THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Dark Side of the Moon  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Dark Side of the Moon

4 posters

Go down

Dark Side of the Moon  Empty Re: Dark Side of the Moon

Post by bronteblue Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks everyone for support, and well done Kelly that's a great start. I feel positive and motivated but realise my body has changed and I am a few years olde with hormone levels etc all over the place so preparing myself for a run rather than a sprint.

Info: LL if i recall was around 130 cals per shake, bars around 170 cals and yes no milk or veg total abstinance for 12 weeks.

bronteblue

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Dark Side of the Moon  Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Thats interesting. Thanks for the info!
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

From memory LL was 500 calories but if you were having a bar as one of your 4 meals it was slightly over, but no milk, veg or salad on that one.
x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Dark Side of the Moon  Empty Hi Kell

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Generally we find the first time in Ketosis your body does work just that little bit hard, next attempts are generally a bit harder than the first time on a VLCD and possibly loss isn't quite as high each week, the difference should be too much though. Also our rate of burning calories reduces with age, which is why it gets even harder as we get old.

The calories between LL and Kee I don't believe from memory are too different with using 4 products + veg and Milk around 620kcal - I believe LL is around 540 - 620 as well

What is the difference out of interest ??

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 am

Hi BronteBlue,

I too am ex LL from 2009 (lost 4 stone 10lbs) - maintained until aug last year when family problems arised and in 4 months put about 3 stone back on.

I am hoping I have learnt the tools to motivate myself (and with help from this forum) to lose weight with the KeeDiet. I prefer the food and variety on this plan and the £££ is obviously a lot better. a week 5 weigh in I had lost 19lbs which really please with but think this week is not going to be good news. I am comparing my weight to my weeks in LL which I need to stop. I do question why i am not losing as much but this time I do not have as much to lose and 19lbs in 5 weeks is a good amount.

So wishing you lots of luck, go for it you know how it feels and the determination should guide you.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Dark Side of the Moon  Empty Hi Bronteblue

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 am

Hi & Welcome, 3.5 Stone is a huge weight loss and not surprising you felt so well, imagine 5lb is a house brick in weight, thats approx 50 house bricks you were lumbering around before your weight loss, when we are carrying the excess weight we don't always notice, but life is so much easier without.

Yes Bronteblue, you can lose weight through menopause, your calorie intake requirement won't be as high as a 20 year old, but thats normal anyway and starts to drop from 30 onwards for most people. We have plenty of ladies going through the same and men of an age that have remarkable weight losses. It wont be easy, and you may not be losing the 4-5lb every week but if you do the 12 weeks like you should, your always doing the best you can and your body will lose as much as it possibly can. You should loose 14lb each month in time for those summer dresses again, so hope you havent thrown them away.

The concept of VLCD is approximately the same where ever you shop, the main difference is the way it is delivered to you either at counselling sessions or online. If you have the work books, go through them again, or try new and look at the downloads on our webstore, in the quick link section at the bottom.

Also consider starting the 40 Lent Weight Loss, that should give you a really good aim. We're hoping to start a new section this afternoon. Hope you'll fall in love with us and put any spare money aside a treat yourself in the summer to a 2012 dress the same size as the others for new beginnings.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

Welcome on board x were all fighting the same battle but at least we can do it together x one day at a time x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Dark Side of the Moon  Empty Dark Side of the Moon

Post by bronteblue Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:03 am

Hi there joining the forum is my first step to admitting to myself that I need to get my life sorted out and back on track.

I did foundation stage of LL back in June 2009 and lost 3.5 Stone, I was so very happy both emotionally and physically I felt fit and well and did a lot more walking and enjoyed being outside, I could wear my pretty dresses in the summer and smart fitted skirts and cardigans in the winter for work. Life couldn't get any better (simple things) I did manage to maintain for 2 years, but since last spring I have suffered some medical symptoms and have had bloods checked for thyriod problems which came back negative and to top it all off menopuase has finally kicked in. My GP has just said weight gain is normal with menopause, but I don't want to just accept it. Can I loose weight and get through menopuase??

I took the bull by the horns and was brave enough to get on the scales on Sunday, I have gained 3 stone back, I am absolutely devistated, how could I have put on that much, I know I had been gaining weight but avoided scales I wasn't being honest with myself.

I need to get back into this but can't justify the costs of going back to LL, so thought I would try Kee, the philosophy seems the same and the food packs look similar.

HERE GOES ........

bronteblue

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum