THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one.

2 posters

Go down

want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. Empty Re: want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one.

Post by MJ Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am

Hi welcome to the forum. I can't answer any of your questions as I have just stuck to the 3 shakes and 1 bar a day. I am nearly at my goal yeah. When Julie logs on she might be able to advise you. I have found the WC better than the Total products. I found them more filling. Good luck and well done on the weight you have already lost. Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one. Empty want to move from Cambridge Diet to this one.

Post by lmo108 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 am

Hey just came across this site and thought I would join in. I'm on the Cambridge diet just now but like alot of you I find it a little expensive I pay £2 a products and I have 4 a day. I've been doing it for 6 weeks now and lost 2 stone 2lbs so over the moon at that but I find that I am eating the same things alot and this diet seems to have much more choice. The Weight control plans seems like the best one for me as I usually split my packs anyway so I have 4 half packs through out the day and then still have 2 to split for later that night. I think that I am going to swap over. The only thing I wondered was I am on a plan that you if you choose to eat a 200cal meal you can or you can have 4 packs a day. Would I be able to sometimes have a meal (white meal and veg from suggested list) whilst doing the weight control plan? Thought about doing the total plan but I love the porridge, shakes and bars and on the wc there is more of a selection so I think I would just get bored doing that one. Also it states that you can have a 50cal salad as an optional extra which is fab. And also that eggs are allowed as the one of the protein suggestions which is amazing as I have totally been craving eggs and could have a veggie omellete. Was thinking I might want to have the meal at the weekends. Can anyone offer me any advice as to be honest as there is so much choice on this plan I find it all abit confusing.
Look forward to hearing from you thanks.

lmo108

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum