THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi ALL from a re-starter! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi ALL from a re-starter!

3 posters

Go down

Hi ALL from a re-starter! Empty Re: Hi ALL from a re-starter!

Post by Shehangsbrightly Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 am

Hi Tracey,

I'm just re-starting too and know how hard it can be having battled with my weight most of my life.

Your story is amazing and it's really lovely to hear that everything has worked out for you and you have a wedding to look forward to Smile

I just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck and to let you know that we are all here to support you.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Linda
x
Shehangsbrightly
Shehangsbrightly

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelle Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 am

Good luck Tracy, you sound very focused and determined. I hope you do get what you want.

Burlesque dancing sounds good, cos all diets need us to do some exercise as well. I'm starting Zumba tomorrow (bit scared lol), so hopefully that will kick start my new exercise plan off. Smile

Chelle x
Chelle
Chelle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Hi ALL from a re-starter! Empty Hi ALL from a re-starter!

Post by bettyblooper Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi guys & Gals,

My name is Tracy, I live in the West Mids, I'm 34 this year and I'm a VLCD re-starter.

My past - Have never been able to control my eating habits...since the age of 12 I've been diets and healthy eating plans but crunch time came for me when my partner (then of 5 years) had an affair and it devasted me...we spent months talking through things and he eventually admitted that he just didn't find me attractive any more at my then 19st 6lb size. It was VERY hard to listen to, and even harder to come to terms with but I finally admitted to myself the awful truth that he was right...how was my partner expected to like me WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE ME. So in January 2008 I joined my local Lighter Life and in 5 months I lost 5 stones, I went from a size 26 down to a 20 and finally started finding myself again...I even started to do Burlesque dancing to help boost my new found body confidence...things were going in the right direction and to celebrate me and my OH decided to have a week in the Maldives...and that's when my wheels came off. I had taken my shakes with me all the way but 3 days into the all inclusive buffett's and drinks proved too much. On my return I felt I'd completely let myself down but thought...keep going...but just simply couldn't get back into properly and 5 weeks later found out I was expecting!!! Our 2nd was born April 2009 and after Ihad finished feeding him I started the Kee Diet as could no longer afford LL having 2 kids, I did initially start off wekk for about 2 weeks then started cheating...A LOT!!!...My acheiles heel - CHEESE!!! and needless to say I gave up.

My present - I am now currently sitting at 17st 11lb and a size 22/24. My partner and I have worked through that rough time and are now getting married on a cruise on Valentine's Day 2012. I want to look back on my wedding pic's and smile not pick faults or pull faces. My wedding dress has come and I have had it in an 18/20 so there's my incentive..I HAVE TO GET IN MY DRESS!!! I am now on Day 2 of my restart and have stuck to it relegiously although it is tougher than I remember and I was a little hungry yesterday but that was because I didn't space my packs very well and being at home is harder with the kids constantly munching around me and you'd be amazed at how many food adverts there were last night on TV every time my OH changed a channel there was pictures of food!!! But I AM DETERMINED to get to my goal of 12st.

My future - Is what I want to make it....it's all down to me...so watch this space...

Tracy x

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down