THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hi everyone, im new and have a question EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hi everyone, im new and have a question

2 posters

Go down

hi everyone, im new and have a question Empty Re: hi everyone, im new and have a question

Post by MJ Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome Gods Child

You are allowed 200ml of milk a day which can be used for tea or coffee or added to products. Do take a multivitamin as I have found this has helped me alot. I do believe that you can use milk for your shakes and porridge if you want but obviously this means more calories. There is information on the welcome page of this site right at the top which says Mixing Instructions and plan details. Hope this helps. Smile Good luck on your journey.

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

hi everyone, im new and have a question Empty hi everyone, im new and have a question

Post by Gods Child Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 pm

hi, a little confused about how much milk to have during the day, do i mix everything with milk and keep my daily allowance for tea/coffee or use my daily allowance up and start to mix mouse/shakes ect with water scratch thanks for your replies in advance Smile made another order today, this time i ordered the booklet, didn't get it automatically like i thought i would oops
Gods Child
Gods Child

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down