THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello Everyone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello Everyone

+7
jessyberry88
Imp
Admin
lucylu78
kelly0803
Steph
sue wilkes
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Sue,

Oh my goodness, how amazing were the people on Biggest Loser? So inspirational, and I agree, most of them looked like new people.

When their weights came up I kept thinking they all looked so much slimmer than the scales said. Some of them were 14stone and I was thinking 'no way!', they looked much slimmer than that.

I love looking at before and after pictures of how people have transformed themselves by dieting (I had a peek on another forum last night at people who had done other VLCD's and they were just amazing).

I agree it's partly a mind-set or habit when it comes to what we eat/drink. I'm not too bad in the evenings, but it's daytimes that have been my complete downfall. I have just grazed throughout... no wonder evenings are no problem, I'm too stuffed by then!

Hope you have a great day.

Sarah

MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi Imp,

OMG the biggest loser, what amazing transformations all the contestants made. Not only was the winner just fab but
everyone had made such a difference, in fact some of them looked like new people.

Programmes like that make me realise what can be achieved just by altering your mind set and realising what empty
calories do.

If we keep on doing what we are doing then we to can be like them, i sat eating my bar (which i always save till
the evening anyway),while watching it and felt proud of myself.

Normally it would have been a box of maltesers (not even a bag) and a bottle of wine which i would have had without
even noticing while watching tv, so just goes to show. Most of what i do is habit, do you find that too.

I am looking forward to your weigh in, keep posting on here, it helps me along as much as you.

Have a good day, amongst all the plastering.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 am

I've never watched it at all ... but may take a peek tonight. Rarely watch TV at all to be honest and sunday night was the first time (time team special as a very good friend was on) it had been on since the previous weekend when we watched a dvd together rather than go to the cinema with all the temptations that has!

I too have a whole heap of clothes just waiting ... I studiously got rid of all my big ones when I got down before but now is a problem! You can cover up a lot with a large fleece!

I work at home and have lots of odd moments in the day but is a long day starting at about 7 and ending about 7 or 8 - sometimes later in summer. The builders see this as an opportunity for me to make them tea! Plastering going well - starting to skim tomorrow - wooo!

Not weighing yet but can hardly bear the suspense Laughing

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 am

Hi Kelly,

Was wondering where you had been, i look forward to reading your comments. I am lucky that i only work part
time so have a bit of time to myself in the morning which is when i usually catch up with everyone.

Well done on making the cheesecake, i hope your daughter has a lovely day, bet it makes you feel old now she
is officially an adult. Love her name by the way, really unusual. Is she planning anything special.

I was thrilled when i put on my trousers, im very good at disguising my weight, wear the right tops etc that hide
the bulges but i know they are still there underneath everything so its lovely to actually do up zips without lying
flat on my back holding my breath.

My daughter got married last september, so i got to be mother of the bride which was wonderful. I bought myself
some "magic knickers" to wear under my outfit which fit from under the bust down to the knees. They worked a
treat and made me look a lot slimmer with no bulges but alas what a sight when you take them off. Its only good
for the moment your wearing them, actually getting rid of the fat is a lot better. I wish i had done this diet
then but there was too much going on and too much to organise.

I will be watching the biggest loser tonight with interest while i am eating my bar.

I wish you luck with your weigh in tomorrow, cant wait to see how you have done.

Love Sue x Very Happy

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 am

Hi Sue,

Well done on saying goodbye to that 1st stone forever, and great news about the trousers. I was only saying this morning how I'm looking forward to getting back into a whole wardrobe (and several drawers/cupboards) of clothes I can no longer fit into.

I've not seen all of this season's Biggest Loser. I did watch an end of season special of the American one, where you saw the contestants a few months after the final, and seeing how they'd been doing. They just looked amazing, and totally unrecognisable from their old self.

I lost a lot of weight when I was in my early 20's, and it was funny talking to people I'd not seen in a while, who had no idea who I was because I looked so different.

Hope you're having a good day.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Morning Sue,

And yes you should be proud. Well done!

Sorry for not being on, I am so busy at work and not getting the time.

1 stone that is amazing, I am sure you are buzzing. I hope you have your next target in sight!

Oh then I see you also fit in to your trousers, another massive Smile. all these little things are not that little and are great stepping stones to the new you. Well done.

Yes I am loving The Biggest Loser, I find them so inspirational, what they have to do and how hard they work. Did you see in my London notes that I say Gerrard and Paula in London? Gerarrd (was not my favourite) but he looked amazing, did not see Paula properly but would not say she has lost anymore. Cant wait until tonight to find it out.

Do you ever watch the american one? that is unbelievable you just cannot recognise the people after. Oh that is what I need a transformation Smile

have a great day.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well on their journeys. I tried the coconut bar last night and it was yummy, my favourite
bar by far. Really tasty and very filling. Obviously you need to like coconut to enjoy it, no problem for me as
i love bounty bars!!!

I tried on a pair of black trousers last night after my first stone weight loss. They used to be wearable with a long top as
they were tight but last night zipped up like a dream. For me that is what this is all about fitting into clothes and just
feeling good. I am being realistic about this and know that at my time of life i will never be what i was 20 years ago
(nor do i want to be) but i do want to feel good about myself.

I am looking forward to watching the final of the biggest loser tonight, anyone been following the show. These
people have shown real courage losing weight on tv, thats not for me but i admire them. It will be interesting
to see the before and afters of them, especially the ones who went out the show really early, they have had
to carry on by themselves which must be difficult.

Have a good day everyone, keep the water flowing (even though there is a shortage)

Love Sue x

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Sue

Wonderfull to have lost that first stone, and in 3 weeks too! well done you
you must feel so chuffed and proud of yourself.
Being just a week behind you i'm hoping that i'll reach my 1 stone mark
on my next weigh in.

Have a good day.

Luc xx
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

OOO Sue that is great!!!!! The milestones are really something to celebrate too - have you decided how yet?

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Morning All,

Monday morning weigh in, 2lb off this week taking my total weight loss to exactly 1 stone in three weeks. Right
now i am feeling extermely proud of myself. Already looking forward to next weeks weigh in as i should get into the
next stone which psychologically sounds a lot better.

I feel so much better for being in control of my life, it gives me such a boost to know that i am actually
doing this and getting it right.

Heres to a great week, keep at it ladies cos not only is every day a day lighter for us all its also a day nearer to
summer when we can reveal our new bodies. Smile

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:02 am

Hi Sue, Imp and Jess

didnt get chance to reply yesterday.

Bit naughty when in London - not in an eating way... Did not have time to get breakfast as rushing around getting organised. had a black coffee on the train and then we went to grab something to eat. I had salad so not bad (but dont normally have the salad and vegetables on the plan) and straight to the theatre, then rush to catch tube, then celebrity juice, so came out after 10pm and realised had only had my salad, 2 black coffees and 2 sparkling waters :/ had snacks in my bag so had a bar on way home. Felt crap at this stage but most probably dehydration and lack of food. So no really cheats but certainly not enough to eat.

The whole day was worth it though Smile x

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 pm

oh my goodness, when i first started this diet, i was on the loo every 15 minutes!!! i dont think i had ever drunk so much in my life!! it was a bit tricky on day one because i started it in work so i was running up and down marks and spencers for the loo all the time!!

Its a bit better now can hold it a bit if need too!!

Jess xx

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 am

Sounds like a really grand day out! Saw Les Mis a few years back - it just runs and runs a bit like Phantom I think:) Hope your OH survived and enjoyed it too.

(Yeah I am with you Sue on needing the loo every hour or so .... tedious .....but as your body gets used to the hydration in time it wears off a bit and you go longer between. Go figure!)

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 am

Hi Kelly,

Your trip to London sounds amazing, glad you had such a lovelly tim. How did you hubby cope with it being such a long
day. I watched celebrity juice last night, i love it must be fab to see it actually filmed live.

How did you cope with the food and water while you were out. I find it difficult to have all my water when im away from home,
due to constantly needing the loo.

I have just had another food parcel, i am trying the chilli tonight and i have just had a hazelnut smoothie which i loved. Have also ordered a coconut bar to try, meant to order the omlette but forgot. Did you ever try the omlette what did you think.

Have a good day, whats left of it

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Morning Ladies, I have only just found loads of kee emails on my pc so thought i would go through them before I get on to do the work.

We had a great time in London. On way to Theatre I saw Gerrard Biggest Loser. Gerrard looked amazing and looks like he is keeping it off, Paula arrived jsut as we were leaving so did not get to see her properly. I loved that program and for me I just find it inspirational and showing that if you really try hard you can succeed, and watching that you could see who were determined and who wasnt.

Les Miserables was amazing. I have seen it before and am addicted to the 25th anniversary dvd with Matt Lucas in and always playing the music BUT i did cry all the way through it, the cast were so powerful and definately to be seen in London rather than the tours (saw it in Birmingham last time).

Then off to Celebrity Juice (it was the one on tv last night). Gino DiCampo, Jason Donovan and Robbie Savage. We laughed so much it was amazing. We were there for just under 3 hours so it is amazing how much the actually cut out to make it into the 45 minute show. If you get chance you must do it. So it was a fantastic treat and great day.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

Have a brilliant day! What a good way to celebrate such a great achievement - will give you a boost for the next bit! Glad other half is well enough to go as well. Enjoy bounce

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 am

Thats such a brilliant achievement Kelly, you must be buzzing.
Enjoy your trip to London I love Les Miserables, make sure you have
tissues with you, its a weepy.

Lu x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Well done Kelly, thats really good considering you have had a stressful week. i noticed on your ticker that
you are almost halfway through your journey, that must give you a terrific boost.

Have a fab day in London, i love celebrity juice, lucky you

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Brilliant news Kelly! - have a lovely time in London, its lovely to get spruced up for an occasion but even better when you can do it knowing that the pounds are coming off and you notice that you are looking and feeling fantastic!

xx

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Morning All.

Just a quick check in to let you know the scores on the doors...

I have lost 3lbs this week so bringing my total up to 27lbs (ooh just one of the 2 stone Sad ) thats my next target then to get off at least 1lbs for next week (plus a little more if I can).

Well on my journey and now just need to get myself spruced up as I am off to catch that train to London. Booked Les Miserables matineee and then striaght off to see Celebreity Juice. will be a long but fantastic day.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Have a good one.

Kelly x Smile

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Morning Ladies,

I am looking forward to hearing about the weight losses for you ladies who are weighing today.

I find it really exciting hearing others weight loss journeys, each one is different but we are all
aiming for the same end result which makes the task seem so much more less daunting.

Isnt it funny how the scales suddenly become your new best friend Smile

Good luck to you and have a great day

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Hi

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 am

Kelly you're right with Diabetes you do need to be careful and including your doctor or nurse in your journey is wise, Type 2 Diabetes can be controlled diet and lowering your BMI is a great idea.

You must be mind readers we are presently trying to source a manufacturer for a similar Portion Pot, they are a great tool in the kitchen and so easy to use. The reason that most VLCD diet companies mention about size of hand etc (we do this also) is to step away from the weighing and measuring side of management.

For maintenance the rules are to follow a low gi/gl concept, carbs are not all bad they are infact necessary for good health, protein is important along with other foods. On our downloads on the webstore we provide why each food category is important. It is true you are what you eat, and if you generally eat lots of stodgy high carb foods or sugars you are either left feeling rather bloated and slow or hittings highs and lows all day.

It is a good measure, generally the larger you are ie a mans hands are bigger than a ladies and a 5'10 Ladies hands generally bigger than a 5ft lady, therefore a smaller person doesnt require as many calories or such a big portion.

After a VLCD weight management is about learning and adopting a new eating lifestyle, if you try to stick to foods that are in their natural form and not processed, eating plenty of vegetables and salads, with an amount of fruits, seeds, nuts (although limited) you will be surprised how easy it can be to maintain.

It is generally the high processed foods, sweets, cakes and alchohol that is the problem. Also remember for each 1 stone you lose your body requires 150kcal less each day, as it is moving around such a heavy shell.

Keep with it and when you need the maintenance advice we'll be here xx

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Lu,

Hope you are good.

Just want to post a little comment about diabietes. may I add this is my view not medical!!! before someone tells me off.

Anyway my mum has had diabetes for years and controlled with diet, then medication and then unfortunately was put on insulin. She has been on this for years and once on insulin it is for life!!!

When my mum did LL in 2010, she had to be closely monitored by the doctors with such a strict weightloss plan. After about 6 weeks my mum was totally taken off her insulin and has never needed it since. Obviously she still needs to take her tablets and has her usual diabetes appointments but we were all amazed at what weightloss etc can do to your body! it was certainly lifechanging for her.

Just thought I would share.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Great idea Sue

That's been my downfall for years is portion control, especially when it came
to cereal and pasta-which is obviously why i have a weight issue-
Its not just baby weight i'm trying to lose, i was overweight when i fell pregnant-and developed
gestational diabetes which has put me at very high of getting type 2 diabetes now
unless i can get healthy, lose weight and exercise regulary.

I'm nervous that when i come off this plan that i won't have any
boudaries to food and won't have any control over how much i eat, which is why
the measuring cups would be fab.

Well done on the weight loss this week too sue, i didn't have a chance to post yesterday
but was keen to see how you are doing.

take care
Lu x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi Sue,

What a good idea. I must admit that was one thing I thoguh LL did not do very well (things have changed in the last 2 years so I am not up to date) but when I finished the plan I moved on to maintenance which teaches you to introduce food.

BUT they would not give you size control details it was comments like as big as you fist or 2 handfulls. Personally I do not think that is sufficient as everyones hands are a differnt size adn do you have big handfuls etc??? Anyway a weight allowance i think is easier or as you say if you can pour into a cup or similar you would get an idea.

I know we are all different and need to learn our own portions but this would guide us to the correct portions.

Well spotted, I hope it is something that can be introduced on here.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Have noticed today(just being nosey) that both LL and Rosemary Conley are offering a set of four portion control
cups to help with maintaining your weight. I think this is most peoples problem, mine included, having far too much
food than we really need. Its so easy to pour out of bowl of cereal that will probably contain all your carb count for
the day and kid ourselves its just a bowl, when its heaped like a mountain.

I was wondering admin if there is any chance of purchasing some of these and passing them on to us keebees. I know
im planning ahead but i feel they would be a really useful tool instead of weighing all the time which most
of us cant be bothered with after the first week, what are your views on these please.

Thank you

Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Morning Sue,

That is fantastic, well done for your hard work and determination.

It does give you a wonderful feeling doesnt it.

I have had so much tempatation over the past 3 days but just said no thanks as I am feeling great the way I am!

You go girl. Brilliant, watch that road get shorter by the week.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Woot well done Sue - and hello !

Imp

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Week Two

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

Couldnt wait to jump onto the scales this morning, 3lb gone, i feel so happy that is 12lb in two weeks. Very Happy

Certainly puts a smile on ya face and all of a sudden the scales are my new best friend.

Have a great week everyone, the end result is so worth it

Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Hi Sue

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi Sue, welcome aboard xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 am

Hi Steph,

I hope your day went ok.

Sometimes working from home has its downfalls!! day ended ok but boy was it a tough morning (work wise not food related).

Hope you have had a great day. Nearly another one over Very Happy

Been to the hairdressers today, so dizzy thought i had booked to have my hair coloured but it was just a cut and finish!!! so just had it tidied up and thinned out a little........ scratch scratch i wonder if that will help my weight loss this week lol!

will check in tomorrow with the official figures. Excited this week Smile

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Sue,

great to see your tracker and your photo, both looking good, fantastic weight loss on their to start you off.

keep going and recording those losses.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Lucylu,

i have steered away form the veg/salad etc this week and the weight has fell of me, cant understand it really. I only had the veg about twice a week and had a salad once in the 8 weeks. Not touched the milk as i am fine having black coffee.

How are you finding the weight loss with having the veg etc? I know in the long run it will be better for everyone to have a bit of food in you but cant understand why that makes a difference to my weight loss.

Im 5'9" so occasionally have a 5th meal but not every day.

I drink to much coffee I think, but do have plenty of water to compensate.

Well done on your journey so far keep on going.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 am

Hi Keebees,

This is me trying to see if i can get my tracker and piccy to appear.

So far i have had a good day, its slightly warmer here today so i am trying to up my water intake, i struggle in the cold weather.

Will post again later when i have more time, hoping my tracker appears, im looking forward to seeing it on the downward slope

Love sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm

kelly0803 wrote:Hi Steph,

Can you tell I am avoiding work??? last post as must get something done.

No panics that I am going to get sacked!! I work from home x

Yes my favourite is spaghetti bolgnaise too. used to be cottage pie until i found the spaghetti.

breakfast -maple porridge or natural oatmeal
lunch soup - love all of them so dont mind which (just dont find them as filling)
tea - spag bol or cottage pie
supper - chocolate wafers or bar (love the toffee one).

Going on to the next subject then... Is anyone having the veg/salad, milk and nuts??
also extra meals due to height etc?

Will check up on answers later as definately need to get some work done :/ lol!

Kelly x Smile

Hi kelly
I'm having the milk and extra veg as i'm over 5'10
I have
BREAKFAST -strawberry shake
LUNCH - cottage pie with half courgette grated into it-bulks it out and makes it taste yummy
DINNER -rest of salad/veg allowance
PUDDING - Chocolate mousse
SNACK - Meal bar cut in half for morning and afternoon treat wth a coffee

Lucy x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I have 2 cups of tea a day so use milk in that x but don't used milk in any of my meals x
I don't have anything else x

I work from home too childminding so best get some work done too x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi Steph,

Can you tell I am avoiding work??? last post as must get something done.

No panics that I am going to get sacked!! I work from home x

Yes my favourite is spaghetti bolgnaise too. used to be cottage pie until i found the spaghetti.

breakfast -maple porridge or natural oatmeal
lunch soup - love all of them so dont mind which (just dont find them as filling)
tea - spag bol or cottage pie
supper - chocolate wafers or bar (love the toffee one).

Going on to the next subject then... Is anyone having the veg/salad, milk and nuts??
also extra meals due to height etc?

Will check up on answers later as definately need to get some work done :/ lol!

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

It took me ages to work the tracker and picture out so good luck with that x but I got there in the end x
Spag Boll is my favourite x and like you I save the wafer till evening it keeps my day going knowing its coming x
I don't tend to have many shakes at all really x

For me I have

Breakfast Porridge or hot Chocalote
Lunch. Chicken or Veg soup
Tea. Spag boll, chilly or cottage pie
Snack. Is always a wafer yum yum
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi there and thank you kelly and steph for your welcomes.

I am going to try and put a tracker on later, im a novice on a computer but have a son who is a whizz so i wil be asking him for help.

My faves so far are definitely the cottage pie, i find it a life saver when i feel i need to eat, all the shakes are okay and i enjoy a bar in the evening before bed, makes me feel like i have had something naughty they are so delicious.

I plan to be doing this for a number of weeks so am just staying focused on the end result of how nice it will be when summer comes and the smaller clothes are fitting (ive got every size in my wardrobe!!).

Have a good day and i will be posting later

Love sue xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Put a tracker on Sue (on the home page you can get instructions from there). I cannot talk for everyone but it really inspires me and helps me focus when I can look at little targets along the way.

Smile x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Sue and welcome,

Amazing loss, well done for that and taking the first giant step on your journey.

It is great to come on here knowing we are all in the same boat and just being able to express how we feel and share journeys.

Cant wait to hear more about yours.

Well Done and keep going.

Any favourite foods yet??

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 am

Hi sue and welcome to our team x
And well done you 9lb is fab x
I find posting and reading on here really helps me too x like you say you don't feel so alone x and no matter what my ups and downs are I know there's someone here to support me and is probably going threw the same x

Look forward to reading your journey

Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty Hello Everyone

Post by sue wilkes Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:49 am

I dabbled with this diet about three years ago but never did it seriously but feel that now the time is right for me.

I have been following your progress with interest Kelly and Steph and have been inspired with your results and determination, makes things seem more real somehow when you know your not doing this alone.

I started last monday and have had my first official weigh-in (with lots of sneaky peeks during the week!!) and have lost an amazing 9lb so i am well chuffed and raring to go.

Im looking forward to sharing my story with you and hearing of your successes and will post often to keep myself motivated.xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum