banned from the other forum! do not worry you do not need them, the ladies on here are fab and will keep you going.

Sue, hope all is ok. some great advice bouncing around Smile.

hope next week to get back to some regular posting as you ladies keep me all going. But life is tough at the mo with all this work and home life.

Have a great mothers day and will pop in as much as i can until i can get my work backlog sorted.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 am

How bizarre is this? I posted on another diet forum, and was using it for additional support and I've been banned!! The reason being that I was doing this diet, and they will not allow it to be discussed on the forum because apparently kee has spammed them before. The date my ban will be lifted : NEVER! That's a bit fierce isn't it? affraid

So watch out guys, we're on the bad mo-fo diet, and we get banned from other forums because of it. How utterly bonkers?! Question
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 am

Hi Sarah,

Glad you have had a good day. I dont know where you get your willpower from with all that cake around, that was
one of my weaknesses (amongst many others).

I know what you mean when you said that you are keeping this diet under wraps, me too. Obviously my husband and
children know but thats all. Most people for some reason when they know your doing this will give you every reason
under the sun why it will fail. I must admit i have said im on a diet so often that nobody takes much notice any more
so i am hoping that no one will ask. At least with this diet you get to see results quickly which i think helps.

Like you i have just had cottage pie for tea. I dont do the veg as im not sure that i could cope with the amounts so
i just dont bother. I am having a cranberry bar later, they are really yummy and used to be my favourite until i
tasted the coconut ones. In my next order i am going to try a sample of the omlette so i will let you know what i
think of them.

I notice that you are from my neck of the woods, what part of lincs are you in, im in not so sunny Skegness and live
right up by the sea. I should be making the most of the beach, but to my shame i dont go up there very often. A
big part of my problem is that i am not the most active person, most of what i enjoy i do while sitting down eg cross
stitch, jigsaws, reading, playing the piano etc, nothing energetic there.

Well have a good evening and heres to the next glass of water.

Happy mothers day for tomorrow

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Sue,

Thanks for letting me know about that, I wasn't aware of the bars only meant to be 1 a day. Bit of a booger now, as I had one for breakfast, and another for lunch, as they both had to be had on the go. Oh well, I've walked up/down stairs today, been plenty active, so don't think it will have mattered so much.

Have just had my dinner, and felt a bit wobbly beforehand. You know when you get a sugar crash, it felt like that. Think I was just running on empty, and my body was crying out for some food.

Another lb and a bit gone today, which actually puts me at nudging 6lb lost so far. I do find checking regularly keeps me on track. If the weight doesn't shift, it makes me more determined to stick with it, if they do move downwards it spurs me on to carry on. I find I gain weight faster when I'm not checking the scales (when eating normally), because I am 'off the hook' that way, and oblivious to what's going on.

Today's event was really quiet, which was disappointing, but fortunately we still made a healthy profit, which is nothing short of a miracle when footfall was so poor. Fortunately we tend to sell to the other stallholders when we do events, so I always make something. Glad I didn't go all out making lots of stock though, and have some left over for the next event I'm doing too.

Have just had cottage pie and some broccoli/green beans for dinner. I do like the cottage pie, it's very tasty. Think I'm going to order another box, to replace some of the bars I've got. Decided I can stomach the apple crumble & museli bars, but I'm not a fan. The choccie ones I do like, so will keep those as my treats. Think I might have the apricot dessert later on as my treat, and then have a hot choc for my breakfast tomorrow.

Working 1st thing tomorrow morning making mothers day cupcake gift boxes to delivery before lunchtime, then I'm off to a friend's house. I'm taking her some left-over cake to 'sample', and it will be the 1st time I'll be going out on the diet, and she'll usually expect to feed me, so this will be a bit of a challenge to address, but I'm sure she'll understand. Just don't want to make it too public that I'm doing the diet really, and just want to emerge in a few months time slimmer, and healthier looking. I can then be enigmatic like Fern Briton or Dawn French, and say I just 'cut down and ate healthily' while smiling knowingly Wink

Hope you guys are all having a good weekend, and hope all the mums get spoiled tomorrow.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 am

Hi Sarah,

You sound like you are all geared up for the weekend, tomorrow you will be halfway through your first week,
how time flies.

I noticed that you had a bar for breakfast, admin recommend that we only have 1 bar per day, i think that
they may be slightly higher in cals and carbs. Dont want you to do anything to slow your weight loss down.

Hope you dont mind me saying, i dont want to sound patronising.

Well done on the weight loss so far, trying to keep off the scales is harder than not having food isnt it.

Have a good weekend

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 am

Hello gang,

3rd full day on Kee, and it's all going fine. Steered clear of the oatmeal today, and it was a museli bar for breakfast... not sure about the whole yogurty coating stuff on some of the bars, but at least they are edible. Can definitely see me ordering more of the choc truffle ones though, they're very yummy, and taste just like the high protein bars my OH has.

Lunchtime I had spag bol, and tonight I'm going to have the cottage pie with some veggies.

That leaves me a supper to have, and undecided between choc truffle bar, or maybe a hot choc or apricot dessert. Decisions, decisions.... Wink

Busy day baking here for me today... it's shown how I pick at bits & bobs while I bake. Even simple things like eating the shredded carrots left over when making a carrot cake, and convincing myself it's one of my 5 a day was a no-no today. Fortunately I usually get so sick of the sight of cakes when I'm baking, that I'm not that tempted to eat, and I'm no great fan of icing, so that goes unlicked too. The only thing I did really miss was licking the caramel spoon after making millionaires, that was torture!

Hope you've all had successful days... anyone's WI day today? I'm out working at an event all day tomorrow, so won't get online
until much later, so have a good weekend y'all Very Happy

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 am

Haha, that's exactly what I have convinced myself too, thinking that the jaunt up/down stairs will burn off more fat.
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 am

LOL - oatmeal is probably an acquired taste .... after the LL porridge I didnt like it at first either...

Think of the extra exercise when you need to loo - go upstairs and burn them calories off !!

Imp grins and gets back to work ...

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 am

Imp, I'll just have to take your word for the cinnamon sprinkle. There's absolutely no way on earth oatmeal is ever going to pass my lips again. If it weren't for the fact I thought 'I probably need the nutrition to make the diet work', I'd have happily skipped breakfast.

Not to worry, I have shakes and museli bars instead - yay!

I think I'm going to wear a bare patch in the carpet with my toilet trips though... need another one now, and really wish someone else could go do it for me.

My poor OH even got a blow by blow account of my No.2's earlier on! Poor man, like having to live with a diet banshee isn't bad enough for him already?! I'm seeing any change as a 'sign' the diet is working. I also asked if he thought I looked thinner... he had that rabbit caught in the headlights look about him blokes get when you ask them 'do I look OK in this?' He just mumbled something incoherent and changed the subject Laughing

Well chaps, I think it's about the right time now for another drink and an apple crumble bar - these had better be good, because in my head I've imagined they are really good!
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 am

IN haste but you might like to try adding a shake of cinnamon to the oatmeal - mmmmmmm. Having said that I like mine plain so there ya go!

Great start ! Well done you!! cheers

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 am

Oooh, thanks Sue, top tip!

I did leave the cottage pie to stand for quite a while, and was pleased that it 'puffed' up so much.

Just had the chilli for tea, with some broccoli/green peppers/celery thrown on top, and it was very nice. Without the veg it would have been a bit too samey... you really need some rice or a baked spud to go with chilli usually anyway, but it was pleasantly edible, which is a bonus!

Just had some more water, and now having a cuppa.

Found it tougher preparing the kids' tea tonight, as they were having some bread and cheese with it, and that just looked so tempting. It would be so much easier to do this if I weren't having to deal with real food too.

Hey ho, I have an apple crumble bar to look forward to this evening, so I'm looking forward to that.
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 am

Hi Sarah, just a quick tip for you when you have let the cottage pie soak for a couple of mins pop it into the microwave for
30 secs, it thickens it up then add a bit more water and repeat and not only do you get a lovely big bowl its piping hot too.
I do the same with the spaghetti and the chilli although the spaghetti doesent require as much water.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 am

Hi Sue,

I had cottage pie for lunch too. That's a winner though, isn't it? Tasted really nice, but learnt that you have to let it soak up the water for a bit, otherwise it's a tad crunchy. I'm learning all the time with this diet.

I've not had a smoothie yet, but have got a box of the apricot dessert things, so might try one of those as a breakfast instead, and I have the museli bars too, so I've got an alternative for the breakfast. I tried to get a variety of things to try, whilst also noting what others had said here about some of the packs. Of course, a lot is just down to personal preference I guess.

I'm disappointed about the oatmeal and porridge being rank, because I usually really enjoy a bowl of porridge in the mornings. I like your idea of having a hot chocolate for breakfast too, especially on the colder mornings. I have a box of those, so will try one soon.

I'm going to try out different packets over the next few days to see what I think of them all, then I'll have an idea of what to order again for next month, and maybe think about what new to try out too.

I'm doing really well on the water front today, think I'm well up to speed on that.

Hope everyone else's day is going well.
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 am

Hello Sarah,

Well you have found a way to get your water intake down haha. Laughing I tried the oatmeal and hated it, the porridge is a
bit of an acquired taste to. I find that disolving tablet sweetner in hot water and using that to mix with helps.
This morning i had a hot choc for breakfast as it was really cold here and i thought it was delicious so i will be
having that again.

Have you tried any of the smoothies, they are a bit creamier than the shakes and certainly satisfy a sweet craving.

Well done you on dropping 3lb already, that is a good start. When is your official weigh day.

I have just had a cottage pie and i save my milk allowance for a milky coffee in an afternoon, its my favourite, so i
am going to sit and enjoy that before my husband gets in.

I look forward to hearing what you think about the rest of your products.

Love Sue Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Morning!

Just had my first bowl of oatmeal.... OMG how awful was that?!!

I'd read that the porridge wasn't great, and the oatmeal was suggested as a better alternative. If the oatmeal had me gagging, how bad is that porridge??

I could only get it down by swallowing the mouthful whole, without it moving in my mouth, followed by a large glug of water. On the plus side, I've had a large amount of water now as a consequence.

Think I'll stick to the shakes for breakfast in future.

Right, well I'm inbetween baking cakes, so better get back to work. This is really testing my willpower, as no bowl/spoon licking allowed Sad

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning, coz I couldn't resist, and there's 3lb gone already! Wow, now that's a fab start.

Have a great day everyone!

S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 am

Thanks Sue, it's good to know I'm doing it right. Nothing worse than getting it wrong and sabotaging my best efforts.

I think I might be in ketosis, as I have the most awful taste in my mouth like metal?, and have had it confirmed by he-who-knows-best that it smells absolutely awful (like poo!). I've also got a bit of a headache, that I'm trying to ignore. Hoping it will just go away if I have an early night.

I liked the winter veg soup I had earlier, although it was a tad 'powdery', but then it is a powder you mix to make it, so understandable. I wanted to try to have as big a variety of foods to try out in my first box. I also didn't just want to live on shakes.

I have to say I wasn't sure what to expect from the spag bol, but for an ambient meal mixed with water, it was definitely tasty enough, and adding the green veg really made it feel like I was having a meal. It has definitely satisfied any hunger I may have had.

Hardest thing today was preparing food for the rest of the family. I got a pasta meal out of the freezer I'd made previously for my OH, and it just smelled gorgeous, but as tempted as I was for a nibble, I resisted.

I woke early this morning, and just lay there trying to imagine what it would feel like to be slim. Trying to visualise how that would be. I've nothing to really go by personally, because I've always been bigger than I should be. The closest I got to 'normal' was when I lost a lot of weight in my early 20's, and was a size 14. I've never been smaller than that, and at my small height I should be, which is why this time around, I am determined to get into the normal BMI range, and actually see what I should have always looked like.

So, I am feeling positive, and have set myself the target time of my youngest boy's birthday at the beginning of August to be at my goal. I should have been able to do it by then surely!?

Have a great evening
S x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 am

Hi Sarah,

Well done on your 1st day of food. From what you have said you are doing things exactly right. I think when it says on
the box 2 packs is one meal it is for when we are maintaining but still watching what we eat or trying to maintain. I have
porridge for breakfast, either a smoothie or spag bog for lunch, cottage pie for tea and then a bar before i go to bed.
I did check with admin if we can have 2 hot meals a day and they said yes. I try to drink at least three litres of water
throughout the day, although i have the majority before 6pm as i dont want to be on the loo all night. With reference
to your apricot dessert (i think thats what you said) you mix it with less water so it is a thicker consistency a bit
like angel delight. If you want you can add more water and have it as a shake, its up to you.

You sound like you have a good variety to choose from, at the end of the day its down to personal preference, for me
i love the hazelnut smoothie and the coconut bars and the cott pie, spag bog are life savers.

I struggle with the water but i have it at room temp (add a bit of hot out the kettle) as i find that easier to cope with.
I havent tried the water flavouring so cant comment.

Let us know what flavours/meals you prefer. I am going to try the omlette on my next order, some of the girls have tried
it and liked so i will give it a go.

Have a good evening

Love sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 am

Right, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Food today:

Breakfast : banana shake
Lunch : winter veg soup
Dinner : spag bol with fresh broccoli & celery
Supper : plan to have a choc truffle bar

Have had my extra allowance of milk (in teas/coffees)

Am on target for my 2.5l water

Have I done that right? Another thing I noticed, it says on the packets that 2 bars makes a meal, or 2 sachets, but I thought it was 1?

Felt soooo hungry this afternoon, but I got through it, and feel happier now I've got the spag bol in my belly Smile
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

My box has arrived!!!

Oooh, I was so excited when the delivery driver dropped it off. bounce

So, now I have to decide what I'm going to have each day. I'd already had a slimfast shake before it arrived, but will now be going on to the new plan from lunchtime onwards.

What do you other's have as your daily packs?

I've got a nice variety: shakes, hot choc, museli/apple crumble/choc truffle bars, cottage pie/spag bol/chilli, oatmeal and an apricot desser/shake (not sure what to do with that!)

I know about having my milk each day, but how do other's have veg/salad? How much and how often?

Must admit I'm feeling hungrier today, so will be looking forward to my packs. Going to save my bars for evening time, so I have a treat, and don't feel hungry later on.

I've been having my water like a good girl.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone Very Happy

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks very much for the water info. That makes sense to me, so I'm going to make sure I have a bottle of water with me at all times, and sip it throughout the day. I also like the idea of having some 'rules' where I have to have a glass before meals, and between mealtimes. That way I'll be sure to have my fluid levels on target.

I've just got my email to confirm delivery has been arranged, which I hope means I'll get my 4 weeks' supply in the next day or so. I can't wait to crack on!

I went out with my partner this morning, and he wanted to stop and get lunch while we were out, but my resolve was strong, and I said he could get something, I'd be fine with that and just have a cuppa, but I wasn't going to be eating out until after July!

I had to re-do my ticker yesterday too, as I needed to lose another 1.5 stone from my original target to get to a healthy BMI, so that is me set to lose best part of 5 stone - eeek!!
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: